Page 268 of 272 FirstFirst ... 168218258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272 LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2713

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2370451;
    OKAY I understand that he doesn't know how it will play out, but he knew before watching the show, that he had the cinderella date with Tessa, and it would probably be like a love story since it is a romantic date.

Anyway, in the viewers' mind, who do you think they think the love story was with? Tessa of course, she had the cinderella date.

Everyone I asked that just watches the show, thinks he will pick Tessa because of that cinderella date. My sister was watching the show with her boyfriend. He hasn't seen it before last monday, and at the beginning of the show he thought Bevin would win. After the Tessa date, he now thinks Tessa will win.

Let's find that interview where he supposedly says this, and then we can analyze it!

see all of the other teachers i work with...when we came in on Tuesday(they dont look at spoilers...they try to get all the info out of me..ha ha)they were MORE convinced it was Bevin...they said they showed good stuff with tessa b/c there was so much with him and bevin and they had to have stuff in there to throw them off....that's what they said...
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

Zao

Some things I found while digging for the Loveline interview...

April 19th
    OK - This just in. I heard our darling doc on the radio this morning. Just now am on a break and can catch up...

He said that what we see on tv does not do justice to what really happens on the show. He basically said that what we are seeing doesn't really lead to the actual outcome.

He said, and I quote, that it is, "truly a great love story."
    Just listened-- I thought the most interesting parts were when he said that the Peyton/Tessa date was "like a rehearsal for the finale". Hmmm! Also, when the interviewer refers to "Tess", Andy corrects her right away and says "Tessa".

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2370464;
    Challenging him could mean a lot more than the chase or lack of. Andy sounds like he would mean it to be more meaninful than just the chase to me.
    I know what you mean. What's going to happen when the challenge ends?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I think the most meaningful comment Andy has made is that he found LOVE right away. That only means one girl, IMO. He couldnt keep from touching her since the beginning. Bevin is also a challenge to Andy...she is very athletic, and is willing to work (schoolyard painting). She challenges Andy whenever they are together. He acts like he can't get enough of her.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2370440;
    Some great posts on here today. I agree with the body languege assessment and as to who Andy picked it comes down to A) Did he go with his heart choice even though he may have had to fight for her? B) or did he settle for the one he knew he already had? That's what I am waiting to see in the next couple of weeks. I think Tessa will be the one for him if he follows his heart to true love. Bevin if he settles. p.s. I don't put much stock in "sightings."
    Andy has mentioned in his interview with The View or KTLA (I'm not sure) that when he chose his fiancee, he had to dig deep into his heart to know who is the best fit for him. I also remembered either hearing or reading in one of his interviews something along the lines of never settling for less but the best for him.

Quote Originally Posted by bach_neo;2370477;
    Andy has mentioned in his interview with The View or KTLA (I'm not sure) that when he chose his fiancee, he had to dig deep into his heart to know who is the best fit for him. I also remembered either hearing or reading in one of his interviews something along the lines of never settling for less but the best for him.
    That part sounds like Andy was in love with both Tessa and Bevin, and in the end, he had to search deep in his heart and pick the one that fits in with his life.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

confused

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2370474;
    I think the most meaningful comment Andy has made is that he found LOVE right away. That only means one girl, IMO. He couldnt keep from touching her since the beginning. Bevin is also a challenge to Andy...she is very athletic, and is willing to work (schoolyard painting). She challenges Andy whenever they are together. He acts like he can't get enough of her.
    I do think Bevin is the most athletic of the girls, not that he chooses her because of that. I read that Bevin does quite a bit of volunteer work for children and others. I am sure that really impresses Andy. I do not think Andy saw the Bevin that the tv veiwers are seeing (the edited Bevin). He saw her in a completely different light and he likes what he sees. Can't say I blame him.

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2370483;
    I do think Bevin is the most athletic of the girls, not that he chooses her because of that. I read that Bevin does quite a bit of volunteer work for children and others. I am sure that really impresses Andy. I do not think Andy saw the Bevin that the tv veiwers are seeing (the edited Bevin). He saw her in a completely different light and he likes what he sees. Can't say I blame him.
    Like I said, if Andy did choose Bevin in the end, I think they would laugh together at the edit given to her. I do not think at all that they would take it so seriously and be mad at Fleiss. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2370474;
    Exactly, and When Andy was introduced he said my idea of love is "that feeling you get when you can't get enough of that person and they can't get enough of you. You become one. That sure sounds like what he has with Bevin to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2370325;

3rd some of us could easily claim that Tessa is being edited as a little whinney. I clearly remember her running up the stairs before a rc in one of the earlier shows. I also could discripe her whinning about him letting her go and her being uncertain. I also could see it as her liking the attention and wanting him to beg her to stay or whatever. I feel if she was so uncertain about the process why did she agree to do the show in the first place?

I think we all perceive things differently. And some of our own feelings about things come out in that perception. I know I am probably alone in my opinion on this but this is how I see things.

i thought Tessa was approached and asked to do it....did she sign up for it or was persuaded to do it??

also...i felt ian(gosh love the man)played it very cautiously too and had alot of doubts...so (and not trying to be rude here)but it just seems like it was ok for him to do that and we liked him but when tessa is reserved we feel like its a fault?? again..not trying to be rude..just asking...trying to catch up on posts....
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins