Page 271 of 272 FirstFirst ... 171221261262263264265266267268269270271272 LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 2713

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

I would say that I am not an expert when it comes to relationships by any means. Heck, I have never dated, seriously. However, the one thing that stands out for me with this show is that Andy seems genuine and honest. It could be the Fleiss editing, lol! However, Andy appears to consistently want to genuinely get to know all of the women, but the one thing that we all must remember is that as much as they try to make us believe that his heart is still in the air. It is not. As a human being, you know what you want. Andy has known or believe he knows what he wants by the show now. However, I believe the problem is that he has always wanted Tessa, but he does not know if Tessa wants him. So, he constantly tries to make her feel better and wants her to realize his feelings without saying, hey Tessa, you are the one I want for me. So, he is protecting himself too. Therefore, I believe Tessa is the one because he has not gone after her like everyone else. He could have let her go long time ago when she was not reciprocating his feelings. But, the thing that stands out for me, is that he did not. He could have. From the beginning, he could have said I don't want to keep going with this, but what I constantly think is why keep her. Andy does not appear to be a cold jerk, but I could be wrong. I just constantly wonder why he decided to keep her if she is not the one.

My thoughts on who is the final is not based on liking Tessa more than Bevin. Disliking Bevin. I liked Bevin early on and she was probably the favorite for me, but I just constantly saw something with Tessa and Andy, and it would hurt me to see that after this girl who does not open up easily, who does not reveal her feelings easily or openly, who was so scared and apprehensive, who definitely makes it to the finale- She is on the screencaps-is only taken all this way to be hurt in the end.

Andy is not saying be my girlfriend. He is asking someone to marry him. If he knew he was going to do this and believed he found his wife, for me, why take Tessa along-who was scared of being hurt etc., only to really hurt her in the beginning. This means that he was deciding between one and two if this is the case. I don't believe he was. I believe that he knew exactly from episode 5 that he was going to choose a woman TO marry. I do not believe, since Tessa is the final one he would take her to the finale if she is not the one. This is just me.

I am getting very long-winded but wanted to explain why I believe it is Tessa.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Krispy

Most of the people are forgetting that Bevin and Andy spent a long time together in the emergency ward when she hurt her ankle. This gave them a special opportunity without cameras around to connect being truly themselves before he really got to know the other girls.

============================== ==========
    I also remembered that Bevin herself told the girls that their hospital visit or date was kind of awkward because there were other patients there, aside from hospital personnel. Also, Andy never mentioned things that might suggest the content of their previous conversations (hospital or otherwise) when they talk to each other on those times Bevin gets her one-on-one time with him. In fact, the very reason Bevin had a breakdown in Tahoe was because she felt that Andy does not really know who she really is and she felt insecure about that. This clearly suggests that they never have any informed or meaningful conversations that might not have been aired.

Quote Originally Posted by W.I.Z.;2370503;
    That's what my friends are saying as well. None of them read these boards. They all think Bevin will win because of the strong chemistry. Of course they're the same bunch who thought Moana would win. LOL!

They weren't sure with Sadie and Jennifer. I don't think they cared, since to them both girls seemed the same except that Sadie continually mentioned, well, do I need to say it?
    Nope...I get it! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by bach_neo;2370542;
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Krispy

Most of the people are forgetting that Bevin and Andy spent a long time together in the emergency ward when she hurt her ankle. This gave them a special opportunity without cameras around to connect being truly themselves before he really got to know the other girls.

============================== ==========
    I also remembered that Bevin herself told the girls that their hospital visit or date was kind of awkward because there were other patients there, aside from hospital personnel. Also, Andy never mentioned things that might suggest the content of their previous conversations (hospital or otherwise) when they talk to each other on those times Bevin gets her one-on-one time with him. In fact, the very reason Bevin had a breakdown in Tahoe was because she felt that Andy does not really know who she really is and she felt insecure about that. This clearly suggests that they never have any informed or meaningful conversations that might not have been aired.
    That make sense. The only alternative to this assessment would be if Bevin really was neurotically insecure, i.e., nothing could reassure her. But it makes sense that she did not feel that close to him despite the hospital time, because the hospital time didn't accomplish much. Top that off with her inability to tell him about her divorce when they were alone in Tahoe, and it doesn't sound like a super strong connection to me. Sounds, or rather looks, like hormones.

I won't be upset if he picks Tessa - I hope they will be very happy. But it seems unrealistic at this point that she agrees to be engaged based on her doubt. What has changed her mind ? Do we know that she wants to settle down, have kids, be away from Andy if he is deployed ? We don't realy know what she is doubtful about - is she unsure whether he likes her or not, is she unsure about committing to an engagement so quickly ? We really don't know. I just would like to see sparks and spontaneity with Tessa.

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;2370520;
    Well, that is the kind of edit Bevin is getting. She's been shown throwing herself at Andy from the first group date, saying that she's the oldest one there, that she'll freak if Andy chooses Tessa, or if he chooses one of the younger women. She's been shown crying, pouting, whining, complaining. It's no wonder that she would be perceived as desperate to do anything to get Andy's attention.
    MizDaisy,
    Am I wrong or is Bevin getting the Kirsten edit from the Andrew Firestone season...and Tessa more like the Jen Schefft edit? In my mind, it's similar to that edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2370550;
    I won't be upset if he picks Tessa - I hope they will be very happy. But it seems unrealistic at this point that she agrees to be engaged based on her doubt. What has changed her mind ? Do we know that she wants to settle down, have kids, be away from Andy if he is deployed ? We don't realy know what she is doubtful about - is she unsure whether he likes her or not, is she unsure about committing to an engagement so quickly ? We really don't know. I just would like to see sparks and spontaneity with Tessa.
    This what I keep wondering too. Im just puzzled with her reluctance...to a supposed engagement just weeks later.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by CruiseLady;2370551;
    MizDaisy,
    Am I wrong or is Bevin getting the Kirsten edit from the Andrew Firestone season...and Tessa more like the Jen Schefft edit? In my mind, it's similar to that edit.
    I would say the Zack Mayo edit.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

confused

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2370553;
    This what I keep wondering too. Im just puzzled with her reluctance...to a supposed engagement just weeks later.
    Yes..this is what confuses me the most. We are supposed to believe Tessa goes from being reluctant to engaged within a few weeks? Also, didn't she say she was homesick? The comment doesn't make much sense since she is living away from her family already, but would she really be ready to move to Hawaii that quickly? I also read somewhere that Tessa just got a new job. Has anyone else heard this?

FORT Fogey

Cruiselady, I think you're right, there are many similarities to Kirsten's and Bevin's edits. Lots of chemistry with The Bachelor, but little substance. And remember how awkward Kirsten's visit was with Andrew's family. Momma Firestone and Andrew's sister were classy ladies. Kirsten? Not so much. You could almost see Andrew's sister rolling her eyes at Kirsten's vapid babbling. Whereas Jen fit in easily with the Firestone ladies, talking with them comfortably and they really liked her. Will be interesting to see, if Bevin is F2, how the visit with Andy's family turns out.