Please make an effort to keep this thread on topic with spoilers and screencap analysis.
If you'd like to set up another thread for, say, an engagement ring clad finger and want to discuss who that finger belongs to, go for it - just make sure there isn't already an existing thread.
- If you're posting a screencap, it may NOT be linked directly from another website (including ABC Media.Net). Please upload pictures to one of the many photo hosting sites (Photobucket.com, tinypic.com, etc.) and link to there. Really, itís easy-peasy once you get the hang of it. More info
- Please put copies of any new screencaps in the "Screencaps Only!" thread.
- Absolutely no direct links or directing our members to other fansites. It's okay to say "I read over at Jokers that Tina won." It is NOT okay to say "Go over to Jokers. You can read that Tina won on page 2." Along these same lines, do not cut & paste from other fansites - describe it in your own words. more info
Some additional comments. You absolutely must read this before posting.
This thread is for spoilers and screencap analysis. It's not the place to support your favorites. It's not the place to post about who you 'want' to win. It's not the place for expressing your feelings on who you think Andy 'should' pick. It's for spoilers and discussion of spoilers. Period.
We have discussion threads for :
- Why you think Andy should pick *insert name*
- Media & guest appearances
- Everything in between
We are averaging 500+ posts in this thread each day and it is getting to be beyond difficult to read through all the non-spoilers and get to the meat of the matter.
Please make an effort and do your part in keeping these threads as much on topic as possible and read at least the last few pages of the S&S thread to see if what you're about to post has already been discussed. Chances are, it has. It will make everybody's visit here much more enjoyable.
Again, read before you post, please!