Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Zao

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;2370232;
    The dog tag issue is also bugging me. The only logical scenario, if he truly only gives them to Tessa, is that she returns them to him at the FRC when he tells her she is not the one. That is the only viable explanation.
    From the screencaps, the dog tag from the home visit is different than the one from the FRC.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;2370232;
    First off I don't think Bevin is being given a "dreadful edit" - just to the viewers that do not like her. I belive the cover up started with the Cinderella date. They are doing to Tessa exactly what they did with Meredith and Matt IMO. TPTB are going out of their way to script this to make it look like Andy is into Tessa and fool the audience. However the body language does not lie and I see no "love" between Tessa and Andy. Look at the short video of the home visit (the dog tag photo) - Andy is asking Tessa "how do you feel about me". Tessa blinks twice and looks down and the clip ends. There is no eye contact, no physical contact.

The dog tag issue is also bugging me. The only logical scenario, if he truly only gives them to Tessa, is that she returns them to him at the FRC when he tells her she is not the one. That is the only viable explanation. That's her 'I'm listening intently look'. She does it all the time, if you pay attention.

Most of the people are forgetting that Bevin and Andy spent a long time together in the emergency ward when she hurt her ankle. This gave them a special opportunity without cameras around to connect being truly themselves before he really got to know the other girls. This reminds me so much of the "Outback Jack" show when Natalie ended up in the hospital for heat exhaustion and he accompanied her. He later said that was when he really connected with her even though she was not at all the type anyone thought he would like. Now they are happily married with a baby.

If Bevin wins I will be changing my avator to a photo of them with "I told you so!"
    WHAT?! I swear half the time I think we all are watching two different shows LOL I'm not going to argue, because that's just silly and no one cares or will change their mind anyway, but I do want to mention the preview. I never saw the 'how do you feel about me' part on camera? Did I miss it? I thought I heard it while showing something else and THEN it cut to Tessa. That's how she looks when he's talking, not when he asks her questions.

ETA: It's her 'I'm listening intently' look. She does it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2370213;
    The poster said Andy told her he was stopping off in Palo Alto on the way to the triathlon. No one but Andy knows why he was really there.

I am playing the detective role and trying to figure out why Palo Alto when there are so many other places he could have stopped off at on the way to the triathlon.

Since two posters saw him the same day with the same clothes on the probability that this poster was telling the truth is very high. I believe he stopped by there to pay a quick visit to Bevin, and since he can use the triathlon as the reason he is not in violation of his contract with ABC.

But isn't it more likely that two people are posting this as a lark? It would be just as easy for me & a friend to come up with a timeline report the same thing. I mean, you're talking about $5 million dollars. He's not going to break his contract for a quick wave to his chosen one. He's already in town, it would be safer for ABC to arrange something after the race. If they can't give us picture proof (like Spoilerbob did), I say we move on and don't give them the satisfaction of creating this "drama". JMO.

ETA: Remember this man is a dedicated athlete. Even if he is in love, game day is game day. He's got to be focused on this race.
    Last edited by koolangel; 05-05-2007 at 05:15 PM.

I'm like a stalker today........could this be Andy???? I looked at the starting wave starts and he looks to be in the white wave and so then I scouted the pictures looking and this is what I found? I was actually looking for pics of Bevin (and Tessa) just incase Andy did pick one of them up to take with him to Wildflower. I could be WAY OFF here, but looks like it could be his nose.

Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2370262;
    As to Bevin IMHO she is getting a negative edit. Now would Fleiss the master give Andy after should a wonderful show that bad edit of his future wife? I personally don't think so because it would cause a lot of problems when she goes back to Hawaii with him. He is fleiss gold mine right now why taint it with such a brush? make no sense to me.
    Absolutely agree! She either has F2 or F3 edit and I think it is F2. Which, if rumors are true and someone throws a hissy fit after being F2 rejected we have a long history of emotional instability to support it. Really, she isn't even old enough for "M" what the heck is she going to be like when she does? Can you just imagine Beven postpartum? Also, releasing that video seems like a disparate attempt to convince us that he really does care for her, but when I saw it - he looked a lot less enthusiastic about her.

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;2370274;
    I'm like a stalker today........could this be Andy???? I looked at the starting wave starts and he looks to be in the white wave and so then I scouted the pictures looking and this is what I found? I was actually looking for pics of Bevin (and Tessa) just incase Andy did pick one of them up to take with him to Wildflower. I could be WAY OFF here, but looks like it could be his nose.

was it on the race's web sight? Good picture Thank-You

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Zao;2370215;
    I'm not putting much stock into the Palo Alto thing. First, we don't even know if it's true. And second, there's NO way ABC would allow it. If Sarah (who lived 3 mins away from Travis) wasn't allowed to even jog past his house, why would they allow this?
    I don't believe he met either girl before the race, and this is why:

In major sports (baseball, football, etc.) before the playoff game or world series or superbowl, the players are secluded in hotels. Usually, they say it is because there is too much media.

I think it's to keep them away from their partner and the emotional drain of having sex (good or bad sex). Therefore, Andy would not put himself in such an emotional spot prior to a race.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by remotecontrol;2370290;
    I don't believe he met either girl before the race, and this is why:

In major sports (baseball, football, etc.) before the playoff game or world series or superbowl, the players are secluded in hotels. Usually, they say it is because there is too much media.

I think it's to keep them away from their partner and the emotional drain of having sex (good or bad sex). Therefore, Andy would not put himself in such an emotional spot prior to a race.
    Wasn't it a soccer player or something recently, who played terribly in the World Cup, and he blamed it on his girlfriend being around the night before?

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2370288;
    was it on the race's web sight? Good picture Thank-You
    Yes it was from the Wildflower website.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;2370299;
    Yes it was from the Wildflower website.
    Does it say how Andy did in the race? I know the top 5 finishers win $10,000!