Page 425 of 425 FirstFirst ... 325375415416417418419420421422423424425
Results 4,241 to 4,247 of 4247

Thread: Editing: Is Fleiss messing with us regarding the editing? **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Di24;2433335;
    Yep...that's a fact. And I'm going to throw a hint out there to those of you that have, like myself, tried to sneak to watch the taped episodes (well, 100 times or so) so your DH's wouldn't think you were nuts....mine finally caught me enough times to call me on it...I told him about how there were all these sleuthers out there and all this stuff that is not really what it appears to be and hints from other VIP forters that you could look for, and all of a sudden mine is like...well, if I'd known it was like a mystery, I would have totally understood. He's ready for next season so he can try to beat us all. (they think they are so smart, geesh!!) All I showed him were a few "Andy shirts" in the wrong place and explained VO's, and he is ready to solve all the problems of the world. If I had only known that was the approach to take (and you'd think I'd have known that after 32 years of marriage) I sure could have saved myself a lot of sneaking around.

Yikes...I think I am picking up Tessa's "like" but I do want credit for avoiding the word "amazing" in this post.

I know Krazilady is probably not around much until the next season gears up, but several years ago, she did a lot of screencapping. Well, her PC or software got messed up, and she and Mr. Krazi spent days trying to fix it, as a communal effort, just so that the FORT Sleuthers could carry on. Now, that's truly a devoted husband!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2433648;
    soccermomI assume she brought them with her. They arent exactly contraband. I know they are not allowed to have diversions: books, tv, dvds. But candy? I think that would be ok. It was a great idea actually.
    But wasn't it supposed to be an inside joke, York, PA, York Peppermint Patties? I've wondered about this, myself.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Re: Editing: Is Fleiss messing with us regarding the editing? **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2433648;
    soccermomI assume she brought them with her. They arent exactly contraband. I know they are not allowed to have diversions: books, tv, dvds. But candy? I think that would be ok. It was a great idea actually.
    I have always assumed she brought them with her as well because she had them from the first day and I don't see the producers helping someone out from that point in time. It was absolutely a great idea and I think he definitely saw that in her, I mean for goodness sakes he calls her his Peppermint Patty and composed a song for her after he proposed. If we could only hear the song. It was obviously significant in their relationship, just shows again why she was the one for him.

Thank God I found this thread. I thought I was the only one still here and I would have to turn out the lights and lock up.

SoccerMom2 I think that Tessa knew ahead of time that Andy was from Lancaster but he didn't know ahead of time that her Mom lived in York. Would they allow contestants to bring snacks? If it wasn't considered contraband then she stocked up ahead of time and used it as her calling card. The YPPs were probably edited out because the candy maker and producers couldn't come to an agreement on compensation for product placement.

I haven't read much of this thread since I just found it, but has it been determined where the "I want to fall in love" segment was filmed. It doesn't match the architectural detail or decor of her Mom's house. The background is a window wall with sheers and the sofa is draped with chenille throws. The other rooms we saw had traditional multi-paned French doors with transoms. The living room furniture appears to be custom upholstery with contrast welting. The two spaces don't look as if they would be in the same house.
    Last edited by blasie; 06-08-2007 at 12:15 AM. Reason: kept thinking of more stuff

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;2433680;
    I haven't read much of this thread since I just found it, but has it been determined where the "I want to fall in love" segment was filmed. It doesn't match the architectural detail or decor of her Mom's house. The background is a window wall with sheers and the sofa is draped with chenille throws. The other rooms we saw had traditional multi-paned French doors with transoms. The living room furniture appears to be custom upholstery with contrast welting. The two spaces don't look as if they would be in the same house.

You will have to poke around to find it, but there was a lengthy discussion. It's Andy's hotel room. Someone even found pictures of the interior of the specific hotel.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by soccermom2;2433624;
    Perhaps this has been asked here or elsewhere and I missed it, but as I was reading above about the York Peppermint Patties I suddenly wondered where and how Tessa got them, seeing as the ladies supposedly have no contact with "the outside world." Help from the producers/crew?
    I had heard that they were on the set as part of the snacks that the crew and participates had at their disposal. I think the reason Tessa started initially bringing them to Andy was because her mom was from York, PA.

Remember that one episode before the RC where Amber gave Andy that candy wrapper that said that a smile is worth a dozen roses? I think she said something like her and the girls were eating candy of course - implying that candy is always laying around for them to munch on. I was trying to look at the wrapper, but you couldn't tell if it was a Peppermint Patty or not. The wrapper did look silver though.

I wonder if we will ever hear the song that Andy wrote for Tessa. I remember him saying on one interview that he hoped they showed it during the proposal. I am so sad they did not - I was waiting for that song the whole darned episode and so bummed when they didn't show it!

Quote Originally Posted by Di24;2433335;
    Yep...that's a fact. And I'm going to throw a hint out there to those of you that have, like myself, tried to sneak to watch the taped episodes (well, 100 times or so) so your DH's wouldn't think you were nuts....mine finally caught me enough times to call me on it...I told him about how there were all these sleuthers out there and all this stuff that is not really what it appears to be and hints from other VIP forters that you could look for, and all of a sudden mine is like...well, if I'd known it was like a mystery, I would have totally understood.
    *cue Twilight Zone theme* Di24, that same conversation happened in my house, almost verbatim! I'm glad I'm not the only one!

NIcole was holding a Dove wrapper, which has sayings like: "smile, people will think you're up to something".

<<<<<----- My romance cover.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!