Page 55 of 425 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing: Is Fleiss messing with us regarding the editing? **SPOILERS**

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Is Fleiss & Co. messing with us regarding the editing? **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2357840;
    Right Ariel~ Besides, that is Nicole in back of her, and she left already. This is from the boot camp show. . . .
    Yah, I brought over a bad cap. Freaked myself out. I knew it was boot camp, I did.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

itsyourmom: How to answer the unanswerable. I'm as much in the dark about how all this will turn out as the Tessa fans, Danielle fans, and those claiming neutrality.

I first became a Bevin fan when I heard their shared laugh first night. Now I find I have to search for nuggets and tidbits to keep the kayaks afloat. There will be reefs and shoals and huge rocks in the Bevin kayaks' future - and I have no clue as to whether or not the hulls will survive or be punctured and sink.

For those asking why it is thought Bevin is in the helicopter, it is not the arm moles but the mole on her right chest area that is visible. That plus the way her hair looks when it is straight and the silver bangle she has worn in other caps. The only helicopter in a future date is in the description of an F2 date...flying along the coastline. Bevin is in the helicopter on a F2 date.

Will she be F1??? Who the heck knows at this point in the show. There are still three more weeks to go before the BIG Finale.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2357965;
    Yah, I brought over a bad cap. Freaked myself out. I knew it was boot camp, I did.
    Not trying to beat a dead horse here, but it really looks like Danielle to me. Couldn't this be from the group date with the mini-triathilon? Screencap post #29 shows Dani wearing that same tank top.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugs3;2357991;
    Not trying to beat a dead horse here, but it really looks like Danielle to me. Couldn't this be from the group date with the mini-triathilon? Screencap post #29 shows Dani wearing that same tank top.
    Since it doesn't apply to the break-in artists, I'm willing to say it's Danielle if you wish. Sorry - it's late and I think this horse is truly, truly hatching flies.

Time for the bedtime toddy - join me, won't you?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2357929;
    Does anyone remember where/when we were promised a love story? I've heard a few variations on that, such as Andy saying we would see it at a certain time or even that TPTB planned it that way. I'm just thinking about the way they are editing Bevin intentionally. Last week, didn't Chris remark that she "ruins" things? The cap info. at ABC says Bevin is "determined to break up the group's sun and fun." So TPTB is slanting our view of her intentionally. I know this has been brought up before. My question (esp. for Bevin fans) is, why are they purposefully casting the F1 in a negative light, if she is in fact the F1?
    I'm prepared to hear 50 plus posts disputing this, but my answer itsyourmom, based on how we've seen Fleiss and company work, is Ratings, ratings, ratings. Fleiss doesn't really care as much about showing us a love story as he does about the bottom line............. cha ching.. $$$$ making money. Bevin's injury and subseqent complaining about that. were just too good of a material to pass up the opportunity to exploit her weakness and in their eyes to keep people coming back to see how villianous she can get. It's not how most of us want to view the show......... let me put that out there, in response to the many derogatory comments I have evoked already, but Fleiss wants mystery and he wants drama and most of all huge ratings. For him, showing a straight love story, be it Tessa's or Dani's or Bevin's is not a good enough storyline to keep the general public tuning in, shock and drama are his key. Afterall, think about how shocked the majority of you even on this board will be, if heaven forbid , Andy drops down on his knee and proposes to Bevin. Does he care if you feel cheated, if bevin is not your pick or you can't stand her?? Heck no, he's seeing ratings like he hasn't seen since the early shows and a record number tuning into the final show to see, how the heck Bevin made it to the final 2 and to see Andy propose to Tessa, is what he wants.. Imagine the buzz he will get if the ending is shocking but romantic and sincere..... No matter how many say, they won't watch again if their favorite isn't picked, I think you only have to see how many fans are on this site alone to see that won't be a problem next season. The key to Fleiss's way of thinking (I think) is that his Bachelor Andy really has fallen in love and keeping that person a mystery until the end, will result in millions of viewers tuning in and a CASH COW to fleiss.
    that's JMO!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I guess everybody knows I'm rooting for Danielle, and while I still think she will be F1, I tried to come up with an explanation for what some of us "see" between Andy and Danielle in case she isn't Andy's chosen.

