Page 13 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugs3;2349373;
    okay, did the video ever show Bevin's face? Maybe (just maybe) it was a hoax put out to throw us off. Using Bevin's name but never showing her face. I don't know the voices well enough and can't remember if her face was shown. (I'm reaching I know, but dang, I gotta have something to do til next Monday!)
    He says bevin would you give me a kiss

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;2349366;
    "After re-watching the episode, Andy and Tessa both actually show alot of emotion in their conversation. But it isn't beat you over the head, you REALLY have to look at their faces to see it. She gets a bit teary a few times and.. I don't know the way she was kind of babbling and he interrupted her and told her to focus on him and not the girls. That was reminiscent to me of a kind of conversation you normally see during fantasy dates or final 2, even. His jaw clenches a few times when he's asking her if she's willing to stay and give it a chance. The last comment by her really got me. I don't know, I just really went 'wow' when I re-watched it a few times. And the "Tess, Tess, Tess" moment was.. awww. "

With you all the way, Secret. I even saw a blogger look at that conversation and say, "Whoa! a sane girl! How the hell did she get on this show?!" I may like Tessa but I know this is "Edit". Bevin has been made to look awful. For what reason I cannot imagine.
    Any chance it was because of a leaked video?

Quote Originally Posted by crazylikeafox;2349365;
    I wish I knew how to capture stills from vieo I would post the shot of Daniell'e face in the jump...but you guys will see eventually. It's Danielle.
    It's Bevin without a doubt. If you go to the Spoiler Part 3, bowl30001999 posted a picture that proves the waterfall girl's shoes match Bevin's from the leaked video. It's post #1034 on page 104. We know it's Bevin in the video because Andy says her name. Plus, in the video, Andy makes a comment about just jumping off a waterfall. I know it's hard to believe since you haven't seen the video, but it's definitely Bevin.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Also, from the screencaps thread (p 2 or 3ish), the pictures that show Danielle's calves while she's in tube socks (gym clothes on the group date) don't make them seem like they'd be boney/muscular enough to be the same calves on the girl who is jumping off the cliff (also p 2 or 3ish in the caps thread).

Granted, everybody's calves look enormous in tube socks! But Bevin's calves are very toned -- we saw them during her first-night "I like to get beat up" convo when she showed her leg scars to Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Pride Mom;2349384;
    Any chance it was because of a leaked video?
    I thought about that, but the leak happened Wednesday of last week - so, April 18th. There's no way they would have had time to go back to the episode and re-edit it to make Bevin look bad as some sort of payback for the leak. I think this is just the edit she's been given - who knows why?

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2349372;
    You have to look back in the last thread somewhere - Blondiegal got the cap, I believe. There was a huge discussion about this last week. Bevin in the waterfall, Bevin jumping off the cliff, Bevin with matching shoes to the video shoes in the kayak on Bevins "secret video", Bevin in the helicopter.
    Hope this is not a double post. There is DEFINITE evidence that Bevin is in the kayak, from the bootleg video, which links her to the waterfall by her shoes, which then links Bevin to the hike (and pink backpack) because of the TV guide episode description.

TV guide lists a horseback ride and helicopter ride as the F2 dates. Bevin is linked to the F2 helicopter ride by her bracelet and the mole on her arm. Tessa is linked to the F2 horseback ride by screencaps, hair length, etc.

As far as I know, NO F1 video out yet (of the girls).

Speculation: could the "tough questions" that Andy asks Bevin, when she is one of the F2, be about being a Navy wife? I.E. could she leave her job, finish her master's in Hawaii, etc.

FORT Fan

Well I guess we'll see, but if you replay the preview on the first episode take it to 150% it looks like Danielle to me. You could be right, but I think you guys have F2 wrong. I think Bevin is F3 Tessa is F2 and Danielle is F1. Only time will tell for sure!

FORT Fan

I know this has probably been discussed already but I'm rewatching the 1st episode and noticed the order of the F3 girls getting out of the limo...Danielle, Bevin then Tessa.

(yes, I know, I'm an amateur. lol)

Good post dlejhunt Karma to you !
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2349398;
    I thought about that, but the leak happened Wednesday of last week - so, April 18th. There's no way they would have had time to go back to the episode and re-edit it to make Bevin look bad as some sort of payback for the leak. I think this is just the edit she's been given - who knows why?
    Agreed. This is the edit that has been chosen for her. Even the previews had her hanging all over him again. Danielle complaining--and Tessa on the boat this time. Hopefully she gives him an icy stare when he comes back in from the rowboat ride.
    If Fleiss is going to rehab Bevin as his winner he'd better get moving! My wife has threatened to hurl the remote at the T.V. if Bevin wins! Is this the outcome Fleiss wants?! Either he's holding Tessa in reserve, he's going to rehabilitate Bevin big time, or he's a nut! All are possible.
    But he has a Cinderella story dropped in his lap and he decides to rewrite the script where Cinderella is a whiny, manipulative, attention-hog or she doesn't win despite the spoilers that says she does.