Page 52 of 272 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2352351;
    To me, that looks like a vertical row, with one heart over another heart and a crown at the top.
    It just doesn't seem like the tops of the "hearts" are rounded enough to be hearts to me. I wish we could get a clearer picture.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2352349;
    I really, really like Danielle. But as a viewer, I will feel extremely cheated if she ends up as F1 w/the edit they are giving her and the amount of time she is spending w/Andy. I know that they don't want to give away the ending, but to totally and completely hide any type of romance will really turn me off to this show. Why even bother watching the next one if they are going to hide the winner so much? I like her a lot, but I just don't feel emotionally invested w/her at this point. Even if they start showing it now, it is just too little too late. I will still feel cheated.

Bevin is just being given a horrible edit. I know there are those that don't think her edit is that bad, but the majority of people think it is bad. Here and on other message boards I hear so many people seeing her in such a negative light. If Bevin is F1, then I am sure that her and Andy are angry beyond belief! Also, her edit is so bad I don't think that there is any way to redeem her now. The previews for next week showed her to be hogging Andy again which seems to be that she is going to be portrayed in the same light as last episode. Even if they would start showing her in an extremely positive edit, I think it is just too late. There will always be the memory of how she acted during Tahoe. I just don't see any way that she can redeem herself at this point.

I really like Tessa as F1. On each episode they have been showing a connection between her and Andy. It hasn't been as obvious as Bevin's, but it is there. With Danielle, or we hear them say is that there is a connection there. Why not show some screen time to back that up?
    Excellent, excellent post. It's like you're inside my head!

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2352353;
    If he already knew this then why not grant her request to let her go.
    My opinion is that he really likes Tessa as well and enjoys being around her--and may want to see if there is something else to build on. You can tell he enjoys Tessa's company more than girls like Nicole--who he seemed not even to want to get to know.

But I also think he has undeniably stronger feelings for Bevin, and maybe he's struggling with thinking he should give others a chance too.

Again, the only two I see a tru connection with are Bevin and Tessa
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2352358;
    It just doesn't seem like the tops of the "hearts" are rounded enough to be hearts to me. I wish we could get a clearer picture.
    I can rotate the photo, but I don't know how to post it. Can anyone help?

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2352320;

That's the episode description, and I could see that fitting Tessa after letting her guard down and allowing herself to start falling in love with Andy. It could be Bevin too, for that matter - but I don't think we can rule either of them out by it.

As far as the helicopter picture goes, it's not just the moles, or the silver bracelet, the blonde streaks in Bevin's hair seem to match as well as it looking like her profile.

Yes, I see that there are a couple of possible moles in the picture of Danielle, but they're not in the same place as the arm of the lady in the helicopter with Andy.

Bringing up Bowl's artwork again, I just don't see how this could be Danielle in the helicopter with Andy.

Thanks for posting this, BC. I had heard about the mole and bracelet proof that others had discussed, but couldn't find it (even with searches). This is hard to ignore, unless there is another helicopter ride we're not told about. I must say the other thing that makes this look like Bevin is the grab for Andy's mic, which indicates to me she's initiating the kiss. She seems to be an agressor, whereas I'm not sure if Danielle is. I still don't understand why Danielle is being downplayed since she's a F3 girl. TPTB likes to make the #3girl look like a real contender.

My second favorite is Tessa, because I think she too has genuine feelings for Andy. I think Andy really likes her but may be struggling that he's already found his dream in Bevin.
    If he already knew this then why not grant her request to let her go.
    Precisely. He still had plenty of other girls around that he could keep. Remember, he cant get rid of more than the specified number each week. Though I think most bachelors could well have done so.

Since everybody has been wondering why Danielle will be F3 without getting any alone time with Andy: Could it be that the kindergarten date includes another SQT? Tina, Amber and Bevin all had one of those, so it would make sense if Danielle got "her" SQT after that date. There doesn't have to be a one-on-one date, Bevin didn't have one either.

About the "shocking" FRC: I could very well see Tessa throwing a fit if he sends her home as the runner-up, because she asked him not to keep her any longer if he knows he won't choose her. And if he says that he's in love with the other girl (Danielle or Bevin), than she'll figure out he probably knew that already at the F3 rose ceremony... So she could be mad at him. Also, the shocking could mean that the girl has a total breakdown, and I could see that with Tessa as well. I can see the "throwing a fit" with Bevin (and after Monday night's show, maybe a breakdown as well...). I can't see either one with Danielle, but I'm sure she won't be F2... if she doesn't leave at F3, she'll be the chosen girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2352320;

That's the episode description, and I could see that fitting Tessa after letting her guard down and allowing herself to start falling in love with Andy. It could be Bevin too, for that matter - but I don't think we can rule either of them out by it.

As far as the helicopter picture goes, it's not just the moles, or the silver bracelet, the blonde streaks in Bevin's hair seem to match as well as it looking like her profile.

Yes, I see that there are a couple of possible moles in the picture of Danielle, but they're not in the same place as the arm of the lady in the helicopter with Andy.

Bringing up Bowl's artwork again, I just don't see how this could be Danielle in the helicopter with Andy.

I still feel it is possible that this helicopter pic with Bevin may be on her hometown or fantasy date. Do any of you think that is possible? Or maybe I'm just going crazy with all the screencap analysis..
    Last edited by candimichele; 04-26-2007 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2352407;
    Since everybody has been wondering why Danielle will be F3 without getting any alone time with Andy: Could it be that the kindergarten date includes another SQT? Tina, Amber and Bevin all had one of those, so it would make sense if Danielle got "her" SQT after that date. There doesn't have to be a one-on-one date, Bevin didn't have one either.

About the "shocking" FRC: I could very well see Tessa throwing a fit if he sends her home as the runner-up, because she asked him not to keep her any longer if he knows he won't choose her. And if he says that he's in love with the other girl (Danielle or Bevin), than she'll figure out he probably knew that already at the F3 rose ceremony... So she could be mad at him. Also, the shocking could mean that the girl has a total breakdown, and I could see that with Tessa as well. I can see the "throwing a fit" with Bevin (and after Monday night's show, maybe a breakdown as well...). I can't see either one with Danielle, but I'm sure she won't be F2... if she doesn't leave at F3, she'll be the chosen girl.
    The thing about Tessa being F2 and having a break down is that Andy would look like a REAL jerk for keeping her. The edit has shown that she is asking to be let go if she's not the one. So, either she really isn't that invested and is not F1 or she's F1. If she's not the chosen one she wouldn't freak out because she wouldn't be invested.

FORT Regular

With all I keep reading, maybe they are building Tessa for F3 for us to love her and then make her next Bachelorette. Which would be totally fab!