Page 4 of 425 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Editing: Is Fleiss messing with us regarding the editing? **SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by crazylikeafox;2349478;
    Andy himself said what we're seeing so far isn't how it is. So it can't be Tessa or Bevin, cause we are seeing that!
    He said that the first week. Last week during the interviews he said to watch and you will see OUR love story.

FORT Fan

Re: Is Fleiss & Co. messing with us regarding the editing? **SPOILERS**

The chosen one is not always the sweetie pie honey bunch that everyone loves. Alex chose Amanda over Trista...Alex and Amanda had that raw attraction and most thought Trista would be the one... And Aaron chose Helene over sweetheart Brooke, He chose Helene and I vowed to never watch again cause I LOVED Brooke she was so so sweet...well I think I say that every year lol And I know these relationships did not work, but we all know those 2 guys were there for their 15 minutes....I don't think thats the case with Andy.
    It stinks that tptb have presented B in such a questionable light, but I think she will be the one. they just have that raw attraction and I know we don't see it but I think there is substance in their relationship to back it up, B is just getting the sexy edit, we ( from watching ) probably wont ever know she has a brain.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2349799;
    The ring debacle was with Matt. And oy, do I remember it well. It is the prime example of the forced manipulation of the F2 date. I wish she had found another way to make the producers happy. But they put alot of pressure on to make the ending a surprise to the viewers. And they had to counteract the scorching heat of Ian and Mer. Mer knew exactly who she was going to pick and Andy will as well. THat means he will have to knowingly lie to one of the F2 and lead her on. I suppose Lorenzo didnt have to do it cause he could have less at that point. But when you do love one, it's an awful part of the process to have to lie.

Matt was an idiot for complaining about it at the ATFR. He should have understood the arm twisting that the producers do and not aired his dirty laundry in public. He knew damn well what he had gotten himself in for. I lost any sympathy I had for him after that.

The one sleuthering type thing I can gain from reviewing this all is that Andy is lucky he has a physical connection to Bevin. It will help keep the average viewers thinking it could be her. Which will in and of itself satisfy the producers and take less pressure off of him to do what Meredith did.

They definitely do lead the final 2 girl or guy on. I don't think it is necessary to do a final RC type situation with the girls. The Final 2 girl should be brought into the house, sit on the couch and have a long conversation with Andy instead of the way they traditionally do it (walking up to him.. thinking they are the one..he gives them some line about how wonderful they are and how much he cares about them.. then bang..). For me the ending has always been very hurtful for the person who is F2. I do think the casual viewers think Tessa is the F1 (at least the ones I know) because they don't care for Bevin due to her edit.

As far as Danielle goes, I think Andy has been lucky that she has not demanded anything - and always been so smiley and nice. Probably why producers wanted her around also. He hasn't made any promises to her - he nodded his head when she said at the race track that they had a connection but they do have a connection so he wasn't lying. He said to Steph W that he was looking forward to meeting her family - well that might have been true but then maybe the wine tasting date did not go as well as expected. And he is finally giving Danielle her private time - but in Hawaii which is a nice place to go - an experience. It would have been sweet to see Danielle all dreamy eyed go on and find her love after the tragedy with her boyfriend - but she'll find someone - probably soon ! Tessa has all the right credentials, things in common etc - and I guess they are fallling for each other.

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal;2349802;
    He said that the first week. Last week during the interviews he said to watch and you will see OUR love story.
    I think sometimes we can't see the forest for the trees. Below is actual dialogue from last Monday's Epi.

Tessa and Bevin in the final 2. We have horseback riding caps and helicopter with moles and a silver bracelet cap to indicate the F2.

HDDA--a 30 yr old dr and navy man. Used to problem solving by going on missions. Looking at facts and analyzing. Dealing with surety, data collecting in order to reach answers to obtain goals. It takes diligence to get where he has gotten in life: college via the navy and scholarships, med school--grueling hours, navy with special diver and ops training. He has had several long term relationships up to this point, with woman apparently not ready or sure about committing. This is one of the factors that motivated him to do the show--to find his soulmate.

