Page 269 of 272 FirstFirst ... 169219259260261262263264265266267268269270271272 LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2713

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Zao;2370470;
    Some things I found while digging for the Loveline interview...

April 19th
    I just listened to the Loveline interview again and noticed something interesting with his conversations with Dr. Drew and Stryker. Stryker was asking him where he went for Med school, and when he answered University of San francisco Med School, Stryker interrupted and yelled "San Francisco". I dont know if it meant anything. My theory is that Andy must have some expression on his face to get this reaction from Stryker.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;2370490;
    i thought Tessa was approached and asked to do it....did she sign up for it or was persuaded to do it??

also...i felt ian(gosh love the man)played it very cautiously too and had alot of doubts...so (and not trying to be rude here)but it just seems like it was ok for him to do that and we liked him but when tessa is reserved we feel like its a fault?? again..not trying to be rude..just asking...trying to catch up on posts....
    I read that she was asked to do the show, but I am sure many girls are asked to do the show. We do not know how most of the ended up on the show, because only few reveal this IMO. She was asked to do it so maybe she really is not ready for marraige?

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2370495;
    I read that she was asked to do the show, but I am sure many girls are asked to do the show. We do not know how most of the ended up on the show, because only few reveal this IMO. She was asked to do it so maybe she really is not ready for marraige?

well with the bachelor track record(how many engagements?? true ones?)...i hope that wasnt the case...i think she was leary of the process..she has said that on the show before...you can be skeptical of the process(on the show) and ready for marriage... i dont think that was it..but you know..we really dont know her so...i wont even hazzard a guess...
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

confused

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;2370498;
    well with the bachelor track record(how many engagements?? true ones?)...i hope that wasnt the case...i think she was leary of the process..she has said that on the show before...you can be skeptical of the process(on the show) and ready for marriage... i dont think that was it..but you know..we really dont know her so...i wont even hazzard a guess...
    I hope the couple gets married b/c I really want to see more Bachelor shows. I don't knowTessa either, I just see her as someone who would not foolishly jump into a marraige. Not that the couple (whoever it is) plans on marrying anytime soon.

Zao

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2370495;
    Yep, she was approached by ABC during a marathon.

"But Horst’s decision to participate in the show was not random, as she revealed to Baldwin, as well as friends and viewers across the country. Horst said on the show that her parents divorced when she was 14, but her mother found love again unexpectedly during a family trip on the Inca Trail.

“It taught me that maybe I should go out on a limb to find something, so I did this,” Horst said. “I don’t even know, this is, like, so weird for me.”"

I wouldn't say she's not ready for marraige. She's just warily testing the waters and making sure the guy is right. I think she knows the stakes.

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;2370469;
    see all of the other teachers i work with...when we came in on Tuesday(they dont look at spoilers...they try to get all the info out of me..ha ha)they were MORE convinced it was Bevin...they said they showed good stuff with tessa b/c there was so much with him and bevin and they had to have stuff in there to throw them off....that's what they said...
    That's what my friends are saying as well. None of them read these boards. They all think Bevin will win because of the strong chemistry. Of course they're the same bunch who thought Moana would win. LOL!

They weren't sure with Sadie and Jennifer. I don't think they cared, since to them both girls seemed the same except that Sadie continually mentioned, well, do I need to say it?

FORT Fanatic

Wasn't this statement made on the show. This was in episode one.

Oh, and I am speaking about the quote from Tessa Horst above.

Quote Originally Posted by Zao;2370502;
    Yep, she was approached by ABC during a marathon.

"But Horst’s decision to participate in the show was not random, as she revealed to Baldwin, as well as friends and viewers across the country. Horst said on the show that her parents divorced when she was 14, but her mother found love again unexpectedly during a family trip on the Inca Trail.

“It taught me that maybe I should go out on a limb to find something, so I did this,” Horst said. “I don’t even know, this is, like, so weird for me.”"

I wouldn't say she's not ready for marraige. She's just warily testing the waters and making sure the guy is right. I think she knows the stakes.

I TOTALLY AGREE

I just meant in my earlier post that i just didnt see how her hesitation meant that she wasnt ready for marriage...
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by 80'sdiva;2370490;
    i thought Tessa was approached and asked to do it....did she sign up for it or was persuaded to do it??

also...i felt ian(gosh love the man)played it very cautiously too and had alot of doubts...so (and not trying to be rude here)but it just seems like it was ok for him to do that and we liked him but when tessa is reserved we feel like its a fault?? again..not trying to be rude..just asking...trying to catch up on posts....
    I don't know if she signed up or was approached. I was just wondering if she had so many doubts about the process why did she agree to do it rather she signed or was approached. as far as her edit that is exactly what I meant why is it okay for Tessa to whine but not Bev. I see everyone knocking Bevin for what she does yet I see other girls do the same thing but that is okay. That is what I meant by that comment. I was wondering the same thing.

FORT Fanatic

I want to say this. Many of you are making reference to why you believe Bevin is the final one, but it seems that it is almost a slap in Bevin's face as you give your reasons why. You say because Tessa is smart enough not to jump into marriage so quickly, but oh, Bevin, she'd do it. That is kind of harsh. I believe Tessa is it because of the passion between her and Andy, not because she is smart, but it seems that some of you believe Bevin is a bit of a do anything woman who is desparate.