Page 423 of 425 FirstFirst ... 323373413414415416417418419420421422423424425 LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 4247

Thread: Editing: Is Fleiss messing with us regarding the editing? **SPOILERS**

Re: Editing: Is Fleiss messing with us regarding the editing? **SPOILERS**

One thing I forgot was the televised wedding. If you listen to Andy's interview on Competitor Radio, actually you get to hear a little from Tessa as well. But it makes me think, no way it will be televised, they seem pretty relieved to have fulfilled their media obligation to ABC. Is it true that if they don't want it televised they have to wait 2 years, I was hoping for Spring 2008 wedding? Is that why Byron & Mary have waited so long?

Quote Originally Posted by Di24;2432041;
    I would still like an explanation on why Andy always asked Tessa (well, from Tahoe on, I think) if she would "please" accept this rose. Was that some hidden communication Fleiss allowed them, or something Fleiss asked Andy to throw in to keep us confused?
    You know I found this interesting as well. But what I find most interesting is Tessa always received one of the first roses if not the first rose almost every time. And he started asking Tessa only "please" after Tahoe (with the exception of one time saying it to Bevin, but I think she was being pouty and he felt bad, I think it was after Tahoe too, but don't quote me) EXCEPT after the fantasy date and she was the 3rd person to receive a rose that night. I wasn't sure if the producers had caught on at that point and told him to cool to keep us guessing or what happened. But from then on out he did say "please" every time to Tessa only. Even at F2 RC, he asked Bevin first, but if you notice he looks at Tessa several times first then asks Bevin and then asks Tessa to "please" accept this rose.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisgood2;2432915;
    You know I found this interesting as well. But what I find most interesting is Tessa always received one of the first roses if not the first rose almost every time. And he started asking Tessa only "please" after Tahoe (with the exception of one time saying it to Bevin, but I think she was being pouty and he felt bad, I think it was after Tahoe too, but don't quote me) EXCEPT after the fantasy date and she was the 3rd person to receive a rose that night. I wasn't sure if the producers had caught on at that point and told him to cool to keep us guessing or what happened. But from then on out he did say "please" every time to Tessa only. Even at F2 RC, he asked Bevin first, but if you notice he looks at Tessa several times first then asks Bevin and then asks Tessa to "please" accept this rose.
    Welcome Lifeisgood2. It's been confirmed by Chris Harrison that the Bachelor selects which women get roses, rose order is selected by the producers. So who gets the first rose has no bearing on who the Bachelor likes the best.
    I don't think we will ever know the meaning behind the "please" but I suspect it became an inside joke between Andy and Tessa.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2432885;
    It was clear they both had help. Also, in acquiring the gift bags , etc. And probably in paying for all of it. I dont know if the contestents get to keep credit cards etc.
    Kind of off-topic, but I've always wondered whether they had access to money or not... that's been bugging me since Ryan bought Trista the Shamu stuffed animal... did TPTB buy it for him or was he able to sneak off and get it himself...

you know, not that I was watching it again, but during the Fantasy Date dinner where Andy picked up the "rose" fish, he asked "Tessa, will you accept this rose?" Tessa laughs. Andy asks again "Tessa, will you please accept this rose". Tessa (laughing) says "Of course."

***I really need to get back to my life***
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisgood2;2432915;
    Don't shoot me if I'm wrong, but I think Andy first asked her with the 'please' on the aircraft carrier. I've always thought he first said 'please' b/c he wasn't sure if she was going to accept it or not at that point (if you look at his face during that episode, you can *see* that he's a little worried she might not) and then I think it became an inside joke between the two of them b/c he knew that she would, but decided to ask her that way anyways. JMO on that.

What I want to know in relation to that is... HOW could the other girls hear that every single RC and not think something was up?? I mean, they're all smart ladies, wouldn't the wheels be turning in your head that he said that to her and not you??? I know they'd be turning in my head if I heard that!

Quote Originally Posted by toni;2432957;
    you know, not that I was watching it again, but during the Fantasy Date dinner where Andy picked up the "rose" fish, he asked "Tessa, will you accept this rose?" Tessa laughs. Andy asks again "Tessa, will you please accept this rose". Tessa (laughing) says "Of course."

***I really need to get back to my life***
    yeah, i loved that. and you could hear him stressing the 'please' the second time he asked...

FORT Newbie

While the order of the roses most probably is determined by the producer (drama, camera angles etc) thinking back, I do believe that Tessa was NEVER the last rose woman who is in that most awkward "on the brink of going home" spot. And I did wonder if maybe although Andy did not control the rose order, he did insist that Tessa never be the last to receive one. Any thoughts?

Tessa got the last rose at F3. But I dont think any of it mattered. She knew she would keep getting those roses. She knew. I think she knew by the fantasy date that she would get the final rose. Her looks of concern at the RCs were for Andy and what he was going through. And also ,of course , for the other women. Those ceremonies are hell, even if you know you have a one on one rose. And the Amber meltdown just proved it. The other three were in shock.

Quote Originally Posted by zooqueen;2432995;
    While the order of the roses most probably is determined by the producer (drama, camera angles etc) thinking back, I do believe that Tessa was NEVER the last rose woman who is in that most awkward "on the brink of going home" spot. And I did wonder if maybe although Andy did not control the rose order, he did insist that Tessa never be the last to receive one. Any thoughts?
    You're probably right. But she was also a prize for TPTB. They needed this relationship to work. Since she was so "uneasy" with the whole process, I imagine they did not want to make it worse by stressing her out at the RC.