Page 12 of 272 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

In one of Andy's interviews, can't remember if it was Jimmy Kimmel or the Loveline interview, he mentioned how he made an effort to observe the other women to see how jealous they were of his time with the other women. IMO, Andy does not like a jealous or whiny girl. Bevin has been painted as both. I don't know Bevin; she might be a really great and sweet girl, but is not been shown as such. Why would Andy mention his dislike of characteristics that Bevin portrays ad nausem, if she was final one? Therefore, I believe that the final one is definitely Tessa. There is just something special between Andy and Tessa.
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

FORT Fan

It's definitely Danielle's face, I have it slowed down, shoes can be duped, or even borrowed.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2349340;
    I mean, the response to mentioning that he wants to be an astonaut was "Ehh, that's interesting.." Let's kiss some more! I don't know, it bugged me..
    Ditto. Same for the exchange about high school science fairs and being "nerds." Andy related that he used to really get into his science fair projects and Bevin just barely acknowleged it with an "awwww," as she was climbing on top of him.

I *guess* that could've been a truly affectionate, heartfelt "awwww" as in "that's so adorable/hot that it just makes me like you more," but MY reading on it was more of a dismissive "I didn't really hear what you just said but I assume it was cute -- are we done talking now?"

And that was precluded by Bevin saying that like Andy, she too was a nerd, and then she protested and said he was supposed to tell her she wasn't a nerd. So apparently in Bevin's POV, being a nerd and good at science fairs aren't good, interesting, positive things. Too bad for her that despite Andy's chisled good looks and his big muscles and his penchant for kissing multiple women, he's still at heart kind of a nerdy guy. (In mostly a good way.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Pride Mom;2349353;
    BamaBrain--thank you, thank you, thank you from those of us who HAVE read every single comma and have been having moments of ARGH! the past few hours. The Sleuthers here are EXPERTS! They knew Final 3 two weeks ago!
    For those of you who missed the infamous and now disappeared bootleg video, you can read about it ad nauseum up thread (Part III of this tome). And trust me, reading about it is better than seeing it.

ETA: and I wish it had had some Oliver Stone conspiracy theory editing to "doctor" it, but it was the uncut, boring version.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by crazylikeafox;2349339;
    Danielle is at the waterfall just watched it slowed down over and over, there's no way for me to post it, but at one point mid jump you get nearrly full face and it is DEFINITELY Danielle.
    But what about the shoes that match Bevin's and, better yet, the tattoo on her ankle? (See Screencaps thread to verify both.)

FORT Fan

Tessa has shown plenty of discomfort over Andy's time with others and why does she think she deserves to be hurt less than anyone else? After she said that Andy said "My heart is totally open right now." I wish I knew how to capture stills from vieo I would post the shot of Daniell'e face in the jump...but you guys will see eventually. It's Danielle.

"After re-watching the episode, Andy and Tessa both actually show alot of emotion in their conversation. But it isn't beat you over the head, you REALLY have to look at their faces to see it. She gets a bit teary a few times and.. I don't know the way she was kind of babbling and he interrupted her and told her to focus on him and not the girls. That was reminiscent to me of a kind of conversation you normally see during fantasy dates or final 2, even. His jaw clenches a few times when he's asking her if she's willing to stay and give it a chance. The last comment by her really got me. I don't know, I just really went 'wow' when I re-watched it a few times. And the "Tess, Tess, Tess" moment was.. awww. "

With you all the way, Secret. I even saw a blogger look at that conversation and say, "Whoa! a sane girl! How the hell did she get on this show?!" I may like Tessa but I know this is "Edit". Bevin has been made to look awful. For what reason I cannot imagine.

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crazylikeafox;2349365;
    Tessa has shown plenty of discomfort over Andy's time with others and why does she think she deserves to be hurt less than anyone else? After she said that Andy said "My heart is totally open right now." I wish I knew how to capture stills from vieo I would post the shot of Daniell'e face in the jump...but you guys will see eventually. It's Danielle.
    so if dani is at the waterfall, that would mean bevin is on the boat?

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2349347;
    I cannot see the tattoo in these pictures. Is it posted here?
    You have to look back in the last thread somewhere - Blondiegal got the cap, I believe. There was a huge discussion about this last week. Bevin in the waterfall, Bevin jumping off the cliff, Bevin with matching shoes to the video shoes in the kayak on Bevins "secret video", Bevin in the helicopter.

Dani is not at the waterfall. Bevin is at the waterfall. Dani is on the catermeran watching the sunset. Tesse is on the zip-line and in the hammock. F3.
    Last edited by jelle; 04-24-2007 at 11:59 PM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

okay, did the video ever show Bevin's face? Maybe (just maybe) it was a hoax put out to throw us off. Using Bevin's name but never showing her face. I don't know the voices well enough and can't remember if her face was shown. (I'm reaching I know, but dang, I gotta have something to do til next Monday!)