Page 420 of 425 FirstFirst ... 320370410411412413414415416417418419420421422423424425 LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4247

Thread: Editing: Is Fleiss messing with us regarding the editing? **SPOILERS**

Re: Editing: Is Fleiss messing with us regarding the editing? **SPOILERS**

59 they dont really need the money. They have enough star power to do lots of fundraising for the causes that are important to them. If they dont need alot of luxury in their lives then they'll be just fine. If I were them, I too would tell Mike Fleiss to take a walk. I imagine they dont trust him farther than they can throw him.

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;2431526;
    The likelihood of a televised wedding has been on my mind lately ever since the Competitor Radio interview aired. After listening to that interview, I realized how unmaterialistic both Tessa and Andy are, yet they are realistic and pragmatic. They know that it takes money to be able to live out their dreams of being philanthropic ... yet they each have jobs that do not compensate them well enough to live out their dreams. Andy is using his newfound fame to promote his charities, as well as to seek more sponsors for his triathlon endeavours, but that will only last as long as public interest continues which can be fickle.

Accepting a large nest egg from ABC for televising their wedding and investing it wisely will ensure that they can live out their lives holding true to their ideals ... having a large family, Tessa staying home to raise the kids, establishing an endowment fund to sponsor humanitarian activities, etc. I think the sensible pragmatic side of them may push them to seriously consider an offer. The fact that Andy was able to hold his own against Fleiss and not let himself be produced bodes well for a Fleiss-produced wedding. Andy will not be a push-over for his own wedding. I'm sure he's going to hold his ground (as long as he gets a good attorney to review his contract ). Fleiss knows he's got a cash cow in Tessa and Andy, so if they have demands, he's going to pay serious attention to them.
    I totally agree with you on this. Very well said. I thought Tessa might want to shy away from publicity after the ATFR but she hasn't. She and Andy have graciously invited us into their lives again. I know that some of it is contractual, but they are genuine in their affections and people who have met them say that they are very nice people and have not complained about autograph signing or public intervention in their lives. I think when a wedding takes place with these two that it will be on ABC like Trista's and even though a different style of wedding, it will be beautiful. I can't wait!!

I hope Andy and Tessa do something similiar like Rob and Amber. That was a great ceremony with Rob getting emotional and their wedding gifts to one another was fabulous.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by toni;2431589;
    I hope Andy and Tessa do something similiar like Rob and Amber. That was a great ceremony with Rob getting emotional and their wedding gifts to one another was fabulous.
    I didn't see Rob and Amber's wedding as I am not into CBS reality shows. What kind of theme did they have? I bet it was beautiful. With Trista's I didn't know if it would come off beautifully or not as she wanted everything and I mean everything pink. Luckily Ryan put his foot down. The final result was beautiful and elegant. With Tessa wanting a beach wedding (I can see her hair with a lei wrapped around it and a long slim flowing dress) and Andy in "Navy Wedding" which is dress uniform and the look where they walk under the crossed swords. If they do what they were dreaming about (and hinting to us on ATFR) then it is going to be breathtaking and spectacular.

Rob and Amber had a beach wedding in the Bahamas that was not over the top. It was simple and nicely done. Amber presented Rob with an autographed Boston Red Sox painting and she went to spring training to get the players to sign it. Rob furnished a house that he and Amber will be living in. The house was a gift from his parents.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Also, no one forced Rob into having a traditional bachelor party. They went deep sea fishing. And didnt get drunk. No way is Fleiss capable of pulling off such a classy wedding. He's too interested in the tears and drunken behavior. Tessa and Andy know this. They dont need him to throw them a classy and beautiful wedding. They dont need his money . We'll have to hope for a few photos.

Rob and Amber's wedding was lavish. And beautiful. The drama was provided by the excrutiatingly short timeline that CBS gave them, as well as the story line of coming up with dramatic and personal "gifts". The theme was seaside wedding. It was gorgeous. The music was phenomenal. Chris Botti, etc.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 06-06-2007 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toni;2431652;
    Rob and Amber had a beach wedding in the Bahamas that was not over the top. It was simple and nicely done. Amber presented Rob with an autographed Boston Red Sox painting and she went to spring training to get the players to sign it. Rob furnished a house that he and Amber will be living in. The house was a gift from his parents.
    That does sound beautiful and similiar to what Tessa said she wanted in the ATFR only they would incorperate Andy's uniform and military traditions. I have seen beach/military combo weddings before and they were breathtaking in their simplicity (which to me makes them more beautiful than a lavish affair, though I did like how Trista's wedding turned out.) Less is more and I hope that they don't overdue it.

FORT Fan

Yes, Rob and Ambers was so well done. And, it didn't drag out for 6 episodes with the build up of trying to make us think that things got tricky with the strippers (ugh).

It was elegant yet casual. And, I loved when Rob and Amber were talking about the food - Rob was such a guy! Their gifts were great. The stag/stagette were great.

It was just very well done and the production was 10 times better than ABC's.

Does anyone have Rob and Amber's wedding to put on youtube like we've been seeing for Trista and Ryan?????????? I hope someone does!

I also enjoyed Rob and Amber's wedding.

That being said, if we could get back to discussing The Bachelor, and specifically, if Fleiss was messing with us with the editing this season, that would keep the content of this thread in harmony with the title .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!