Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles&BamBam;2367391;
    I just went back & looked - yes it looks like Dani's date

OMG - if she is the horse, I'd be shocked

I'm still wondering if it's Bevin or Dani that makes it to the F2 - I think Bevin takes it, but I am not sure.
    Whoa what's everyone looking at? what makes you think Dani is on the horse date now?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugs3;2367422;
    Whoa what's everyone looking at? what makes you think Dani is on the horse date now?
    I have no idea. The hair for the person on the horse looks nothing like blonde...to me.

There is a picture over Andy's left shoulder in the hometown date with Dani. The man in the pic looks like Andy!

not on the horse.....LOL

I think they meant, if she was the "dark horse" LOL
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

They're talking about Danielle being the "dark horse candidate"...LOL!

It's still Tessa on the horse in the F2 date.

FORT Fan

Food for thought...

When Andy and Tessa were on their date, Tessa made a comment about falling asleep to the rain being soothing and Andy said something along the lines of "especially when you are in bed/cuddled with someone you love." Tessa then gets this look on her face and says..."yeah"...

Do you think Andy was trying to hint that he was in love with her, hoping she would catch on and start talking about love/being in love. By the look on her face, the comment seemed to catch her off guard or she was wondering why he said that.

FORT Fogey

I think she was caught a bit off-guard and didn't know what to say. Remember, she's taking baby steps

Quote Originally Posted by Justwatching2;2367532;
    Food for thought...

When Andy and Tessa were on their date, Tessa made a comment about falling asleep to the rain being soothing and Andy said something along the lines of "especially when you are in bed/cuddled with someone you love." Tessa then gets this look on her face and says..."yeah"...

Do you think Andy was trying to hint that he was in love with her, hoping she would catch on and start talking about love/being in love. By the look on her face, the comment seemed to catch her off guard or she was wondering why he said that.
    Just Watching - I think that's exactly what he was trying to hint, and IMO I think Tessa was taken a little aback by the comment. I don't Tessa was as committed as Andy at that point, but I'm 100% confident she will get there by the FRC.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Justwatching2;2367532;
    When Andy and Tessa were on their date, Tessa made a comment about falling asleep to the rain being soothing and Andy said something along the lines of "especially when you are in bed/cuddled with someone you love." Tessa then gets this look on her face and says..."yeah"....
    My take on this - their previous discussions had been fairly bland and superficial, getting to know each other kind of stuff, and when Andy said that, he was taking the conversation to a much more personal level which startled her a bit. But from the glowing look on their faces in subsequent shots, I'll bet it opened the floodgates and they were able to talk about just about anything and discovered they had a lot to say. It's how things work in real life, and to me it seems like they have the most 'real' interaction of all (besides Bevin's climbing all over him at every opportunity which is often how things happen in real life too! ) .

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPA;2367638;
    Just Watching - I think that's exactly what he was trying to hint, and IMO I think Tessa was taken a little aback by the comment. I don't Tessa was as committed as Andy at that point, but I'm 100% confident she will get there by the FRC.
    I need to stay away from the timeline thread. I'm reading here and thinking: committed, it's only been 5 days since the date with Peyton and a few before that he was in lust with Stephanie-Great-Body.

This all moves soooooo fast!