Page 422 of 425 FirstFirst ... 322372412413414415416417418419420421422423424425 LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 4247

Thread: Editing: Is Fleiss messing with us regarding the editing? **SPOILERS**

Re: Editing: Is Fleiss messing with us regarding the editing? **SPOILERS**

Yes, we noticed that Tessa got the best suite on the fantasy date. I just cant believe that they didnt try to do a better job of masking what was going on with Tessa and Andy. They should have given the better suite to Bevin.
    As to Andessa footage: We will never see it. Never. It would make what was going on between Andy and Tessa even more obvious than it already was. In the FoxReality interview with Kennedy and Chris Harrison , Chris rates the Bachelors. He says that he loves Bob (and there goes my opinion of Chris ), but Bob Guiney was just an average bachelor. "He knew too much. He saw behind the curtain. He knew what was going on. I think we let him into our little circle too much." They regret letting Blob know too much about what really goes into the producing of this show. They like to keep that curtain up, similarly blocking all of us from seeing more than we can see in the actual episodes. In their eyes, letting anyone see "behind the curtain" is a losing proposition.
    This is the primary reason that I love getting insider information. It's the way that we can see behind the curtain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisgood2;2432634;
    Ok, I am totally new to this so I will give it a shot. I too knew that Tessa was the one from the beginning. But as you have all said it was just too obvious. Apparently it was obvious to a lot of the girls, Stephanie KS is quoted saying that she knows it will be Andy & Tessa, they just clicked and were right for each. Always giving Tessa certain looks. I have been so intrigued by this site I can't get enough. Something else I wanted to see if anyone else noticed on the fantasy dates that Tessa is really the only one who had a fantasy "suite", looks like Danielle just had a regular room and Bevin maybe had an "upgraded" regular room. Even the producers knew at that point that Tessa was the one and didn't want to fork over the dough for actual fantasy suites for F2 and F3.

Also, would love to see all Andessa footage, come on ABC release it!
    Lifeisgood2

Did we ever speculate on which contestant from SpoilerBob's post was the one who felt it was Tessa? I think it would have been one of the girls from the ski date.

I saw Chris Harrison's interview with Kennedy as well. I think they also knew that Andy & Tessa for that matter saw behind the show to some degree. That is why Andy put his foot down when he wanted certain things to happen. He was really genuinely interested in finding the love of his life. And it happened.

As far as the girl from SpoilerBob's Tahoe trip saying Tessa will win, I am pretty sure they are referring to a ski contest and not about the show.

I do find it very interesting how much "off-camera" time that Andy & Tessa got. That has to be a first for TB, but I'm sure they also knew the more footage they had the harder it would be not to show it. From getting "lost" in Tahoe skiing, to her hometown date at the Air & Space Museum and I'm sure there is much more. As for the picture in the collage, they would have had to help her get it because even if she did have a camera and was allowed to take photos there would have been no way they would have allowed the girls to develop the film during the taping or airing. Too many leaks could happen.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am so glad to know there are other people like me who just can't get enough of these 2.

FORT Fogey

I do find it very interesting how much "off-camera" time that Andy & Tessa got. That has to be a first for TB, but I'm sure they also knew the more footage they had the harder it would be not to show it. From getting "lost" in Tahoe skiing, to her hometown date at the Air & Space Museum and I'm sure there is much more. As for the picture in the collage, they would have had to help her get it because even if she did have a camera and was allowed to take photos there would have been no way they would have allowed the girls to develop the film during the taping or airing. Too many leaks could happen.

It makes me wonder if Andy didn't let them know from the start that he had strong feelings towards Tessa and they did everything they could do to help that relationship because they needed a successful outcome. Today, as i did treadmill, i rewatched the first episode and Andy lets out a big groan when he hugs Tessa at the rc. Very telling of the emotions that were already developing deep inside that he probably wasn't even aware of yet!

The "off camera" time that Andy and Tessa had was absolutely not a first for The Bachelor. I heard that Trista spent an extra night with Ryan in one of their hotel rooms at her hometown F2 date. (OR after the final date? Can someone confirm which?) Also, Meredith and Ian spent time in a restaurant with his friends. I think that when it comes to the F4 dates, and the F2 dates, some couples spend more time together that we never publicly hear about. The producers are so anxious for a real relationship and proposal to occur that they totally facilitate it and probably encourage it.! What Andy and Tessa did in Tahoe may not have been done before - stealing away from the cameras during a group date. But that was their doing alone. Good for them. Getting away from the cameras can only help foster real relationships. The producers should , frankly, encourage it. (Agree - TN mom)

lifeisgood ,The producers totally had to help both with the collage and also with purchasing the watch. Bevin didnt have any time to buy that watch during normal jewelry store business hours. She got back late and started her date early the next morning. It was clear they both had help. Also, in acquiring the gift bags , etc. And probably in paying for all of it. I dont know if the contestents get to keep credit cards etc.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 06-07-2007 at 11:41 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2432880;

It makes me wonder if Andy didn't let them know from the start that he had strong feelings towards Tessa and they did everything they could do to help that relationship because they needed a successful outcome. Today, as i did treadmill, i rewatched the first episode and Andy lets out a big groan when he hugs Tessa at the rc. Very telling of the emotions that were already developing deep inside that he probably wasn't even aware of yet!
    I wonder if it was actually "off camera" time, or just ended up on the cutting room floor because it was too telling. We will probably never know.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2432705;
    As to Andessa footage: We will never see it. Never. It would make what was going on between Andy and Tessa even more obvious than it already was....They like to keep that curtain up, similarly blocking all of us from seeing more than we can see in the actual episodes. In their eyes, letting anyone see "behind the curtain" is a losing proposition.
    This is the primary reason that I love getting insider information. It's the way that we can see behind the curtain.
    I know you're right, pajamasam, which is precisely why I'm so glad I found you all this season! I'm convinced that this season will be tough to beat, but I can't wait until next season to start sleuthing along with you.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2432880;
    Absolutely! In Tahoe, Spoiler Bob overheard the production crew discussing the stakes as being very high. The crew knew during Tahoe, Andy and Tessa had something special developing and they knew Tessa was very wary of the 'process' NOT wary of Andy.

The crew helped this relationship along, because all involved saw the potential. It worked!

singintune we're glad you are here to join in the sleuthing.
    talldede I forgot that it was the crew that said that. I guess they were afraid Tessa would bail. They were worried about it, Andy was panicked about it. Yikes - the stakes were very high indeed. Oy - what a great season this was.

Too bad we will never know if it "off-time" or did just end up on the cutting room floor. It appears that they always had a lot of extra time together. In her hometown, after the Pearl Harbor memorial, etc. I know I read that everyone on the production crew was pulling for them. Even Chris Harrison said in his interview with Kennedy that they all sit there and hope he proposes, not only cause they want them together but they need the ratings. And indeed they did, I had almost lost faith in this show, have never missed an episode but have always been a believer and then this season got me all wrapped up and warm and fuzzy again.

As far as Andy's feelings for Tessa I can't tell if he did tell them or didn't tell them from the begining. Those first couple episodes are very telling, you can see a real connection with them from the start. And then when Tessa says in the 2nd episode she is so sick of thinking and talking about the kid and not hanging out with him. I think they both knew from the beginning they were just a little skeptical at first. You know they wish they could have just run away together then. But then we would have not been apart of it. The producers were so desperate for a good season you know they did everything to make it work for their ratings but I think they also saw the 2 were meant to be together.

A Great season indeed it was!!! I'm so glad I found you all!