Thread: Editing: Is Fleiss messing with us regarding the editing? **SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Is Fleiss & Co. messing with us regarding the editing? **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2363532;
    Ian didn't get a one on one in that episode...
    If my memory serves me correctly, I remember them going out 1 night, fairly early on...I remember they were in an outdoor market or something, Chinese maybe, on one of those things you sit in and the guy runs and pulls it (can't for the life of me remember the name of them). Anyway, that stands out in my mind because Ian struck me from day 1, I loved him the second he walked up to her and introduced himself...and I noticed she was smitten too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;2363520;
    Based on the image of Andy that Fleiss & co have been "selling" to the public, I do believe that we are seeing the love story unfold. However, I must say that for once I don't feel that we are being fed a line of doodoo when it comes to Andy and the strength of character he possesses.

We know that Andy insisted on having the charity date (video clip of him saying so) and we know that he asked for the 1-on-1 date with Tessa because he needed to convince her that he is the man she wants.

It seems that Andy has had a lot of say in this and that he really cares about how everyone is being portrayed and most important of all he wants the love story to be shown.

Based on the respect that TPTB or at least Chris Harrison seem to have for Andy, I just do not see them playing their usual games And for that I will quote Andy himself woohoo!!!

I remember reading that Bob insisted on a wardrobe and a trainer for his stint on The Bachelor. Andy insists on a charity date and spending time with a woman to get closer to her and learn more about her. I think (hope? pray?) that Fleiss is telling a straightforward love story since he has one this time. (Wonder if it hurts him to be straightforward??)

Quote Originally Posted by Happydog;2363585;
    .... on the last episode on "Andy's" yacht, at about 7 or 8 minutes into the show, all 6 girls and Andy are watching the sunset or horizon. Tessa is sitting next to Andy and my eyes were drawn to the two of them - they looked very intimate/sharing private jokes, etc. -- almost as if they're saying to each other "there's that doggone camera again." Kind of looking at the camera and then to each other laughing. This is by far some of the best evidence I've seen of a Tessa "connection."
    I capped them here for you! Amber doesn't look too happy about it, doesn't she...

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Are they watching the sunset? Doesn't Andy propose with the sunset behind him?

Is there a theme here?

FORT Fogey

This interaction on the boat happened BEFORE the Cinderella date? or not??
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2363680;
    CoolCruiser - Was your comment directed at me? I realize the yacht date was before the Cinderella date.

During the yacht date, maybe they whispered something about loving sunsets, zoom ahead to the FRC, IF Tessa is his gal, I like that he proposes during the sunset.

I'm just trying to connect dots here.......or losing my mind, it's anyones guess?!?

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2363680;
    I think it was before?

I just checked it and in a PI Andy says that the rose ceremony the previous night was so stressful that today he is looking forward to spending quality time out on the water. So yeah, it was before their date.
    Last edited by Spoil Me; 05-02-2007 at 09:14 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;2363704;
    I think it was before?
    The yacht happened first, as someone (sorry can't remember who it was) on the timeline thread reminded me Andy made the comment to Amber that she had gotten tan the day before. Stephanie had the wine date ,then group date, then Tessa date. Tessa was alone with Stephanie when she got her date box.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2363631;
    I capped them here for you! Amber doesn't look too happy about it, doesn't she...

It looks to me like Andy was probably giving Tessa more attention while he was with the brunettes and we know he was giving Bevin more attention when he was with the blondes. Amber probably felt left out. It also looks like Tessa is giving Andy quite a bit of attention.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Smile;2363756;
    The yacht happened first, as someone (sorry can't remember who it was) on the timeline thread reminded me Andy made the comment to Amber that she had gotten tan the day before. Stephanie had the wine date ,then group date, then Tessa date. Tessa was alone with Stephanie when she got her date box.
    Check the timeline thread again... Maybe I got media net info mixed up???

What do you think they all did for the full day of the Rose ceremony? (19th)

Have we got the rain figured out yet for that date at the restaurant?
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.