Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Doesn't Tessa also live in the Bay Area right now? If he is in Bay Area he could be seeing either Bevin or Tessa. Call me naive, but I don't think this is really a clue. Besides there were "spottings" and "sightings" of previous bachelor/bachelorettes in "runner-up's" home area that amounted to nothing after the show was aired. Just my two cents.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2370189;
    Doesn't Tessa also live in the Bay Area right now? If he is in Bay Area he could be seeing either Bevin or Tessa. Call me naive, but I don't think this is really a clue. Besides there were "spottings" and "sightings" of previous bachelor/bachelorettes in "runner-up's" home area that amounted to nothing after the show was aired. Just my two cents.
    Exactly. Couldnt have said it better myself! Bottomline, the "winner" and Andy will not be seen together, nor will the "public" be given any clues as to who wins Andy's heart along the way, by doing something like having Andy shop in Longs in Bevin (a potential F1)'s town.

Quote Originally Posted by wt1994;2370184;
    Agreed that it wouldnt be NECESSARY for Andy to stop in Palo Alto, when he could've stopped anywhere. But knowing that, if he did see Bevin (which I know ABC would not allow him to do so openly for others to spot him) then there's no way he would be seen in a PA Longs. The fact that he was in PA really gives nothing to what the outcome is as far as I'm concerned. ABC is far more careful then that!
    Maybe he didn't see her. Maybe he just wanted to stop and smell the air..........Bevins Air.....LOL

Agreed that it wouldnt be NECESSARY for Andy to stop in Palo Alto, when he could've stopped anywhere. But knowing that, if he did see Bevin (which I know ABC would not allow him to do so openly for others to spot him) then there's no way he would be seen in a PA Longs. The fact that he was in PA really gives nothing to what the outcome is as far as I'm concerned. ABC is far more careful then that!
    You would think ABC would be more careful . . . I am wondering if it was a real visit or was it just a set-up - it is only a quick detour off the freeway to stop there if you look at the map - I used to live out there and in fact worked almost next door to where he was spotted - too bad I'm not still there!

My question is could he have done it is a joke to see if anyone spotted him, could ABC have put him up to it, was it to see Bevin in spite of what ABC tells him, or who knows? There could be many possibilities - it would be interesting to know what time he flew in, and how much time there was between "spottings" in Palo Alto and Salinas.

Any spies out there who know anything?????????????????????? Please share if you have any info . . . . we're hanging by a thread.

I will personally shoot him if he was visiting Bevin, however!!

Fort Fan

The poster said Andy told her he was stopping off in Palo Alto on the way to the triathlon. No one but Andy knows why he was really there.

I am playing the detective role and trying to figure out why Palo Alto when there are so many other places he could have stopped off at on the way to the triathlon.

Since two posters saw him the same day with the same clothes on the probability that this poster was telling the truth is very high. I believe he stopped by there to pay a quick visit to Bevin, and since he can use the triathlon as the reason he is not in violation of his contract with ABC.

Zao

I'm not putting much stock into the Palo Alto thing. First, we don't even know if it's true. And second, there's NO way ABC would allow it. If Sarah (who lived 3 mins away from Travis) wasn't allowed to even jog past his house, why would they allow this?

Zao

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2370213;
    Since two posters saw him the same day with the same clothes on the probability that this poster was telling the truth is very high. I believe he stopped by there to pay a quick visit to Bevin, and since he can use the triathlon as the reason he is not in violation of his contract with ABC.
    Do we know who these posters are? I know one was anonymous, what about the other one? If the other wasn't anonymous, how do you know s/he didn't do the anonymous post to make it look like a verification?

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2370189;
    I believe Tessa lives in San Francisco which is north of the airport. Andy could be seeing either, both or neither of them, but I doubt it, with the tight restrictions of the contracts!

It makes sense to me that he could have been seen in either or both places as they are both on the way to the triathlon from SFO - I think it is more likely that one or both of these spottings are more legit than previous seasons only because we know he is there for the triathlon - however, that said, everyone knows he is there this weekend and someone could be having a little fun with us knowing we are looking for every clue!

We hang onto every little piece of information trying to point to the one we hope is the "winner" - for me personally, I hope he heads north to the city!

Fort Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Zao;2370217;
    Do we know who these posters are? I know one was anonymous, what about the other one?
    The other poster was from the alphabet board about a completely different siting at a Starbucks in Salinas which is at least 75 miles south of Palo Alto several hours later. She said she got a picture with Andy but she didn't know how to post it on the board. I don't think this poster knew about the other post. Both gave a description that he was wearing the same clothes when they saw him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2370156;
    I may be way off - but the edit for Bevin has been dreadful - not just the whining, monopolizing of Andy's time etc but when Andy is talking about being an astronaut - his dream - and she passes it off and wants to go on kissing. And the trust issue - not telling him right away about her being previously married. I just can't see a match there. I am still not able to see the sparks with Tessa - and I have tried ! If Tessa does have the dog tags on and then off and then on again - are they not that meaningful to her - is that what leads Andy to question her on the hometown ? They have said the attraction was so intense with the chosen one from the beginning and they had to do something to cover it up.
    First off I don't think Bevin is being given a "dreadful edit" - just to the viewers that do not like her. I belive the cover up started with the Cinderella date. They are doing to Tessa exactly what they did with Meredith and Matt IMO. TPTB are going out of their way to script this to make it look like Andy is into Tessa and fool the audience. However the body language does not lie and I see no "love" between Tessa and Andy. Look at the short video of the home visit (the dog tag photo) - Andy is asking Tessa "how do you feel about me". Tessa blinks twice and looks down and the clip ends. There is no eye contact, no physical contact.

The dog tag issue is also bugging me. The only logical scenario, if he truly only gives them to Tessa, is that she returns them to him at the FRC when he tells her she is not the one. That is the only viable explanation.

Most of the people are forgetting that Bevin and Andy spent a long time together in the emergency ward when she hurt her ankle. This gave them a special opportunity without cameras around to connect being truly themselves before he really got to know the other girls. This reminds me so much of the "Outback Jack" show when Natalie ended up in the hospital for heat exhaustion and he accompanied her. He later said that was when he really connected with her even though she was not at all the type anyone thought he would like. Now they are happily married with a baby.

If Bevin wins I will be changing my avator to a photo of them with "I told you so!"