Page 11 of 272 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2348925;
    That's the same way I feel. What do we need to sleuth now? We know the final two and final one.
    I've spent hours looking at Luckenbooths, Inca, Oriental AND Navy military symbols. I blew up the medallion pic and it really doesn't look like two entwined hearts, but I can't rule it out either. The (Scottish) Luckenbooth is fairly standard, with some variations, but just doesn't "match" the way I want it to.

Unless the medallion is of an origin specific to either of the final two, (like Oriental for Bevin's tattoo or Inca for Tessa's link), it's not going to tell us anything new. If it's military, or Scottish, it's representative of Andy, not the ladies. SIGH!!!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2349100;
    Bevin said something about it being a memento from the show. That could go either way. Even if I were in her position and did not "win" I would still want the memories of my time on The Bachelor.
    Do you remember when she said this?

FORT Fan

Danielle is at the waterfall just watched it slowed down over and over, there's no way for me to post it, but at one point mid jump you get nearrly full face and it is DEFINITELY Danielle.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;2349254;
    Kasha, with that said. Why trash the winner? I know some disagree and I'm not nailing Bevin but god, Fleiss made her look whiny and needy. That milking of the ankle was ridiculous. I sprained my ankle so bad in college I couldn't practice the entire spring and could barely run in the fall; a cast for a month. And yet i managed to dress myself and brush my own hair! It made her look ridiculous. Is Fleiss such a cheese ball hack he can't edit a story to hide some obvious attraction without trashing his winner?

Honestly, folks? Does he need to do this??? He has a win here--finally! Why not revel in it and hide it subtly like he did with Mary and Byron? Bevin is being demolished. Just look at the boards. She doesn't look like a military wife capable of holding down the fort while her husband gets deployed for months on end. She looked terrible because Fleiss chose to show her in that light.

Why do that to your winner??
    Aaaand.. after being at work away from my computer, I catch up with a comment on this. RomanticSucker, I completely agree with you. I would really buy that Bevin could win IF the show wasn't SO focused on her tears, apparent manipulation of her injury (they showed her more than once without even a limp.., focused alot on her foot and it didn't look swollen.., etc.), and the fact that she seemed more interested in kissing Andy than talking to him. I mean, the response to mentioning that he wants to be an astonaut was "Ehh, that's interesting.." Let's kiss some more! I don't know, it bugged me..

I think they could have handled the issue of her injury and her frustration and even her tears without making her come across as SUCH a drama queen and a bit of a whiner. But they chose to make her 'issue' a big focus of the first half of the episode - and it was not flattering. Why would they do that to her, if they didn't have to?? It is a puzzle.

And it is far different from the Ian 'he's a commitment phobe' or the Jerry 'what are his real motivations' edits, too. It's just plain generally not flattering and isn't focused on one specific personality 'flaw', so far...
    Having said all of that, I can still see a teeeeeny tiny chance that she could overcome the negative editing and really run away with the whole thing. It is a very small, though. I just re-watched the show and their scenes together were much sweeter (I don't get the 'hot' vibe, personally) than I thought they were last night ... he seems very smitten with her.

music side comment - like bugsme and a few others, I have often focused on the guitar music - Bevin got the Jerry guitar music. It's what played during the rowboat scene. That was 'the winner' music that season, but has since been used with non-winners quite a bit since then - I'm looking at you, Sadie. :nono. So, I don't think we can take much from that...

I will say that I have had a soft spot for Tessa from the very first episode because of the dorky joke, her dimples, she looks like a bit Meredith, Andy seemed to notice her after the Inca trail conversation, etc. As more episodes have aired, I've gotten attached and I'm rooting for her. Heh.. I make the sad face because my 'favorite' has only 'won' twice - Jerry and Sarah S. So, I have a dismal track record and I generally think she's doomed just because I like her.

After re-watching the episode, Andy and Tessa both actually show alot of emotion in their conversation. But it isn't beat you over the head, you REALLY have to look at their faces to see it. She gets a bit teary a few times and.. I don't know the way she was kind of babbling and he interrupted her and told her to focus on him and not the girls. That was reminiscent to me of a kind of conversation you normally see during fantasy dates or final 2, even. His jaw clenches a few times when he's asking her if she's willing to stay and give it a chance. The last comment by her really got me. I don't know, I just really went 'wow' when I re-watched it a few times. And the "Tess, Tess, Tess" moment was.. awww.

I really think it will be an interesting final 2. Unlike previous seasons, they're not even doing much to hide who captures his interest the MOST. Really, after watching the scenes with Bevin and Tessa, it's pretty crystal clear that he really likes them both aLOT.

But, there's a difference as others have pointed out. Bevin is not playing hard to get at all and there's a definite impression he likes her more than she likes him. That could just be the edit. And I think Tessa really, really likes him.. but is a bit freaked by the 'process' and so he's got to pursue her. Men like a challenge, right??

Anyway, right now, I'm not completely sold which of the final 2 wins, but if it is NOT Tessa, they need to do some fancy footwork with the storyline in the next few episodes with Bevin to make up for last night's fiasco.

Sorry for the long post!
    Last edited by Secret; 04-24-2007 at 11:30 PM.

For comparison, simple screen cap, no adjustments. With Bevin.

Danielle, she has also styled it with waves and loose curls.

Stephanie W

Bevin

These are all under the same condition and light.

I brought this forward...
    Romantic Skeptic!

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crazylikeafox;2349339;
    Danielle is at the waterfall just watched it slowed down over and over, there's no way for me to post it, but at one point mid jump you get nearrly full face and it is DEFINITELY Danielle.
    The only way that would even be remotely possible is if both Danielle and Bevin each owned the exact same pair of sneakers. (We saw Bevin's feet in her leaked video.)

Unlikely. Also the jumping girl's physique is very clearly Bevin's.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylikeafox;2349339;
    It is Bevin - we have pictures of her tattoo in the waterfall
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

confused

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2349344;
    It is Bevin - we have pictures of her tattoo in the waterfall
    I cannot see the tattoo in these pictures. Is it posted here?

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

thanks wiccan. I think backpack is bevin

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2349262;
    Thanks, Jewelsy, for the reminder of posting etiquette. With all due respect to everyone, it would also make the thread more manageable if everyone would wade through reading all of the postings before posting on a topic that's already been covered. I know it's a lot of reading. I've read it all.

Please spill!
    BamaBrain--thank you, thank you, thank you from those of us who HAVE read every single comma and have been having moments of ARGH! the past few hours. The Sleuthers here are EXPERTS! They knew Final 3 two weeks ago!