Page 7 of 272 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by bach_neo;2349195;
    I think the catamaran pictures were actually from the bow of Andy's yatch when they all stayed in F6 epi. It looks so much like that bow where Steph T did her Titanic imitation.
    Well one of the fantasy dates is on a catamaran. So you're saying the pics of the catamaran isn't a fantasy date?
    Last edited by candimichele; 04-24-2007 at 11:28 PM.

It would be unusual to have two hiking dates - F3 for Bevin and F2 for Bevin - wouldn't it ? Not to mention what most of are thinking about Bevin hiking on the injured ankle... Unless it is to show that she has been fibbing about this injury. We've been deceived before for this show - esp the pic of Erin and Andy after the race track date. But there really has been no development of the Danielle story. The last two RCs - we have not seen any talking between them - seems very strange if they are trying to show a love story. Only thing I can think of is that there is too much emotion betw them - but when they do show them together, he always asks how she is - and no matter what she is always fine - and happy. Seems like a good way to be - unless it is just too flatline !

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2349216;
    I really think those pictures are from the fantasy date. They seem to be alone. If they are from the bow of the yatch which girl is his with and when did he do this? It is definitely Danielle or Stephanie IMO.
    Im guessing in the F6 epi, all girls are given individual times to spend time with Andy in the yatch. Steph W did have hers in that picture of hers and Andy in the towel, and that was on the yatch. I think Danielle's will be on the bow

Quote Originally Posted by bach_neo;2349174;
    It may not come to that point where danielle will be hurt because there is also a huge possibility that it's Steph W that will make it to F4, esp. since she will finally have a one-on-one date with Andy in the wine-making date and that gives her an advantage over Danielle in terms of quality time.
    No - Danielle is definitely in the F4 - I am 100% sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by bach_neo;2349236;
    Im guessing in the F6 epi, all girls are given individual times to spend time with Andy in the yatch. Steph W did have hers in that picture of hers and Andy in the towel, and that was on the yatch. I think Danielle's will be on the bow
    What's the third fantasy date then? No pictures of it?

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2349225;
    Well one of the fantasy dates is on a catamaran. So you're saying the pics of the catamaran isn't a fantasy date?
    It is a catamaran (see the railing angles). The description of F3 states that one of the dates is on a catamaran. Take another look at the embrace where both Andy and girl are standing looking at the sunset (screencap thread). The body outline is closer in resembling Danielle than it is Stephanie.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2349244;
    It is a catamaran (see the railing angles). The description of F3 states that one of the dates is on a catamaran. Take another look at the embrace where both Andy and girl are standing looking at the sunset (screencap thread). The body outline is closer in resembling Danielle than it is Stephanie.
    I agree with you that the catamaran pics is Danielle and it is a fantasy date, obviously it says in the episode description that one of them takes place on a catamaran.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2349244;
    Yeah, it was Danielle. So that means then that if that picture of her and Andy in the bow was in a catamaran, then she is definitely in F4 and F3.

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2349185;
    Yes that is very true. If you look at the pictures from the next rose ceremony Danielle does not look happy IMO. That could be early on and she is just worrying. I am also not convinced about the catamaran pictures. I want it to be Danielle though. I do think the picture of the blonde hugging Andy (wearing the black jacket) is a hometown date and that looks more like Danielle than Stephanie. I don't think it is Bevin.
    Rachael, I thought the girl in the black jacket was Danielle at first too, but now I'm not so sure. If you still have last night's episode, go back to the rose ceremony and watch as Bevin goes up to receive the rose. They show the back of her head and it matches the girl in the black jacket hugging Andy, even the shape of the head! Let me know if you see what I thought I saw!

I have a question. Do they always show the final two dates in the premiere previews?