Page 1 of 272 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Please make an effort to keep this thread on topic with spoilers and screencap analysis.

If you'd like to set up another thread for, say, an engagement ring clad finger and want to discuss who that finger belongs to, go for it - just make sure there isn't already an existing thread.
    • If you're posting a screencap, it may NOT be linked directly from another website (including ABC Media.Net). Please upload pictures to one of the many photo hosting sites (Photobucket.com, tinypic.com, etc.) and link to there. Really, itís easy-peasy once you get the hang of it. More info

• Please put copies of any new screencaps in the "Screencaps Only!" thread.

• Absolutely no direct links or directing our members to other fansites. It's okay to say "I read over at Jokers that Tina won." It is NOT okay to say "Go over to Jokers. You can read that Tina won on page 2." Along these same lines, do not cut & paste from other fansites - describe it in your own words. more info

Some additional comments. You absolutely must read this before posting.

This thread is for spoilers and screencap analysis. It's not the place to support your favorites. It's not the place to post about who you 'want' to win. It's not the place for expressing your feelings on who you think Andy 'should' pick. It's for spoilers and discussion of spoilers. Period.

We have discussion threads for :

We are averaging 500+ posts in this thread each day and it is getting to be beyond difficult to read through all the non-spoilers and get to the meat of the matter.

Please make an effort and do your part in keeping these threads as much on topic as possible and read at least the last few pages of the S&S thread to see if what you're about to post has already been discussed. Chances are, it has. It will make everybody's visit here much more enjoyable.

Again, read before you post, please!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 05-02-2007 at 08:24 PM.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

So now what? Tessa and Bevin... how do we disect this with zero screencaps other than from the season preview. No ring finger, no ring, no red curtains and standing positions.

Re the symbol next to the final rose, I found a scottish symbol that resembles it based on what is discernible from the picture. It's called:

The Luckenbooth- a Scottish symbol of love.

The Luckenbooth (two intertwined hearts with a crown) is a Scottish symbol of love, dating back to the 17th century and often given as a token of betrothal, affection and friendship. It is usually of engraved silver in the shape of a heart or two hearts entwined with a crown ususally topping the heart(s). I don't know how to attach just the picture, but I've attached the link, just scroll down.

Celtic wedding and love symbols customs and traditions for a wedding day, personalized wedding gifts, bridal accessories, wedding planning resources.

Thanks for the new thread!

So who do we think go home next week? I think Tina and Stephanie. I think I'm basing this on the order of the roses handed out at the last RC. I wonder why the ones who leave the coming week are always last to get a rose. Why'd Fleiss edit it this way?

For CoolCruiser from previous thread regarding questions about wine making date and helicopter.

See the media thread for full descriptions of dates from medianet newsrelease.

Wine making is actually a wine blending date in LA with Stephanie W. She is missing from the four identified on the charity date.

Helicopter girl is Bevin on her F2 date. She has been identified by moles, platinum streaks, silver bracelet and now, I think, her nose which we've all see numerous times on the TV.

Before we had a description of the winemaking date being in LA, it was speculated that it might be out in the country, thus the helicopter. This is not the case.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2348826;
    For CoolCruiser from previous thread regarding questions about wine making date and helicopter.

See the media thread for full descriptions of dates from medianet newsrelease.

Wine making is actually a wine blending date in LA with Stephanie W. She is missing from the four identified on the charity date.

Helicopter girl is Bevin on her F2 date. She has been identified by moles, platinum streaks, silver bracelet and now, I think, her nose which we've all see numerous times on the TV.

Before we had a description of the winemaking date being in LA, it was speculated that it might be out in the country, thus the helicopter. This is not the case.
    The group date with the school kids showed only Bevin, Amber, Tina and Danielle there with Andy. Then there will be two 1-on-1 dates. I think this will be Tessa's bejewelled date and Steph K's wine-making date. I dont know if they'll ride a chopper to go to this date. If not, then that chopper date won't be this F6 epi.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2348807;
    So now what? Tessa and Bevin... how do we disect this with zero screencaps other than from the season preview. No ring finger, no ring, no red curtains and standing positions.
    That's the same way I feel. What do we need to sleuth now? We know the final two and final one.

confused

I guess the reason for no screencaps from the FRC is the two different hair colors and the fact that Tessa's skin is a little darker than Bevins. I am still wondering about the helicopters though. I guess I am hoping it is possible that there is more than one helicopter ride in the next few shows. They will be traveling around Hawaii.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2348925;
    That's the same way I feel. What do we need to sleuth now? We know the final two and final one.
    We know the final one? Who then?

Quote Originally Posted by bach_neo;2348814;
    Re the symbol next to the final rose, I found a scottish symbol that resembles it based on what is discernible from the picture. It's called:

The Luckenbooth- a Scottish symbol of love.

The Luckenbooth (two intertwined hearts with a crown) is a Scottish symbol of love, dating back to the 17th century and often given as a token of betrothal, affection and friendship. It is usually of engraved silver in the shape of a heart or two hearts entwined with a crown ususally topping the heart(s). I don't know how to attach just the picture, but I've attached the link, just scroll down.

Celtic wedding and love symbols customs and traditions for a wedding day, personalized wedding gifts, bridal accessories, wedding planning resources.
    yes, that has been noted before, however, there are variations and it's similar, but not necessarily a slam dunk match, imo. There hasn't been an absolute side by side comparison to say that they're both the same symbol, only similar, I believe, but I may be wrong about that.