Page 3 of 272 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Fort Fan

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by CindyBee;2348947;
    We know the final one? Who then?
    Until May 21st when the finale airs there will be those who are convinced Tessa gets the final rose and those who are convinced Bevin gets the final rose. Tessa will probably be the favorite due to the edit she is getting. IMO because of the intense non verbal connection Andy and Bevin have already developed she is my pick for the final rose.

I guess the hope in which Danielle gets F1 is quashed. Sad. I would have liked her to be F2 with Tessa.

I guess i am still having a hard time with Andy choosing Bevin, because, she comes across as so needy, and in his profession, military dr., I can't imagine he wants to work his job and come home to a clinging, whiney wife

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2348998;
    Yeah, it's kind of a bummer but oh well. If the previews for the finale are exact, then yes, we know the F2 as Bevin and Tessa. Which makes plenty of sense and adds up as we have seen the most of the two of them on air.

I now am extremely curious as to the uniform pick/hug with the blonde. If that takes place on the memorial with the F3 then I think we Tessa has just as a strong chance as Bevin as being the F1. If it does not take place F3.. then it's:

a) Publicity shot
    b) F1 pic
    c) Taken from Memorial but not shown on show (which they have done a lot of this season
    d) Staged Pic

.... I am hoping it's one of the above so that Tessa and Bevin are neck in neck.
    Whoa Armywife: Somehow I thought you were one who said no way would Andy pose in this situation while in uniform!?

confused

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2349009;
    Someone asked about Backpack Girl and could it be StephanieW on the winemaking date.
    I personally think it's Bevin. BUT:

Let's see just for comparison:
    Backpack girl's hair is yellowy blonde and wavy after it's been wet probably.

Stephanie's hair is straight here, but could be her arms...

Here's a pic of her hair after it dried from being wet.

Backpack girl date could possibly be a very casual winemaking date...??
    I would like to see the backpack picture compared to the picture of Danielle on the hometown date with the black jacket. It is the back of her head and I am postive that is Danielle (winter jacket, no leaves on trees, ect).

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Picture of bevin in helicopter can't be memorial since all three girls go. But although I am a bevin fan, I am now thinking it will be a tessa and dani final. This would make it harder to figure out who wins and bevin is getting the f3 edit.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2349054;
    Picture of bevin in helicopter can't be memorial since all three girls go. But although I am a bevin fan, I am now thinking it will be a tessa and dani final. This would make it harder to figure out who wins and bevin is getting the f3 edit.
    I assumed that all three did not go to the memorial together. Do they ever do fantasy dates together? I thought they each individually went to the memorial with Andy. I could be wrong, but I thought once they got down to that point there really weren't together anymore.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2349016;
    Until May 21st when the finale airs there will be those who are convinced Tessa gets the final rose and those who are convinced Bevin gets the final rose. Tessa will probably be the favorite due to the edit she is getting. IMO because of the intense non verbal connection Andy and Bevin have already developed she is my pick for the final rose.
    I agree, the chemistry between Bevin & Andy is very powerful. And I still can't get past the fact of that video existing. And If Bevin was dumped at final 2/3, why would she keep it!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by winniechloe;2349054;
    He may take them one at a time...
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2349027;
    Whoa Armywife: Somehow I thought you were one who said no way would Andy pose in this situation while in uniform!?
    Yes. I do. It's not right, but people do it. The only explanation would be it's an actor and I just think the little glimpse of what we see of the blonde - looks like Bevin. That hand grip on the back is her niche and that ring, o that ring bothers me so.

If they are hugging, and that's it - I suppose Andy agrees to that.

There should not be any further PDA ... I will be shocked to bits if that happens. My Husband and I have 'crossed that line many times in the past years' but in the beginning he would not even hold my hand (not that he didn't want to lol) I guess also anything is possible if his commander approves it.
    Like anything in life- people cross boundaries that they are not supposed to.