Page 9 of 272 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by giggletink17;2349253;
    I live in CT - Danielle has a hometown date. 100% sure of that.
    Yes, please tell us anything you know! I'm a big fan of hers
    Last edited by candimichele; 04-24-2007 at 11:53 PM.

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

What better way of fooling us by saying the final girl goes on a romantic hike
    so we think bevin won't be able to do it with her sprain. I have 6 kids most have had levels of sprains thru sports. You can function after 2 weeks wearing sneakers or like my son be on crutches for 4 weeks. Now matter what they all hurt but if you are atheltic to begin with the healing process is always alittle faster.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2349262;
    Thanks, Jewelsy, for the reminder of posting etiquette. With all due respect to everyone, it would also make the thread more manageable if everyone would wade through reading all of the postings before posting on a topic that's already been covered. I know it's a lot of reading. I've read it all.
    *Raises hand* I read all the posts too... it took me 4 days.
    Romantic Skeptic!

I now am extremely curious as to the uniform pick/hug with the blonde. If that takes place on the memorial
    There is an article in the media thread where Sarah Smiley asks Andy about the uniform debate. He says that the only time he wore his uniform was on the Arizona.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2349272;
    There are two videos of Bevin and Andy with crew that were leaked through her myspace site. They were shot on the F3 date. The link is posted somewhere on this board. The first one must have been part of the b footage, taken for some "color" you can hear a person say something about "filming now", etc. The second is informal with Bevin, Andy and crew members with Bevin asking questions. It's proof positive that Bevin makes it to F3.
    Gotcha, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;2349254;
    Kasha, with that said. Why trash the winner?

Honestly, folks? Does he need to do this??? He has a win here--finally! Why not revel in it and hide it subtly like he did with Mary and Byron? Bevin is being demolished. Just look at the boards. She doesn't look like a military wife capable of holding down the fort while her husband gets deployed for months on end. She looked terrible because Fleiss chose to show her in that light.

Why do that to your winner??
    Maybe he's not doing that to his 'winner' . remember Lisa from PLO? thought she was THE one- the only one. Much like Bevin. I feel Bevin is competitive. Wants Andy because he is the 'prize'. and I think Tessa is the one he is really into- but we are not being shown that yet. We're given snippets of their interactions, - Tessa's nervous meltdown after the foot massage, her comment-'if you know already- I don't want to be hurt' . This show is always editted to have a frontrunner- who then starts to be shown negatively- if Fleiss wanted everyone to LOVE Bevin- I'm sure he had a lot of positive videothat he left on the cutting room floor. She's probably a great girl- but she hasn't been shown that positively . IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2349057;
    I assumed that all three did not go to the memorial together. Do they ever do fantasy dates together? I thought they each individually went to the memorial with Andy. I could be wrong, but I thought once they got down to that point there really weren't together anymore.
    Here's a thought...what about if he takes each one to the Arizona Memorial and then a helicopter ride to their fantasy date? I haven't been to Hawaii so I don't know if that's even a possibility...Can you tell I'm still hoping for a miracle for Danielle?

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2349205;
    I don't understand why they would give the girl with the injured ankle a fantasy date involving hiking? LOL.
    or jumping in a lake either ? it seem like the worst date she could go on for sure .

I go back to the fact andy forgot her the first time, then she got hurt, missed the date, decided she should have one on one time and next week when she says do you want to go kayaking why doesn't he just say that sounds great we should all go. But he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Maidenlady;2349289;
    or jumping in a lake either ? it seem like the worst date she could go on for sure .
    Yes but if her ankle is better what a great way to finally show him the real bevin, the one she has been talking about.