Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by wt1994;2370300;
    Does it say how Andy did in the race? I know the top 5 finishers win $10,000!
    Nothing posted on standings. I'm sure he's still in the bike race right now.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

If someone really saw Andy in Palo Alto then I'd have to say that Bevin isn't his choice or he'd have avoided like the plague. My guess is either that the producers wanted him to do that to fool people or (more likely) he really wasn't there.

Re: edit of final 2's. The winners have usually gotten a good or just okay edit, 2nd place more of a mix.

B3: Jen S - good, people liked her but she was somewhat hidden; Kirsten - bad edit but lots of chemistry, the one people and the other girls disliked
    Bachette1: Ryan - nice guy, somewhat hidden early on; Charlie: most chemistry and the one people thought she'd pick, a somewhat bad edit
    B4: Estella - an okay edit, not many people's favorite, came across as emotional but still not bad; Kelly Jo - good edit, people liked her
    Bachette2: Ian - edited to show doubt that he'd propose, family not shown in good light, most chemistry; Matt - a nice but dull guy (can you tell who I liked, lol?), no chemistry at all
    B5: Jessica & Tara - I'm sure there was an edit but who could tell them apart?
    B6: Mary - chemistry, I guess a good edit although not a fan; Tanya - nice girl, no chemistry
    B7: Sarah B - nice girl, hidden early on, expressed doubts and was reserved; Krisily - okay edit, not much there imo
    Bachette3 - Jerry - chemistry, cast doubts on his intentions; JP - boring, somewhat Matt-like, better edit I guess
    B8: Sarah - the narrator, nice girl, no chemistry; Moana - very emotional, chemistry
    B9: Both were young, nice girls. Neither were negative but Sadie had the virgin thing going on.

I guess you can take your pick on what you think for this season. You can really read it whichever way you want. The closest edit that I see would be Tessa = Sarah B with Danielle as Krisily/Tanya if she's in F2 and Bevin as the 3rd place with chemistry (there's a few to pick from). I could also see Bevin as the 2nd place with chemistry Kirsten but nicer/Moana/Charlie. I don't see any winner ever getting as bad an edit as Bevin is. My thought is that the chemistry was there earlier but the feelings didn't progess. Andy will keep Bevin to the F3 because he doesn't want to drop her right after opening up about her divorce but I think she'll go home then.

edited to say that I don't really like either Bevin or Tessa so am not biased in favor of either.
    Last edited by albean99; 05-05-2007 at 04:32 PM. Reason: add to post

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2370284;
    Absolutely agree! She either has F2 or F3 edit and I think it is F2. Which, if rumors are true and someone throws a hissy fit after being F2 rejected we have a long history of emotional instability to support it. Really, she isn't even old enough for "M" what the heck is she going to be like when she does? Can you just imagine Beven postpartum? Also, releasing that video seems like a disparate attempt to convince us that he really does care for her, but when I saw it - he looked a lot less enthusiastic about her.
    I agree with Krispy on this. I also don't feel that Bevin is getting all that horrible an edit. I feel her "breakdown" for lack of a better word was due to her injury and a very emotional rc where Kate looked like caused a lot of rumors/gossip. I also don't see her as the aggressor in their relationship. He went to her in most of their interaction. I can only remember one time she went to him.

2nd, I don't not see anywhere that someone throws a hissy fit after being rejected at f2. I remember the article of the show discription clearly stating a very emotion rc. Which could easily descripe either woman. I would also like to see the support for the long history of emotional instability you claim. From the articles I read on her she sounded like a very stable well established person.

3rd some of us could easily claim that Tessa is being edited as a little whinney. I clearly remember her running up the stairs before a rc in one of the earlier shows. I also could discripe her whinning about him letting her go and her being uncertain. I also could see it as her liking the attention and wanting him to beg her to stay or whatever. I feel if she was so uncertain about the process why did she agree to do the show in the first place?

I think we all perceive things differently. And some of our own feelings about things come out in that perception. I know I am probably alone in my opinion on this but this is how I see things.

