Page 270 of 272 FirstFirst ... 170220260261262263264265266267268269270271272 LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 2713

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

confused

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by underdogfan;2370510;
    I want to say this. Many of you are making reference to why you believe Bevin is the final one, but it seems that it is almost a slap in Bevin's face as you give your reasons why. You say because Tessa is smart enough not to jump into marriage so quickly, but oh, Bevin, she'd do it. That is kind of harsh. I believe Tessa is it because of the passion between her and Andy, not because she is smart, but it seems that some of you believe Bevin is a bit of a do anything woman who is desparate.
    I don't find Bevin to be desperate, not in the least. I just don't see Tessa getting married or engaged to someone she just met. I guess I should have used a better word than foolish.

I don't see desperacy in Bevin, at all. I see a woman who fell for Andy, and fell hard and early. She is a woman who knows what she wants, and what she is looking for. I'm not going to condemn her for this. Actually, I admire a person who goes after what they want. You see passion with Andy and Tessa. I see true passion when Andy is with Bevin..very intense.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fanatic

Yeah because I do not believe either of these women are foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2370507;
    I don't know if she signed up or was approached. I was just wondering if she had so many doubts about the process why did she agree to do it rather she signed or was approached. as far as her edit that is exactly what I meant why is it okay for Tessa to whine but not Bev. I see everyone knocking Bevin for what she does yet I see other girls do the same thing but that is okay. That is what I meant by that comment. I was wondering the same thing.
    I believe in an artcle some whre Bevin signed up. I think her mom or friend said that Bevin would be great for the show. Because If you remember Bevin said when she out out of the limo Hello And than asked Andy where his uniform was and than he replied maybe I'll put it on for you later..

I also believe that Andy said some where he wanted ABC to announce that he was going to be the next Bachelor so women would applly that was interested in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;2370232;

Most of the people are forgetting that Bevin and Andy spent a long time together in the emergency ward when she hurt her ankle. This gave them a special opportunity without cameras around to connect being truly themselves before he really got to know the other girls. This reminds me so much of the "Outback Jack" show when Natalie ended up in the hospital for heat exhaustion and he accompanied her. He later said that was when he really connected with her even though she was not at all the type anyone thought he would like. Now they are happily married with a baby.

If Bevin wins I will be changing my avator to a photo of them with "I told you so!"
    I think you better check the record on Outback Jack...I thought it was the other girl who lost to Natalie who had the heat stroke.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fogey

some of you believe Bevin is a bit of a do anything woman who is desparate
    Well, that is the kind of edit Bevin is getting. She's been shown throwing herself at Andy from the first group date, saying that she's the oldest one there, that she'll freak if Andy chooses Tessa, or if he chooses one of the younger women. She's been shown crying, pouting, whining, complaining. It's no wonder that she would be perceived as desperate to do anything to get Andy's attention.

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2370483;
    I do think Bevin is the most athletic of the girls, not that he chooses her because of that. I read that Bevin does quite a bit of volunteer work for children and others. I am sure that really impresses Andy. I do not think Andy saw the Bevin that the tv veiwers are seeing (the edited Bevin). He saw her in a completely different light and he likes what he sees. Can't say I blame him.
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2370482;
    That part sounds like Andy was in love with both Tessa and Bevin, and in the end, he had to search deep in his heart and pick the one that fits in with his life.
    Andy has mentioned in Episode 3 (during aircraft carrier date) when he gave the rose to Tessa that they have a lot of things in common. He knew things about her like her Lake Tahoe time share and their SF experiences which suggested a previous conversations that were not aired. As for being athletic, she's an expert skiier (she went too Middlebury College in Vermont which is ski country and has in lived in skitown Jackson Hole), and she trains for the triathlon and marathon where she was discovered for the show. She's in the humanitarian/caregiving profession, a career that she didn't have to pursue with her education and connections, so it could only be because of a real desire to help and give back to community. I have never heard him mention about having things in common with Bevin in any of their conversations. During their playground date, he was clearly surprised to see Bevin's reaction when she was with the kids, so that suggests that he has never had any conversations on this nature (kids and community service). That's why I'm having a hard time fitting her in that comment about being the best fit for him. It's always their physical connection that's emphasized and nothing else.

Also, funny thing about that aircraft carrier date, Andy also acknowledged that Tessa might not be there initially for the right reasons, and Andy being a methodical person when comes to his cutting people, that would have been a kiss goodbye for Tessa. Choosing her instead was Andy at his contrary's best. But pre-RC he totally justified that by saying that as analytical and methodical as he is, he admits that sometimes in life, he has to listen to his gut feeling (and looked straight at Tessa when saying this).

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;2370520;
    Well, that is the kind of edit Bevin is getting. She's been shown throwing herself at Andy from the first group date, saying that she's the oldest one there, that she'll freak if Andy chooses Tessa, or if he chooses one of the younger women. She's been shown crying, pouting, whining, complaining. It's no wonder that she would be perceived as desperate to do anything to get Andy's attention.

Well all that means is Fleiss the master MANIPULATOR is doing his job...

gonna laugh my booty off if he has fooled us alllllllllll and it turns out to
    be Danielle ..the one everyone has written off and his hiding in the background
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Andy has mentioned in Episode 3 (during aircraft carrier date) when he gave the rose to Tessa that they have a lot of things in common. He knew things about her like her Lake Tahoe time share and their SF experiences which suggested a previous conversations that were not aired. As for being athletic, she's an expert skiier (she went too Middlebury College in Vermont which is ski country and has in lived in skitown Jackson Hole), and she trains for the triathlon and marathon where she was discovered for the show. She's in the humanitarian/caregiving profession, a career that she didn't have to pursue with her education and connections, so it could only be because of a real desire to help and give back to community. I have never heard him mention about having things in common with Bevin in any of their conversations. During their playground date, he was clearly surprised to see Bevin's reaction when she was with the kids, so that suggests that he has never had any conversations on this nature (kids and community service). That's why I'm having a hard time fitting her in that comment about being the best fit for him. It's always their physical connection that's emphasized and nothing else.
    But that doesn't mean he picked the girl that he has the most in common with. Opposites attract. Imo, it means, he picked the girl that will be willing to move to Hawaii to be with him, the girl that realizes what military life will be like for a wife, and so on. I do not think that comment points to any girl in particular at the moment. When we get the fantasy date conversations that we usually get, they should shed some light on this comment, and it should be evident. jmo.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by bach_neo;2370522;

Also, funny thing about that aircraft carrier date, Andy also acknowledged that Tessa might not be there initially for the right reasons, and Andy being a methodical person when comes to his cutting people, that would have been a kiss goodbye for Tessa. Choosing her instead was Andy at his contrary's best. But pre-RC he totally justified that by saying that as analytical and methodical as he is, he admits that sometimes in life, he has to listen to his gut feeling (and looked straight at Tessa when saying this).
    One of the best assessments I've read so far.