Page 101 of 425 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4247

Thread: Editing: Is Fleiss messing with us regarding the editing? **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Is Fleiss & Co. messing with us regarding the editing? **SPOILERS**

O.K, so I don't think I got my point across very well. I think there was a whole lot more going on that night between Tessa and Andy that we did not get to see. Point being that quote from Tessa that I stated before "I AGREE, it was important TOO." Something was important to Andy that he told Tessa but we were not privy to see, hmmm. why was that? Am I the only one that caught that?

Quote Originally Posted by justus4;2363192;
    O.K, so I don't think I got my point across very well. I think there was a whole lot more going on that night between Tessa and Andy that we did not get to see. Point being that quote from Tessa that I stated before "I AGREE, it was important TOO." Something was important to Andy that he told Tessa but we were not privy to see, hmmm. why was that? Am I the only one that caught that?
    No, you're not the only one that caught that, justus4. I rewatched the date today and I noticed that just as the personal interview is ending, she says what I thought was "It was important to me, too" - clearly Andy said something was important and she's agreeing. Someone a few days ago pointed this out and thought they were talking about the 1-on-1 date, but it really could be anything.

As to why weren't we showed that? The editors don't like for us to see actual, un-edited conversations. They like for us to hear whatever pushes their story forward, even if that means completely taking entire sentences out of context. Or, hiding important parts of conversations that we'll never, ever see.

Quote Originally Posted by justus4;2363192;
    There's always a lot more going on than we see. The Tessa supporters were most likely in response to your statements. The Bevin crowd, not so much .

FORT Newbie

I hear ya girlsmom...I am torn between the two however, a little swayed toward Tessa. Glad I wasn't the only one to have heard that. I love reading all of this sites posts, can't get enough, so had to jump in. I am a "newbie" and glad to be here.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2363162;
    Thank you for that great first post, Ms.Anthrope! I am impressed that you and your DH watch the show together. I couldn't get my DH to watch if I paid him.
    DH likes the show because we constantly make fun of everyone. He doesn't take it seriously, and he loves seeing women's rip apart each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2363162;
    I laughed out loud when I read your comment about Toastmasters for Andy and Tessa. Like, what do you mean, Ms.Anthrope? Like, I think they are both like totally well-spoken.
    DH used to belong to Toastmasters and hates filler works. He couldn't stop laughing and got annoyed when Tessa and Andy said "like" every other word.

Quote Originally Posted by UhHuhHer;2363151;
    Wow Ms.Anthrope! Fantastic post! That was such a pleasure to read!
    I echo UhHuhHer comments!
    Ms.Anthrope

FORT Newbie

new poster......the fleiss editing..i have noticed that many times tessa and andy are still talking to one another when voices come on that don't match their mouths! during the 1-1 with tessa while they were eating the shot shows them with a large bowl in front of them.....when it appears their converstation at the table is continuous about her taking things slow if you watch as the camera pans back a whole new table setting of food is in front of them!......i think for me on the yacht when they were all watching the sunset, andy was next to tessa and she was beaming...he kept looking at her and she was telling what looked to be inside joke between them.....at one point she went in and i thought she was going to sneak a kiss.........if you look at it in slow motion she is touching him and laughing and he is totally turned to just her. she looked so giddy...if you watch that part of the show in real time you barely notice their interaction at all..........yes i'm on the tessa wagon!

i am also loving tessa. but i keep having my doubts, like fleiss has something up his sleeves. i just think it's SOOO obvious that tessa is F1, that she's really not in the end. on another note, my roommates and i all watch the bachelor together. they are all falling for the editing (as in they really think tvBevin annoying, i'm pretty sure she's a great person AND they absolutely LOVE tessa).

did anyone catch on to the 1-on-1 date, when andy was talking about the rain and how romantic it would be to cuddle with someone you love. when the camera comes back to tessa, it was almost as if she was rolling her eyes thinking "umm... okay?" sarcastically. i don't know, it just feels weird. please tell me someone else caught that.

as for andy's "i'm with the most beautiful woman in world" and tessa laughing in the background. i definitely heard tessa laughing, and it definitely seems a bit too much for that date. it may possibly be from the F1 agreeing with the concencus here. but we have to realize that tessa laughing in the backgroun COULD have been edited in there too. you just never know.

did anyone catch on to the 1-on-1 date, when andy was talking about the rain and how romantic it would be to cuddle with someone you love.
    I thought it was interesting that Andy said that, because later on in that date him & Tessa were snuggling on a couch at the restaurant while it was raining outside. They even had a brown blanket over them. So does this mean Andy LOVES her?

it was almost as if she was rolling her eyes thinking "umm... okay?" sarcastically. i don't know, it just feels weird. please tell me someone else caught that.
    Yeah I caugt it. I just thought she was a little uncomfortable talking about intimate moments on camera. Andy did say in an interview that by the time they all got to the fantasy dates no one even cared anymore about kissing in front of the cameras (and camera crews). I think it's pretty hilarious actually.