FORT Fogey

albean, excellent synopsis of the series F1/F2 choices. I would add that B1 with Alex, who did choose the girl he had the most chemistry (Amanda?) rather than Trista, but then reportedly contacted Trista after the show to say he'd made a mistake, and eventually dumped his chosen one. And then B2Aaron (another sleazeball) chose Helene, who was also given the reluctant/questioning edit, and turned out to be right about her misgivings since they broke up soon after the final episode aired.

I don't see any winner ever getting as bad an edit as Bevin is. My thought is that the chemistry was there earlier but the feelings didn't progess.
    ITA that no one with an edit like Bevin's has ever won, and that Andy/Bevin did have chemistry but it was nothing more than that.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 05-05-2007 at 08:58 PM. Reason: removed quote regarding ongoing off-topic conversation

FORT Fogey

A male's perspective (fiance's): I haven't asked him in awhile who he thought Andy was going to choose, so I just did again. He said Bevin and then there was a long pause. He then said, actually no I take that back. With the edit she's getting, she can't be the one. It's gotta be Tessa. She seems more genuine and that's the way Andy is. And then I said, I didn't change your mind did I? (He knows I like Tessa) And he said no, he just thought about it more and it makes more sense. So, take that with a grain of salt.

We can hear rumors from all over, but I tend to believe the rumors a bit more when they come from Hawii.

Catherine from the Honolulu Adveriser said something like predications are Bevin and Tessa are the two final woman. Andy takes them back to the Islands where the last show was filmed. She also heard rumors that he picked Bevin.

I'll have to go check the media string and see if it's there. If not, maybe we can find out if that is a site we can pull over and link.

After reading other boards and putting the dots together, I can't imagine Bevin not being the F1.

Yes, we do a connection starting between Andy & Tessa and that is just to throw us off. He thinks she is beautiful and fun - but is there really any chemistry that we have seen since day 1 like with Bevin?????

Andy was all hot and bothered the from 1st night he met Bevin. He was fanning himself with his hands when they were sitting on the couch.

We are going to Seattle "BABY"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by avva920;2369692;
    I've been thinking about the dog tags. Here's my theory:

Suppose that Andy & Tessa do get those dog tags made as a fun thing to do and they laugh and joke around with each other about it. Let's fast forward to the final rose ceremony:

Suppose he says, "Tessa, when I met you I was blown away by your beauty. Each time I'm with you I feel our connection grows stronger and deeper. You make me laugh and I remember the fun we had on your hometown date when we had those dog tags made." Andy picks up his dog tags. "These dog tags are real. Just as real as the love I have for you." Andy reaches for the ring box. "I would be honored if you would wear these as my wife. Tessa, will you marry me?"

So, what do you think? Could it happen this way?
    Okay, seeing as noone commented on my post.

I will have to assume that:

1. nobody agrees with me. ---or ---
    2. this subject has already been discussed to death and I missed it. ---or---
    3. you didn't see my post to begin with. ---or ---
    4. you think I'm an idiot and just don't want to tell me to my face (er, computer screen).

FORT Fanatic

Totally don't think you are an idiot, and YES, I believe this would be so sweet if he did something like this. I am still pulling of Tessa. Something is there.

Quote Originally Posted by avva920;2370356;
    Okay, seeing as noone commented on my post.

I will have to assume that:

1. nobody agrees with me. ---or ---
    2. this subject has already been discussed to death and I missed it. ---or---
    3. you didn't see my post to begin with. ---or ---
    4. you think I'm an idiot and just don't want to tell me to my face (er, computer screen).

avva920 . . . I did see your post earlier, but then got carried away reading through all the other posts here and on other boards - too much info today! I have to say, in a perfect world I would agree with your original post and only hope the ending is as romantic as you made it sound - then he can hug her and go "Tess, Tess, Tess" . . .

Andy has said in an interview we would begin to see the love story unfold around episode 5 or 6, right? He also has said it's not who it looks like (or words something like that). I wonder what time frame he was talking about - did he mean it looked like the first Stephanie and it's not her? Or did he mean it's not who it looked like later on? If he's sincere about the love story unfolding, it sure looks like Tessa (based on the Cinderella date - I still think he's in love with her) or Danielle. If it were Bevin, wouldn't the love story have started to unfold at one of their earlier alone times? What do you all think?