Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2361999;
    I agree with you. Southerm can be considered anything south of Ohio and PA. It sounds stupid but try. "Southern" is also east of the Mississippi River to most easterners. I grew up in the Ohio/PA areas and live in Fl now. We considered all of CA westcoasters, and folks like NV and NM as the south westerners, even dessert south westerners. DC is primarily neutral. Althoiught I have heard some people refer to DC and the mouth of h*ll... With Andy growing up in PA, I bet he feels the same.

*Maryland is the only one I disagree on... it is kind of east coast neutral to me.
    I live in Lancaster County, PA. At times here on the East Coast, the term "southern" goes by the old fashioned Mason-Dixon line (North vs South in the Civil War). Anything below PA then becomes "southern", although Washington was still the Northern capital.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2362024;

It looks like Tina just likes to hug with one arm.
    Yes, it appears that Tina is just a one-arm hugger. Great job, realitytv. From all the shows I have watched, the only girls that hug are the ones staying with the ones leaving.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fan

Being a West Coaster, I'm not rreally sure, but isn't DC bordered by Maryland on one side and Virginia on the other? So it's Borderline southern I guess! I really don't think it tells us much because the comment about him liking Southern brunettes was a question Jimmy Kimmel asked HIM. Something like s"So do you like Southern Brunettes? And he said yes. It wasn't put to him "Is your fiance a southern brunette, or did you select a southern brunette" No indicator there that could be considered a clue really...he was unlikely to say no. We know he likes the F4 and that's a Pacific Northwest blond and a Northeastern blond, which are both most likely brunettes naturally, a southern brunette and an east coast brunette, so that covers most of the country, throw it back to F6 and there's a midwesterner in there too. If he had initiated the comment it might constitute a clue, but it was a question put to him, which it would have been awkward for him to respond any way other than yes IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2362032;
    I have to respectfully disagree. From the 2nd RC to the latest show, Andy has given the final four ladies roses first; with the exception of Steph T. The F4 ladies names were always called together. The 2nd RC after Steph T. is was Tessa, Danielle, Bevin and Amber. The 3nd RC was Bevin, Tessa, Amber & Danielle. The 4th RC it was Amber, Tessa, Danielle & Bevin. And, the 5th RC was Bevin, Amber, Tessa & Danielle. The F1 ladie is one these four, so Andy has called the winner's name first during a RC.
    Yes, but that could just be a new twist because in the past whenever a B/Bette were asked post show about the rose selection - they have admitted that the producers were given a list of who the B/Bette wanted to give roses too and then the producers decided the order the names would be called. The fact that the first few ceremonies seemed to be in preference could be that they were. Andy may have been allowed to do that. But, now as we get closer to FRC the producers may be shuffling just to confuse us.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2362032;
    I have to respectfully disagree. From the 2nd RC to the latest show, Andy has given the final four ladies roses first; with the exception of Steph T. The F4 ladies names were always called together. The 2nd RC after Steph T. is was Tessa, Danielle, Bevin and Amber. The 3nd RC was Bevin, Tessa, Amber & Danielle. The 4th RC it was Amber, Tessa, Danielle & Bevin. And, the 5th RC was Bevin, Amber, Tessa & Danielle. The F1 ladie is one these four, so Andy has called the winner's name first during a RC.
    Yes, you may be correct to date. But, what makes you think they are not going to change it up...... I think the first night gives it all away in the reverse order from how they met Andy......

Danielle - Bevin - Tessa - i.e. ( Tessa - Bevin - Danielle)

Andy said he wasn't paying attention to her muffin joke because he was in awe of her beauty.

Andy chose the 1 on 1 Cinderella date to try and keep her there.

Tessa opened up and Andy said he achieved his goal (in my words)

Andy goes on hometown dates and is concerned about Tessa's family. If her family does not accept him she's no longer interested (IMO)

Then back to the "Baby" comment made by Andy..... that's what he callled his chosen.
    Tessa saying she takes baby steps & this is a big baby step!

I think at this point in the show "Tessa has the ball in her court". She can take Andy and open her heart or let him be with Bevin. Andy knows Bevin's arms are open wide for him.
    Last edited by Pebbles&BamBam; 05-01-2007 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2362045;
    Yes, but that could just be a new twist because in the past whenever a B/Bette were asked post show about the rose selection - they have admitted that the producers were given a list of who the B/Bette wanted to give roses too and then the producers decided the order the names would be called. The fact that the first few ceremonies seemed to be in preference could be that they were. Andy may have been allowed to do that. But, now as we get closer to FRC the producers may be shuffling just to confuse us.
    Well I've been following the rose order since Mer and Ian, and there has always been a pattern of how the names are called during the RC that always reveal the final 4. After the final 4 the pattern changes to reveal the winner.

FORT Fogey

I just hope that IF Andy does have a better "connection" (drink!) with Tessa than Bevin, but she still doesn't open up as much as he would like...well, I would hope that he wouldn't settle for second best. You don't have to be completely in love by the time the show is over (yes, I know he says he is but that's not my point)...uh, this is just all frustrating! I wish we had more clues.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2362068;
    Well I've been following the rose order since Mer and Ian, and there has always been a pattern of how the names are called during the RC that always reveal the final 4. After the final 4 the pattern changes to reveal the winner.
    I still think they could mess with us. The girls are told to hold the rose close for editing purposes. I don't think we always see the tray of roses at every RC. Could be that he gives them out in whatever order they ask him to. THen when he chooses his F1 they can go back in the editing room and show us any order they want.

I'd say, that almost no one is confused here at the FORT this season. A large majority of the people posting on this board are neither conflicted nor confused. Fleiss has neither confounded nor amazed them. They have sleuthed out the winner with little reservation. The loser has been duly banished to the sidelines with the appropriate chastisement for her obnoxious behavior.

Unlike last season, now that was confused and conflicted. There were multiple rings, extra fingers, moving candles, fires that got bigger as the night wore on, shifting podiums, diissertations on the consequences of virginity and giggling. Oh - that was sooooo difficult. Now that was a truly confusing season.

No ... this year is ovbiously fairly straight forward
    Last edited by jelle; 05-02-2007 at 12:24 AM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2361979;
    ...... As for the Bevin kisses before the RC...uh, those were more closed-mouth kisses unlike Tessa's 1-on-1.
    I think I have proof positive that they edited the kissing between Tessa and Andy to make it look like there was a lot more of it than there actually was. I went back to watch my tape of that date because I do NOT see what you see between Tessa and Andy.

There are 3 kiss episodes intercut with two Andy confessionals. If you look carefully, I am positive those 3 kissing episodes are actually all the same one shown as shot from 3 different cameras. If you check out no. 2 and no.3 kissing episode you can see how Andy's nose rubs Tessa's nose as he switches his head position to her left - its identical. TPTB use this trick all the time. I recall how in the Byron/Mary show they showed Byron and the runner-up making out at the home visit. After careful study it was clearly one shot repeated from in front and behind the couch, to make it look like there was lot more kissing going on than there really was.

My point is, if they have to go to this extent to misrepresent the reality, what else has been manipulated. Plus why would they have to do it if they weres't deliberately trying to mislead the audience? Lastly, if they feel it necessary to fake things, they must have an objective - ie. making us believe Andy is into Tessa and vice versa when it may not be so.
    Last edited by Krispy; 05-02-2007 at 12:20 AM.