• KrisRose821
    • cloe
    • Reality Mary
    • qsg123
    • dlto
    • 80'sdiva
    • giggletink17
    • Fortyvolunteers

On another note. . . why doesn't somebody start a thread to discuss backpack girl, or helicopter girl, or the medal sitting next to the rose? Did everybody read this?
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by RacingGirl;2349249;
    Rachael, I thought the girl in the black jacket was Danielle at first too, but now I'm not so sure. If you still have last night's episode, go back to the rose ceremony and watch as Bevin goes up to receive the rose. They show the back of her head and it matches the girl in the black jacket hugging Andy, even the shape of the head! Let me know if you see what I thought I saw!
    I live in CT - Danielle has a hometown date. 100% sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2349168;
    In the past, they rarely had a winner. (ha I didn't say never just rarely) So in this case, why not milk it? It's a win win for the network, producers and advertisers. Get more viewers. It's a love story! He proposes!! Yeah get more viewers involved! To me there is no reason when you have a win win situation to make a mystery.
    And no matter what girl you think is the F1 there are arguments for her being the winner to that point of view. So why not leak anything? Ratings are doing very very well this season. It's not going to hurt ratings for sure.
    Kasha, with that said. Why trash the winner? I know some disagree and I'm not nailing Bevin but god, Fleiss made her look whiny and needy. That milking of the ankle was ridiculous. I sprained my ankle so bad in college I couldn't practice the entire spring and could barely run in the fall; a cast for a month. And yet i managed to dress myself and brush my own hair! It made her look ridiculous. Is Fleiss such a cheese ball hack he can't edit a story to hide some obvious attraction without trashing his winner?

Honestly, folks? Does he need to do this??? He has a win here--finally! Why not revel in it and hide it subtly like he did with Mary and Byron? Bevin is being demolished. Just look at the boards. She doesn't look like a military wife capable of holding down the fort while her husband gets deployed for months on end. She looked terrible because Fleiss chose to show her in that light.

Why do that to your winner??

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2349205;
    I don't understand why they would give the girl with the injured ankle a fantasy date involving hiking? LOL.
    By that time, it's weeks later. Her ankle could be healed for the most part.

Romantic- I rewatched it the epi today. The girls had a half hour to get ready. Now I don't know about anyone else, but good ankle, bad ankle, I would be moaning and groaning regardless given that time frame to get ready. So maybe under those conditions, not being able to get around and still in pain I might be whining to. Not that I like to complain, but I do biotch on occassion. Especially when under the gun with being ready on time when I feel I can't possibly as I am very punctual person.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 04-24-2007 at 11:47 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Thanks, Jewelsy, for the reminder of posting etiquette. With all due respect to everyone, it would also make the thread more manageable if everyone would wade through reading all of the postings before posting on a topic that's already been covered. I know it's a lot of reading. I've read it all.

Quote Originally Posted by giggletink17;2349253;
    Please spill!

Quote Originally Posted by giggletink17;2349253;
    I'm not saying that Danielle doesn't get a home town date, I'm saying that might not be her in that picture. Bevin gets a home town date as well.

FORT Fogey

I've been lurking on this thread today and finally decided to sign up so someone could explain to me this Bevin video thingy...I'm out of the loop! Any takers?

I also think Danielle could be backpack girl... Blond is one of those hair colors that can seem to change so easily. Natural weather conditions can change the color, the filming process can make it look anyway you want, and pre/post production filters can be applied to make it look blue!

I think Danielle would pick a pink backpack. Pink seems to be one of her favorite colors. I think her height is correct as well... look closely. Andy seems to be standing uphill a bit, so with Danielle's height I think it sets the shot up perfectly.

Hiking and the rest does not seem to be an issue for her, and she has shown she is athletic. Personally, I think this is the better date of the two... there is a lot of talk time, as compared to horseback riding.

I think given some alone time, we will see alot. They have both been quoted saying that there was a connection from day one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Bevin was acting the spoiled child last night. Andy got to see her in action first hand. I bet he gets to see more once they are all on the boat together, it is hard to hide how a person feels 24 hours a day. I would like to see one of the other girls call her out, for continuing to butt in on community time... but that is just me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

The Luckenbooth broaches are symmetrical one side to the other. The exception is when it is a single heart, then the tip of the heart can be seen to tip right or left - depending on the design. So the object on the table cannot be a Luckenbooth. Also, if you blow up the picture it is not under the rose. So perhaps it is an F2 momento.
    Romantic Skeptic!

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2349146;
    He takes the remaining women to the memorial I take that as meaning all 3 go together hold hands and sing kumbaya(sp) I don't know anymore.
    Now that made me laugh
    But seriously I think they will each visit him separately at the memorial.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2349267;
    I've been lurking on this thread today and finally decided to sign up so someone could explain to me this Bevin video thingy...I'm out of the loop! Any takers?
    There are two videos of Bevin and Andy with crew that were leaked through her myspace site. They were shot on the F3 date. The link is posted somewhere on this board. The first one must have been part of the b footage, taken for some "color" you can hear a person say something about "filming now", etc. The second is informal with Bevin, Andy and crew members with Bevin asking questions. It's proof positive that Bevin makes it to F3.