Page 5 of 272 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2349085;
    Not just why would she keep it if she were not the F1, but why would the producers have allowed her to keep it... that's what I keep wondering. They clearly knew that she had made that video.

I'm with others, until I see something from the FRC that would show Tessa getting the final rose - I am with Bevin being the F1.
    I guess I always thought that tptb were in the business of doing what they could to deceive us into thinking that the wrong girl was F1. This being the case releasing this video would SEEM to support a Bevin win. Why would they leak something that would give away the true winner? Isn't this against all they've done in the past?

confused

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2349106;
    This is most likely the case with Tessa, however, then accepting a proposal of marriage two weeks later makes no sense lol. Talk about fast engagements. I know this is what we all love about the show, but realistically it's well not realistic.
    Absolutely.. and that is why I have my doubts about Tessa being the final one. I am not so sure her family would approve. Her mother maybe because of the fate story with the mom, although her mom may have met the man on this trip she may not have married him immediatly after the trip right? Apparently she comes from a pretty prominent family from what I have read. Would they really want their daughter getting engaged to a man she met four weeks prior and really only went on 4-5 dates with? But then I keep going back to the comments of the unfolding love story. With Bevin and Andy there's nothing to unfold..we see it already. That makes me wonder if Tessa is the final 1. I am so confused.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2349106;
    This is most likely the case with Tessa, however, then accepting a proposal of marriage two weeks later makes no sense lol. Talk about fast engagements. I know this is what we all love about the show, but realistically it's well not realistic.
    As I said, you cannot fight feelings. From one of the VOs in epi 1, Tessa was clearly in tears when she said that she's falling in love and is terrified what will happen. I'm guessing this will be a first experience for her of this kind. This is a totally different situation of relationship building, and I guess with a lot of stimuli and factors thrown in into the situation, emotions are more heightened and people tend to react and feel than what they usually do.

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2349086;
    Right before the dates. I re-read the preview and it says something along the lines of before the fantasy dates the bachelor takes the remaining women to the memorial. This is all in Hawaii so I doubt he flies back to California if that is what you mean, if not sorry I am just confused. lol. I really doubt he takes all three girls together. It's probably supposed to be an emotional thing for Andy.
    He takes the remaining women to the memorial I take that as meaning all 3 go together hold hands and sing kumbaya(sp) I don't know anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2349146;
    He takes the remaining women to the memorial I take that as meaning all 3 go together hold hands and sing kumbaya(sp) I don't know anymore.
    I think he takes all of them together to the memorial and then have some alone time with each.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2349146;
    Well wouldn't that be grand? LOL I am also wondering if Danielle is hesitant on the fantasy date when he starts questioning her about her feelings. She was on the date where he picked Bevin. She catches him kissing Bevin on the boat. I feel that she probably loses interest, but that's just my thoughts.

Andy's VO about taking his milion dollar car and 2 million dollar diamonds to Tessa and take her out to prove to her why she is is really here says alot about what is to come next week, i think he may be stepping up his romance and maybe her confidence will improve.

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive

Okay so I need to figure something out. Tell me how Danielle's hair can grow so fast from the Triathlon date to the school yard clean up date. Did she get extensions to make her hair more like Stephanie & Bevin? Is Fleiss trying to make them look more the same in the pics? I say this because I am not totally convinced that it is Danielle going on to meet the family especially since Stephanie gets a one on one date next week. I still see the blonde running into Andy's arms as possible Stephanie since her hair is so much thicker. I need some more convincing. Please help...

Danielle's Pic in triathlon

vs PI after school yard clean up

Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2349138;
    Absolutely.. and that is why I have my doubts about Tessa being the final one. I am not so sure her family would approve. Her mother maybe because of the fate story with the mom, although her mom may have met the man on this trip she may not have married him immediatly after the trip right? Apparently she comes from a pretty prominent family from what I have read. Would they really want their daughter getting engaged to a man she met four weeks prior and really only went on 4-5 dates with? But then I keep going back to the comments of the unfolding love story. With Bevin and Andy there's nothing to unfold..we see it already. That makes me wonder if Tessa is the final 1. I am so confused.
    Andy never mentioned in any one of his interviews that he and his fiancee are getting married right away, just that she is open and ready to move to Hawaii to be with him. In fact, he even said that his connection with his woman has been getting stronger and stronger, and that he cant wait for this show to finish in May 21 because he is anxious to re-connect again because it's very important to keep it burning.

FORT Newbie

I'm sort of with you on this one. I do not really want to assume anything at this point and for whatever reason, I beieve Danielle may take this thing and walk away with Andy. I don't really know why, I just do. It would be a beautiful story. Having said that, I am also totally okay with ANY woman Andy chooses -- after all, he has to live with her, I certainly don't. I really, really like Tessa -- there's something abut her -- she has great skin, a beautiful smile and she was hilarious last night laughing when she fell in the snow. When she was talking to Andy, I saw genuine feelings present there, between the two of them and so, if he chooses Tessa, I'm happy with that as well. I really don't want to see this come down to Danielle getting really wounded. She has done nothing to deserve that by any stretch of the imagination. ike I've read elsewhere, and heard many times, in previous seasons of the bachelor -- Byron's for instance, Cindy mentioned that had 4 or 5 dates and I saw them on ONE, so there is much more going on here that we do not see. They may not show ALL of the dates..... I don't believe, in 7 weeks that the dates we are privy to are the ONLY dates that occur as evidenced by Cindy's comment on Byron's season. Anyway, first post, rambling ow. I'm okay with all of them, but my two favorites are Tessa and Danielle. I see him with either one.