Thread: Editing: Is Fleiss messing with us regarding the editing? **SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Editing: Is Fleiss messing with us regarding the editing? **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2407774;
    When Bevin's dad said that, I did not in the least think as in physical. More of letting Andy know how she feels.
    I didn't think of it as sexual. But I think he should have told her how to convey her feelings while protecting her heart. The kind of advice Tessa obviously grew up with.

Quote Originally Posted by forestpal;2407777;
    I didn't think of it as sexual. But I think he should have told her how to convey her feelings while protecting her heart. The kind of advice Tessa obviously grew up with.
    I understand now.

Yes the screencap of the box is hopeful, it looks about he height of his thumb. Smaller then the rose. So it can be the ring box.
    Post #215 Screencap only topic.

Now do you think it was out for both of them?
    Last edited by MomLady; 05-21-2007 at 03:35 AM. Reason: to add the number

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2407774;
    When Bevin's dad said that, I did not in the least think as in physical. More of letting Andy know how she feels.
    In that fatherly advice scene, for me the most telling thing was Bevin saying she'd never meet a "guy like that" ... not that she's never met a guy she felt so strongly about. I thought it was a weird scene in general ... . speaking of messed up editing.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2407784;
    In that fatherly advice scene, for me the most telling thing was Bevin saying she'd never meet a "guy like that" ... not that she's never met a guy she felt so strongly about. I thought it was a weird scene in general ... . speaking of messed up editing.
    That comment bothered me as well. I think when she said that it made me think she's trying to go after the pretty package that Andy represented, not who Andy is as a person.
    Flight for two on JedAir.

FORT Regular

i originally posted this in the general thoughts and comments thread, but after reading forestpal's post about contracts with ABC and the Navy, i thought maybe she could help me out!! so here's the re-post:

i have a question that i'm not sure how to categorize so i'm putting it here.

do we know if the bachelor has to sign any sort of agreement stating that he will NOT tell the f1 before the finale that he loves her and he knows she is the one for him?? i know that we've mentioned little things with andy and tessa, like how they seem to have an inside joke about will you PLEASE accept this rose, and how she so blatantly received the better fantasy date and suite, and how he told her family "i hope to see you all again soon." also it was debated by someone on the FoRT whether or not andy might have attempted to ask tessa's dad for her hand or at least talk to him about proposing to tessa.

with tessa's cautiousness over this whole process, i'm just wondering if andy had to keep convincing her this might really be worth it, or if he was able to, at the fantasy date behind closed doors, for instance, just come right out and say "tessa YOU are the one....." etc, etc. i mean, would the bachelor even be allowed to do that?! it seems like ABC would keep a pretty tight leash on him to keep the f1's reactions pure and unadulterated at the frc....but then again maybe not, if it was needed to keep the girl around.

i don't know. any thoughts? or does anyone know for sure about the type of agreement he signs?

by the way it's monday WOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2407784;
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLuvsTessa;2407789;
    That comment bothered me as well. I think when she said that it made me think she's trying to go after the pretty package that Andy represented, not who Andy is as a person.
    I agree. Also when she says she makes comments about a uniform, or uses his rank.

Couple that with the winning, let the competition begin on and on.

It was also a sad comment. She can't get a nice guy. And a bit of desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyanna;2407792;
    i originally posted this in the general thoughts and comments thread, but after reading forestpal's post about contracts with ABC and the Navy, i thought maybe she could help me out!! so here's the re-post:

i have a question that i'm not sure how to categorize so i'm putting it here.

do we know if the bachelor has to sign any sort of agreement stating that he will NOT tell the f1 before the finale that he loves her and he knows she is the one for him?? i know that we've mentioned little things with andy and tessa, like how they seem to have an inside joke about will you PLEASE accept this rose, and how she so blatantly received the better fantasy date and suite, and how he told her family "i hope to see you all again soon." also it was debated by someone on the FoRT whether or not andy might have attempted to ask tessa's dad for her hand or at least talk to him about proposing to tessa.

with tessa's cautiousness over this whole process, i'm just wondering if andy had to keep convincing her this might really be worth it, or if he was able to, at the fantasy date behind closed doors, for instance, just come right out and say "tessa YOU are the one....." etc, etc. i mean, would the bachelor even be allowed to do that?! it seems like ABC would keep a pretty tight leash on him to keep the f1's reactions pure and unadulterated at the frc....but then again maybe not, if it was needed to keep the girl around.

i don't know. any thoughts? or does anyone know for sure about the type of agreement he signs?

by the way it's monday WOO!!!
    I do not know what is mentioned on the contract.

I think the ladies are told he can't tell you he loves you etc.

Andy told tessa his heart is full when he is with her. What does that mean exactly.

Did he say I love you in the FD Suite?

I did catch the comment to the parents. I was surprised they left it in there. He did say hope to, so it is not 100%.

He told tessa's family he really likes Tessa, but she has not opened up to him yet. Still no give away.

Asking for a hand in marriage, is not a give a way. Lo did it with both Jenn's and Sadie's fathers.

I do not think the ladies know that Andy does not decide the order of handing out the roses.

Quote Originally Posted by happysammy;2407422;
    Oh my gosh, I couldn't disagree more! (I realize we're getting a little off topic here.....). The reason Tessa would appeal to "older" women is because we've learned the hard way that Hot Lust does NOT equal Compatability/True Love, while "younger" women haven't learned that sad truth yet. Sorry to say, I can totally see myself 20 years ago absolutely rooting for Bevin. Tessa seems to get that you need to pace yourself and make sure all the parts fit before you start inserting them into the appropriate slots.

This is a big reason why I hope Tessa wins. I'd like to see a network sleeze show actually rise to the occasion of showing really decent people going about things the "right" way and not succumbing to the Paris Hilton version of the good life.
    Oh My God Happysammy, What a great post. I couldn't have siad it better myself. How true,If you are in your Twenties , you sould probablay relate more to Bevin , but anywhere after 35 -50 you are Definilty seeing Tessa a the one with maturity , confidence and fine polishing.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2407797;
    Did he say I love you in the FD Suite?
    as far as i know he did NOT say he loves her...at least not that we saw. but i'm thinking once they were in the "safe" area during the fantasy date and the doors were closed and the cameras off, who knows what he said to her (or how much he was ALLOWED to say)...

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyanna;2407800;
    as far as i know he did NOT say he loves her...at least not that we saw. but i'm thinking once they were in the "safe" area during the fantasy date and the doors were closed and the cameras off, who knows what he said to her (or how much he was ALLOWED to say)...
    However, if Tessa being true to form said, "Andy, if I'm not the one, please let me go tonight." ... and of course he didn't let her go, he let Danielle go ... that would be telling her without telling her directly.

He could of course, sidestep that request a number of ways.

If it really is a "private" suite, how could the producers control this anyway ? Well, happily Fleiss can't mess with us and edit the conversation because it's not on tape.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi