Page 6 of 272 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2349119;
    I guess I always thought that tptb were in the business of doing what they could to deceive us into thinking that the wrong girl was F1. This being the case releasing this video would SEEM to support a Bevin win. Why would they leak something that would give away the true winner? Isn't this against all they've done in the past?
    In the past, they rarely had a winner. (ha I didn't say never just rarely) So in this case, why not milk it? It's a win win for the network, producers and advertisers. Get more viewers. It's a love story! He proposes!! Yeah get more viewers involved! To me there is no reason when you have a win win situation to make a mystery.
    And no matter what girl you think is the F1 there are arguments for her being the winner to that point of view. So why not leak anything? Ratings are doing very very well this season. It's not going to hurt ratings for sure.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I think a little of her hair is in the front and the rest is in the back in the first picture. Her hair is shorter in the front and longer in the back.

BTW, I don't really see any love story yet..

Quote Originally Posted by Fortyvolunteers;2349166;
    I'm sort of with you on this one. I do not really want to assume anything at this point and for whatever reason, I beieve Danielle may take this thing and walk away with Andy. I don't really know why, I just do. It would be a beautiful story. Having said that, I am also totally okay with ANY woman Andy chooses -- after all, he has to live with her, I certainly don't. I really, really like Tessa -- there's something abut her -- she has great skin, a beautiful smile and she was hilarious last night laughing when she fell in the snow. When she was talking to Andy, I saw genuine feelings present there, between the two of them and so, if he chooses Tessa, I'm happy with that as well. I really don't want to see this come down to Danielle getting really wounded. She has done nothing to deserve that by any stretch of the imagination. ike I've read elsewhere, and heard many times, in previous seasons of the bachelor -- Byron's for instance, Cindy mentioned that had 4 or 5 dates and I saw them on ONE, so there is much more going on here that we do not see. They may not show ALL of the dates..... I don't believe, in 7 weeks that the dates we are privy to are the ONLY dates that occur as evidenced by Cindy's comment on Byron's season. Anyway, first post, rambling ow. I'm okay with all of them, but my two favorites are Tessa and Danielle. I see him with either one.
    It may not come to that point where danielle will be hurt because there is also a huge possibility that it's Steph W that will make it to F4, esp. since she will finally have a one-on-one date with Andy in the wine-making date and that gives her an advantage over Danielle in terms of quality time.

Welcome Fortyvolunteers!

Ain't Love Grand!

confused

Quote Originally Posted by bach_neo;2349174;
    It may not come to that point where danielle will be hurt because there is also a huge possibility that it's Steph W that will make it to F4, esp. since she will finally have a one-on-one date with Andy in the wine-making date and that gives her an advantage over Danielle in terms of quality time.
    Yes that is very true. If you look at the pictures from the next rose ceremony Danielle does not look happy IMO. That could be early on and she is just worrying. I am also not convinced about the catamaran pictures. I want it to be Danielle though. I do think the picture of the blonde hugging Andy (wearing the black jacket) is a hometown date and that looks more like Danielle than Stephanie. I don't think it is Bevin.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2349155;
    I think he takes all of them together.
    I remembering reading somewhere on another board, where someone saw Andy and one of the girls at the memorial. This person was on vacation, and they were telling the group that the girl came over on their "ferry", stayed a little while, and left. That tells me, that the girls go one at a time.

I keep coming back to the comment (read back in part 1 I think) from Andy on one of the shows, that the person he picks is not the "Obvious One". :nono If that's the case, then that knocks out both Bevin and Tessa....

Dani? Stephanie? or the dark horse, Tina? The sunset picture of them was very close, yet, no kiss, not even a peck on the cheek?

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2349185;
    Yes that is very true. If you look at the pictures from the next rose ceremony Danielle does not look happy IMO. That could be early on and she is just worrying. I am also not convinced about the catamaran pictures. I want it to be Danielle though. I do think the picture of the blonde hugging Andy (wearing the black jacket) is a hometown date and that looks more like Danielle than Stephanie. I don't think it is Bevin.
    I think the catamaran pictures were actually from the bow of Andy's yatch when they all stayed in F6 epi. It looks so much like that bow where Steph T did her Titanic imitation.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2349009;
    Someone asked about Backpack Girl and could it be StephanieW on the winemaking date.
    I personally think it's Bevin. BUT:

Let's see just for comparison:
    Backpack girl's hair is yellowy blonde and wavy after it's been wet probably.

Stephanie's hair is straight here, but could be her arms...

Here's a pic of her hair after it dried from being wet.

Backpack girl date could possibly be a very casual winemaking date...??

I know I said this earlier today, but I really believe that the pink backpack girl is Bevin as she meets Andy for the F3 date. If I read the tour correctly it starts with a hike (backpacks included) to the waterfall and then kayaking. Bevin's hair is also curly that day as shown in pic of she and Andy jumping into the water.

The helicopter date is F2 and her hair is straight.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal;2349196;
    I know I said this earlier today, but I really believe that the pink backpack girl is Bevin as she meets Andy for the F3 date. If I read the tour correctly it starts with a hike (backpacks included) to the waterfall and then kayaking. Bevin's hair is also curly that day as shown in pic of she and Andy jumping into the water.

The helicopter date is F2 and her hair is straight.
    I don't understand why they would give the girl with the injured ankle a fantasy date involving hiking? LOL.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by bach_neo;2349195;
    I think the catamaran pictures were actually from the bow of Andy's yatch when they all stayed in F6 epi. It looks so much like that bow where Steph T did her Titanic imitation.
    I really think those pictures are from the fantasy date. They seem to be alone. If they are from the bow of the yatch which girl is his with and when did he do this? It is definitely Danielle or Stephanie IMO.