Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

FORT Newbie
    Los Angeles Air Force Base Los Angeles, CA

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2370262;
    SORRY you are so way off about OUTBACK JACK. I have the tape to prove that it. Natalie did not go to the hospital Marissa did and Jack did not go to the hospital he stayed with the other girls and continue the hike. Marissa came back and got to spend time with him, but the turning point is at the water fall you could see that Jack was falling for Natalie and now they are married and has a child. Futhermore, at the alone dates that the girls plan for Jack he was hot for Natalie just like ANDY IS FOR TESSA right now. He gave his necklace to Natalie on that date and Marissa was jealous when she came back and saw that. Now look how Bevin was jealous when Tessa got the cinderalla date with the necklace she said if Andy chose Tessa over me I am going to be so mad not exact words she said it to the camera's not VO.

As to bevin IMHO she is getting a negative edit. Now would Fleiss the master give Andy future wife such an edit after should a wonderful show? I personally dont think so because it would cause a lot of problems when she goes back to Hawaii with him. He is fleiss gold mine right now why taint it with such a brush? make no sense to me.
    Ditto! I cannot believe that Andy would continue to be so positive and upbeat and provide wonderful promo for the show if Bevin was his final choice. As as finance, I believe he would be so OFFENDED by the way Bevin has been edited, or protrayed on this show, I think he would lose his enthusiasm despite his contractual obligations. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;2369884;
    The same lamp is in the background in these pictures and this is the home town date

Would she wear the same top that she wore on the home town date on her final date with Andy?

The talk could of happened before dinner. Remember that Andy asks her what her feelings are. So she gives the dog tag to Andy to hold on to until the FRC so that Andy would know that she is commited to the relationship. When she went to take the dog tag off it was tangled with the other necklace so she removed both. They then went to dinner with the family.
    Ok I concede, I haven't seen the pics of Andy and Tessa's mom. I've been rushing thru posts and responding to what I saw at the time. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2370015;
    I am convinced it is Tessa who will be in the limo. During the filming of the show Tessa liked Andy but wanted to take it slow. She was not able to put her whole and soul in the process and convince Andy with 100% certaintly that she wanted a long term relationship with him.

In contrast Bevin was ready, willing, and able to get engaged. At every opportunity she expressed/showed Andy how much she truly wanted a relationship. She moved forward with intensity and conviction.

Bevin will get the final rose
    Not to mention that Bevin is ready for marriage (she's the oldest); she has some idea of what marriage is about,(previous marriage) and is ready to have children (bio clock ticking). Sounds like all of the ingredients for a happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles&BamBam;2370352;
    We can hear rumors from all over, but I tend to believe the rumors a bit more when they come from Hawii.

Catherine from the Honolulu Adveriser said something like predications are Bevin and Tessa are the two final woman. Andy takes them back to the Islands where the last show was filmed. She also heard rumors that he picked Bevin.

I'll have to go check the media string and see if it's there. If not, maybe we can find out if that is a site we can pull over and link.

After reading other boards and putting the dots together, I can't imagine Bevin not being the F1.

Yes, we do a connection starting between Andy & Tessa and that is just to throw us off. He thinks she is beautiful and fun - but is there really any chemistry that we have seen since day 1 like with Bevin?????

Andy was all hot and bothered the from 1st night he met Bevin. He was fanning himself with his hands when they were sitting on the couch.

We are going to Seattle "BABY"

But didn't Travis have lots of chemistry with Moana, and there seemed to be no chemistry with Sarah?

I hope this is where this goes...I get so confused on the thread titles!

I have rewatced the episodes and just concentrated on the "body" language and facial expressions when Andy is with Bevin, Danielle and Tessa. I discounted all editing and what the girls seem to be feeling.

Please be aware that I am NOT making judgments about the girls...I am just saying what I can see from ANDY when he is with each one of them one on one. And let me preface this with it's my opinion only!

Bevin: I see confidence oozing from Andy...he knows exactly how she feels and is comfortable receiving and giving passionate kisses. He comes across as feeling he doesn't have to do much of anything to impress her, he has her and he knows it. He looks at her as if he is thinking "I could get her to say yes to anything in about 2 seconds". As I said VERY confident of where he stands with her, absolutely not worried about her going anywhere until he says so.

Danielle: I see compassion and a very strong sense of liking her. I can almost hear him saying to himself "She is so sweet and nice. I wish there was something I could do to make her feel special and get over the terrible thing that happened to her". He seems to know she likes him and wants to stay longer. I see admiration for her when he looks at her and I see that he really likes her as a person. I haven't noticed anything else.

Tessa: I see him being very nervous and unsure about how she feels. I see an almost desperate look in his eyes of "how can I make her like me more". He looks at her as if he would give anything in the world if she would just grab him and kiss him. He seems to want to win her over very much and doesn't know what to do about it. I hate to say it, but his eyes do have a sparkle and a hope in them that is missing with the other girls. He is desperate to make this woman want him as much as he wants her. He's seems afraid she won't love him the way he wants her to.

That is what I have gotten so far from observing Andy's reactions to these three women. Let's face it, it doesn't matter how we interpret their reactions, it's what he wants that counts. Unless they show a heck of a lot more in the coming episodes, at this point, I have to say it is Tessa that he is most wanting to "see" a connection from.

I just have to add that I would have thought he would be giving Danielle a lot of "eye" cause she's got some spectacular Ta-Tas!