First what we (the Danielle Fans) believe to be true: Their was a strong connection between Andy and Dani from day one (they were also talking about it). Andy's "preference" was so obvious that they are hiding most of what's going on between those two. Dani doesn't throw herself on Andy because she believes in fate and knows that if they are meant to be together, they will be. There is no reason for her to be concerned, so she always comes across happy and easy-going. We will get to see more of the love story tomorrow night and Dani is going to be F1.

Now what if we are completely wrong? It could be that the connection between Andy and Dani was there all the time, but they realized very soon that it was a friendship kind of connection. They talked about it and agreed that Andy would keep her along because they are having fun together and because she won't be hurt when he finally sends her home because she knows she won't be F1 and she hasn't fallen in love with him. That's why she's always happy, because she's not emotionally involved in the whole process.

I'm still sure that the first version is true, but since we don't have proof for anything concerning the F1 girl yet, I wanted to have an explanation in case I'm completely wrong.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2358009;
    I'm prepared to hear 50 plus posts disputing this, but my answer itsyourmom, based on how we've seen Fleiss and company work, is Ratings, ratings, ratings. Fleiss doesn't really care as much about showing us a love story as he does about the bottom line............. cha ching.. $$$$ making money. Bevin's injury and subseqent complaining about that. were just too good of a material to pass up the opportunity to exploit her weakness and in their eyes to keep people coming back to see how villianous she can get. It's not how most of us want to view the show......... let me put that out there, in response to the many derogatory comments I have evoked already, but Fleiss wants mystery and he wants drama and most of all huge ratings. For him, showing a straight love story, be it Tessa's or Dani's or Bevin's is not a good enough storyline to keep the general public tuning in, shock and drama are his key. Afterall, think about how shocked the majority of you even on this board will be, if heaven forbid , Andy drops down on his knee and proposes to Bevin. Does he care if you feel cheated, if bevin is not your pick or you can't stand her?? Heck no, he's seeing ratings like he hasn't seen since the early shows and a record number tuning into the final show to see, how the heck Bevin made it to the final 2 and to see Andy propose to Tessa, is what he wants.. Imagine the buzz he will get if the ending is shocking but romantic and sincere..... No matter how many say, they won't watch again if their favorite isn't picked, I think you only have to see how many fans are on this site alone to see that won't be a problem next season. The key to Fleiss's way of thinking (I think) is that his Bachelor Andy really has fallen in love and keeping that person a mystery until the end, will result in millions of viewers tuning in and a CASH COW to fleiss.
    that's JMO!
    Great post cafegirl, I agree 100%! No matter who wins, Fleiss will keep it a mystery until the minute the first woman walks through the doors. He only cares about the money, never the love story. Well i couldn't have said it better myself. . . .
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2356417;
    So, she's manipulating him to keep her by 'making' him convince her to stay? Is that your take? I can MAYBE buy that.

But, the viewpoint that she somehow thinks she's more entitled than anyone else not to get hurt just because she honestly said to him "If you already know what you want... I don't want to get hurt"? She's not saying that he can't possibly hurt her or that she's not willing to try a relationship on the show and face the potential rejection associated with it - she's THERE isn't she?? She specifically said "if you already know what you want" (or however she exactly put it) - basically asking him not to string her along. (I interpreted that as a reaction to the issues with Bevin and Amber and how 'strong' everyone else was feeling...)

If Danielle had the same conversation and said the same thing to Andy, given her tragic past, would it also be manipulative?
    I agree with you. I also think it was Tessa's way of letting him know, that it's who HE wants that is important to her. very selfless statment.

Quote Originally Posted by toni;2356530;
    ITA. She was being honest with her feelings, but apparently to some people, she was putting Andy in the corner..
    Well if she was putting hiim in a corner, he sure did like that corner, because he started stuttering . He got scared. Did anyone notice his PI right after that, when he said " A girl like Tess who I LIKE ALOTwas going to throw in the towel. I was sweating, It was rough ,but it all feels so WORTH IT. He tol her to FORGET the other girls and focus on THEM. He said a mouthful in that short scene in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylikeafox;2356652;
    Something I noticed in the Tessa conversation is that Andy said, "My heart is totally open right noeww and you're ONE of the reasons why. And she said okay just be honest with me while he was promising to be honest with her...there's no promises there or even any indication of a preference.
    He didn't have to promise verbally , the promise is so obvious in his heart and his eyes ,and it's popping out all over the screen , you just have to look a little closer. The guy is falling in love with her.