Page 267 of 272 FirstFirst ... 167217257258259260261262263264265266267268269270271272 LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2713

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Zao

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2370411;
    "Andy has said in an interview we would begin to see the love story unfold around episode 5 or 6, right?"

Until someone proves me otherwise, I still do not think he's said this in any interview. Can someone go back and look at every interview and see if he's in fact said this.

If he did in fact say this, then that would lead everyone to believe the love story has to be with Tessa, and then he would be giving it all away.
    I think that was when he was on Loveline. Maybe someone can go back and dig through some of the old posts (I will if I have time).

I see frustration in Andy's eyes with Tessa, like here we go again. Why am I bothering.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2370426;
    Even if he did say it in an interview, it's because he thinks that's what we'll see, not that he knows it's what we'll see. He sees the show at the same time the rest of us do - he doesn't get advanced viewings of the editted version. I'm sure he's been surprised by some of the edits.
    OKAY I understand that he doesn't know how it will play out, but he knew before watching the show, that he had the cinderella date with Tessa, and it would probably be like a love story since it is a romantic date.

Anyway, in the viewers' mind, who do you think they think the love story was with? Tessa of course, she had the cinderella date.

Everyone I asked that just watches the show, thinks he will pick Tessa because of that cinderella date. My sister was watching the show with her boyfriend. He hasn't seen it before last monday, and at the beginning of the show he thought Bevin would win. After the Tessa date, he now thinks Tessa will win.

Let's find that interview where he supposedly says this, and then we can analyze it!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by underdogfan;2370435;
    But around the time that 5 and 6 would air lets say: it appears that Tessa really comes to the forefront, and didn't Andy say that it would be pretty obvious who he choses by final 6. He said this after episode three aired.
    That's what I recall too, but I can't remember where I read or heard it - I was pretty sure he said that it would be around the time of F6 or so and that's why I was watching so intently, but I would love to be able to track down when and where he said it, if he did. Do you know where he said it, was it during one of his media interviews, underdog? And, yes, it does appear that Tessa has arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by Zao;2370443;
    I think that was when he was on Loveline. Maybe someone can go back and dig through some of the old posts (I will if I have time).
    Thanks Zao!
    That would help tremendously
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Another thing with Andy is that he loves a challenge and he has repeatedly said in interviews that his new fiancee challenges him. IMO, if Tessa has not completely opened up to him, he would have seen that as a challenge to make her trust him completely to love him, as he obviously wants her to. He's also mentioned that their connection and bond is getting better and better and stronger and stonger. With Tessa's admission that she tends to take baby steps in relationships, I could only see that statement reflecting a current relationship with Tessa
    ITA that Andy's description of his fiance challenging him fits Tessa. From the time Bevin jumped into the pool with Andy on the first group date, and started making out with him, he has known where he stands with her. She wanted to make her intentions known to him early on (essentially admitted it), so he's never had to doubt if she wanted him because since that first group date, she continued to throw herself at him, grabbing him away at every opportunity, initiating lots of physical contact. Where's the challenge? Yes, you can create lots of "electricity" when you're pursuing a purely physical connection, some women are very skillful at creating that kind of vibe, and there have been Bachelors in previous seasons that would have been happy with that. But Andy is clearly serious about this process and while he may be responding to the physical part, he's also smart enough to know that the kind of relationship he's looking for is much more complex than that. With Tessa, he has both the physical attraction and the psychological challenge, the desire to pursue rather than being pursued, that has the elements of a meaningful relationship.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2370411;
    "Andy has said in an interview we would begin to see the love story unfold around episode 5 or 6, right?"

Until someone proves me otherwise, I still do not think he's said this in any interview. Can someone go back and look at every interview and see if he's in fact said this.

If he did in fact say this, then that would lead everyone to believe the love story has to be with Tessa, and then he would be giving it all away.

I know it was during an interview that he said it but can't remember which one but I remember reading on the FORT that he said something that goes like : We (the audience) would start to see the love story when we would get to F6.

Not the 5 or 6 episode but when we get to final 6 girls. And that's the only reason what I don't think he chose Bevin. Unless he lied when he said that .
    (and I don't think he's the poker face type).

Keeping that in mind,the only two that fits this statement are Danielle and Tessa. And we didn't see much of Danielle during the playground date. But could we call it a beginning?

Challenging him could mean a lot more than the chase or lack of. Andy sounds like he would mean it to be more meaninful than just the chase to me.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pikaki;2370452;
    That's what I recall too, but I can't remember where I read or heard it - I was pretty sure he said that it would be around the time of F6 or so and that's why I was watching so intently, but I would love to be able to track down when and where he said it, if he did. Do you know where he said it, was it during one of his media interviews, underdog? And, yes, it does appear that Tessa has arrived!
    Yes, I recall it, but sadly, I cannot remember where I read it? But I did.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2370464;
    Challenging him could mean a lot more than the chase or lack of. Andy sounds like he would mean meaninful than just the chase to me.
    Thank you. My thoughts exactly. Andy may like chasing Tessa for now, but it gets tiresome. I think Bevin would challenge Andy just as much intellectually as Tessa would, if not more. Tessa IMO is more the funny, joking type of girlfriend.