New to this site. Need to put my 2 cents in for the sightings of Andy in California. I have finally caught up with all the postings. I just want you all to find a map of California. Look at where Palo Alto is on a map. Then check to see where Monterey is located. Then check to see where Salinas is located. Salinas is south of Monterey. It is highly unlikely that Andy would go south of Monterey if he was going to the triatholon. So, I do not believe the postings of Salinas or Palo Alto. JMO

Fort Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles&BamBam;2370352;

After reading other boards and putting the dots together, I can't imagine Bevin not being the F1.

Yes, we do a connection starting between Andy & Tessa and that is just to throw us off. He thinks she is beautiful and fun - but is there really any chemistry that we have seen since day 1 like with Bevin?????

Andy was all hot and bothered the from 1st night he met Bevin. He was fanning himself with his hands when they were sitting on the couch.

We are going to Seattle "BABY"
    ITA

On the first episode he gave Peyton the first rose (IMO because it was her birthday) and then the next rose went to Bevin. Bevin was the first one to kiss Andy underwater in the pool, their attraction to each other was very apparent. Then came the sweet kisses and converation on the couch when Andy was examining her foot.

Next came the Tahoe date need I say more

I know he has a connection with Tessa but not enough to give her the final rose.

Quote Originally Posted by wt1994;2370061;
    What everyone has to realize is that the girls on the show, as well as Andy are absolutely not allowed to wear the same clothes more then once, nor are they allowed to wear the same thing someone else has worn previously. So the time when Tessa is wearing the red/orange sleeveless shirt is all the same night and it's clear its at the hometown date in DC. As far as having her necklace on vs. off and her hair up vs. down, things are extremely produced on this show, if the producers dont like the way a girl looks, they'll tell them and they always have opinions. Everything lasts a lot longer then what we see so it would make sense that Tessa could have her hair in different styles all within one night. As for the necklace, Tessa may have put it on later after the "family dinner" when she and Andy get their time to talk (as every girl does while in their hometown w/ him), and if she did put it on later, theres a 99% chance that its b/c a producer recommended to do so, thats just the way these shows work.
    I think most poster can remember Meredith's her big white sweather that she worn several times during the show. So it's been done before.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;2370402;
    I hope this is where this goes...I get so confused on the thread titles!

I have rewatced the episodes and just concentrated on the "body" language and facial expressions when Andy is with Bevin, Danielle and Tessa. I discounted all editing and what the girls seem to be feeling.

Please be aware that I am NOT making judgments about the girls...I am just saying what I can see from ANDY when he is with each one of them one on one. And let me preface this with it's my opinion only!

Bevin: I see confidence oozing from Andy...he knows exactly how she feels and is comfortable receiving and giving passionate kisses. He comes across as feeling he doesn't have to do much of anything to impress her, he has her and he knows it. He looks at her as if he is thinking "I could get her to say yes to anything in about 2 seconds". As I said VERY confident of where he stands with her, absolutely not worried about her going anywhere until he says so.

Danielle: I see compassion and a very strong sense of liking her. I can almost hear him saying to himself "She is so sweet and nice. I wish there was something I could do to make her feel special and get over the terrible thing that happened to her". He seems to know she likes him and wants to stay longer. I see admiration for her when he looks at her and I see that he really likes her as a person. I haven't noticed anything else.

Tessa: I see him being very nervous and unsure about how she feels. I see an almost desperate look in his eyes of "how can I make her like me more". He looks at her as if he would give anything in the world if she would just grab him and kiss him. He seems to want to win her over very much and doesn't know what to do about it. I hate to say it, but his eyes do have a sparkle and a hope in them that is missing with the other girls. He is desperate to make this woman want him as much as he wants her. He's seems afraid she won't love him the way he wants her to.

That is what I have gotten so far from observing Andy's reactions to these three women. Let's face it, it doesn't matter how we interpret their reactions, it's what he wants that counts. Unless they show a heck of a lot more in the coming episodes, at this point, I have to say it is Tessa that he is most wanting to "see" a connection from.

I just have to add that I would have thought he would be giving Danielle a lot of "eye" cause she's got some spectacular Ta-Tas!
    This is probably the best post I have read. This makes a lot of sense, and this is what I see from Andy's reactions to the girls to. Of course, since I like Tessa, I want to say this is exactly what I feel. He is begging her to like him. And, i don't see him doing all this begging if he proposes to another girl in the end. If I was this girl, anyone other than Tessa, I would be offended. I would be like: when did you decided to marry me. I would hope Andy knew who he wanted to marry before the final 2. He is only or only hurt because it is hard to tell someone you aren't it. The way Andy constantly wants to make sure Tessa likes him just says something to me. It says a lot. He is like Tessa do you understand what I am trying to say to you, and he was completely different when she wanted to leave other than others say they don't want to get hurt. Who would?

We will find out soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2370384;
    Andy has said in an interview we would begin to see the love story unfold around episode 5 or 6, right? He also has said it's not who it looks like (or words something like that). I wonder what time frame he was talking about - did he mean it looked like the first Stephanie and it's not her? Or did he mean it's not who it looked like later on? If he's sincere about the love story unfolding, it sure looks like Tessa (based on the Cinderella date - I still think he's in love with her) or Danielle. If it were Bevin, wouldn't the love story have started to unfold at one of their earlier alone times? What do you all think?

"Andy has said in an interview we would begin to see the love story unfold around episode 5 or 6, right?"

Until someone proves me otherwise, I still do not think he's said this in any interview. Can someone go back and look at every interview and see if he's in fact said this.

If he did in fact say this, then that would lead everyone to believe the love story has to be with Tessa, and then he would be giving it all away.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."