F2. Bevin and Tessa.
    Tessa--says when she is with him she is sure she is doing the right thing and is at the right place. Talks about not being sure she is there for the right reasons when she is not with him and sees him with the other women. She admits she sees several women who are strongly emotionally invested in him. HDDA encourages her to stay and that he is open minded about who he wants in his life and wants her to continue, that he will be open and honest with her. She asks to please be let go if he is unsure he wants her, expressing she does not want to be hurt.

Tessa--"I've told you this before that when I'm hanging out with you, I'm havig a lot of fun. I want to get to know you better. But like you know, I'm living with a lot of girls who have extremely strong feelings for you. I think I take things a lot slower, you know and for me, it has to build. You know what I mean?"
    Andy--"yeah."
    Tessa--"I feel like when I compare myself to what's going on with the other girls, I feel like I should leave because like I don't operate that way, like I think that it takes me alot longer.
    Andy-- he interrupts her--"Tessa, focus on this. Forget the other girls...yada yada yada

Bevin constantly concerned about not having enough 1:1 time with HDDA. Concerned that injury is keeping her from properly competing with the physical aspects of their dates and so limiting what she can show of her true self. Is very into HDDA. She has made him her mission, to the point of alienating both other girls and the audience at times.

Andy--"you and I are real."
    Bevin--"I can't not be real, I mean it just doesn't come to me. Sometimes I wish... "
    Andy--I know what you wish. But just hang in there ok? "
    Bevin--"I'm going to. Don't doubt that for a second."
    Andy--" Where do you see yourself in a year from now? If I'm in Hawaii, where are you going to be?"
    Bevin--"Hawaii! (laugh) That was hard!"
    Andy--"I'm really glad to spend time with you tonight. It made fore the most enjoyable time I've had yet."
    Bevin--"Me too, I agree."
    Andy--"Here's to many more to come." (Toast)
    Bevin--"Well said."

Sooooo---- I guess those are the storylines so far.
    If this were a couple episodes later and I heard these conversations I would liken them to Lor talking to Sadie about her fantasy date ie--the fantasy suite issue(the convo with Tessa above) and Lor talking to Jen the final date convo.(similar to the convo with Bevin) JMO.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 04-25-2007 at 09:20 AM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

He said to Steph W that he was looking forward to meeting her family - well that might have been true but then maybe the wine tasting date did not go as well as expected.
    Was I the only one who cringed a little when he said that? Well, hopefully she recognized their lack of connection as well and it did not come as a shock. The problem is he is so damn kind and complementary. It'll be very interesting to watch the end of that date.

He's also calling Bevin his "sanctuary" and telling Dani how "strong" she is...
    And he said that Tessa "calms him" and he is "most at ease" with her

Andy--I know what you wish. But just hang in there ok? "
    Bevin--"I'm going to. Don't doubt that for a second."
    The above comments prove my point about Andy begging Tessa to stay - even though we were supposed to think that he was talking about Bevin.

No -- he told Steph W. "I really hope I get to meet your family" -- not that he was looking forward to it. I think the aspirational nature of his statement will make it easier to wriggle out of later on.

confused

Tessa may calm him him and he might feel most at ease with her. She is the one he can be friends with first and then it leads to more. She is fun and certainly does not seem as desperate as some others do (at least through editing). I still think at this point in the show the strongest connection is definitely Bevin. He is going to be on a boat with all the girls next week. Tessa will be there and once again Andy is making out with Bevin. What a way to get to explore things with Tessa. I am wondering if he choose Tessa for the cinderella date or if she was choosen for him. TPTB really set up the final girls for the most part because if they are picking all of these one on one dates, they aer basically weeding out some of the girls because they don't get the chance to connect. At least that is how I see it. I am still very unsure of who he will choose. Today I am leading towards Tessa. Andy needs to keep more than one girl around so of course he is going to tell them things they want to hear. I feel he picked Tessa first at the last RC so she would know that he does want her there b/c she was the one questioning it. Bevin already knew she was staying IMO.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Isn't this thread about how Fleiss is messing with us regarding editing?
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus