Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

  1. #1031
    FORT Regular LadyI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    124

    Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

    Another thought about Andy's comment about having some explaining to do to his fiance: he goes from an evening kissing Bevin and all that "we're real", "you are my sanctuary", blah, blah talk to making out in a hot tub with Amber and then telling Tessa is heart is still open. If Bevin was F1 I would think she--or any fiance--would want an explanation!!!

    And as far as knowing who he chooses in F3, I guess that means he only gets under the sheets in the fantasy suite with one woman? (hopefully!!!)

    Danielle: could be set up to be the next Bachelorette. She's getting a great edit and yet no on-screen time with Andy. The camera loves her and she has a great backstory Fleiss could use in her search for love. I still think her surprise guest on the Fantasy date could be a famous singer, which would make her memorable to (future) viewers if she was to be the next B'ette.

    Thoughts, anyone, or have I had too much coffee this morning???

  2. #1032
    Shoveling the ocean MissThing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Camp Quicherbichen
    Posts
    3,947

    Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2355689;
    Yeah, ok... but I guess we are all trying as hard as we can to find reasons why our favorite should be the girl who receives the final rose, aren't we?
    Yes, we are. I like all three of the F3, but I make no bones about thinking (given what we've seen) that the 'best' match, to me, seems to be Tessa. To be honest, I don't feel I've seen enough of Danielle to make much of a judgement on her (she's drop dead gorgeous, and seems sweet, but there's not much program evidence on her one way or the other). As for Bevin, not to be redundant, but although I'm absolutely sure she's a wonderful person, I believe, for the sake of the story, there's a reason she's been cast in a bad light.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

  3. #1033
    Reality Show junkie dlmom53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    364

    Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by crazylikeafox;2355656;
    A quote from the kindergarden interview:

    "In looking for my future wife, I wanna see how she feels about doing community service, and also how she interacts with kids."

    Then we know he said the kindergarden date was his favorite. In the video, we see mainly Danielle; and Andy interacting with Danielle. Well, this was frrom an interview AFTER the show wraps. So I can't see him saying that if Tessa was F1, because that would mean his future wife wasn't on that date. This comment from him tells me she was. So that pretty much eliminates Tessa as F1.
    Maybe, but when you watch the video interview about the date, he fought hard for the Bacherlor to let him do that date. I think he was very invested in the concept of the date and the effect it had on the children (and him). Looking at his interaction with the kids, its obvious that he really loves kids and interacts well with them. Soooo....the date would be his favorite, I think, regardless of who is on it. If his future wife is on the date that's a plus but not a deal breaker if she's not.

  4. #1034
    Hopeless romantic Estella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,647

    Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyI;2355692;

    And as far as knowing who he chooses in F3, I guess that means he only gets under the sheets in the fantasy suite with one woman? (hopefully!!!)

    Danielle: could be set up to be the next Bachelorette. She's getting a great edit and yet no on-screen time with Andy. The camera loves her and she has a great backstory Fleiss could use in her search for love. I still think her surprise guest on the Fantasy date could be a famous singer, which would make her memorable to (future) viewers if she was to be the next B'ette.
    We don't know how far the previous Bachelors went with the girls in their fantasy suite, but imo sleeping with one of them (let alone two or all three) is absolutely inappropriate while still dating two other girls! Maybe it's just me and I'm too conservative, but that's how I see it...

    Somehow I don't see Danielle dating a bunch of guys at the same time! If she is not Andy's chosen, I would love to see her again on TV, but I can't imagine her being the Bachelorette...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

  5. #1035
    Summer Break bamabrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Globally
    Posts
    3,523

    Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;2355644;

    Or something similar...so in actuality, the sound bite preview seems clearly about one person, but they might sneakily edit out references to others just to throw us off.
    Your memory is correct. The PIs with the bachelor/ette are sometimes indications of the particular date the bacherlor/ette was on and sometimes they're indications of overviews. I'm sure they're asked, especially at the beginning of the series and near the end, some general questions about what they are looking for and what they've seen.

    Since we've surmised, due to numerous evidence that I'm sure will be rehashed again on the thread before Monday , that Bevin's date was the final of the F3, Andy in the brown shirt from the luau could be talking about Bevin (the date he just had) and he could also be talking about Tessa, since they had a pretty physical (zipline) date as well. I don't know how many chances Danielle had to break a fingernail on the catamaran. They probably went scuba diving if she's certified to do so.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 04-28-2007 at 09:23 AM.

  6. #1036
    FORT Regular LadyI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    124

    Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2355697;
    We don't know how far the previous Bachelors went with the girls in their fantasy suite, but imo sleeping with one of them (let alone two or all three) is absolutely inappropriate while still dating two other girls! Maybe it's just me and I'm too conservative, but that's how I see it...
    I agree with you. Among other things, it's just plain tacky. The fantasy dates are my least favorite part of the show, as I'm embarrassed for everyone involved, esp. the women who are all dating the same guy with the tv world watching.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-28-2007 at 10:37 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags

  7. #1037
    FORT Fogey girlsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,165

    Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by crazylikeafox;2355656;
    A quote from the kindergarden interview:

    "In looking for my future wife, I wanna see how she feels about doing community service, and also how she interacts with kids."

    Then we know he said the kindergarden date was his favorite. In the video, we see mainly Danielle; and Andy interacting with Danielle. Well, this was frrom an interview AFTER the show wraps. So I can't see him saying that if Tessa was F1, because that would mean his future wife wasn't on that date. This comment from him tells me she was. So that pretty much eliminates Tessa as F1.
    The date that was his favorite could NOT be a clue as to whom he picked. Only FOUR girls were on that date ABC would NOT allow him to give the winner away. It is obvious that this was a date he named because of the humanitarian aspect of the date. No matter whom he chose wouldn't you think his FAVORITE date would be a one on one date, probably fantasy date with his F1?

  8. #1038
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    580

    Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

    The thing is that if Bevin was the final 1, they aren't giving us any reasons why Andy wouldn't pick her. Any doubts whatsover.. They just show us how attracted Andy is to Bevin.

    In contrast with Tessa we are given some doubts, will Tessa stay etc.. Also, when Andy/Tessa have kissed on the plane, they actually left the kiss pretty quickly...So, there's a good chance that the kiss there got a bit hot and heavy...

    I think that Andy is really into Tessa. Because if you look at their first meeting, Andy's hands were all over her...And he's been all over Tessa from the beginning. The difference may be that Tessa unlike Bevin, may just be a bit more reticent...

    As for whether or not Tessa was on the kindergarden date or not, I think that's unimportant...Tessa is a social worker, so community service is basically her life..

  9. #1039
    is mostly lurking... Secret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,352

    Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

    I'm only posting this because I like dissecting screencaps more than I like dissecting the edit:



    I saw a previous post here and also over at Jokers that the girl in the raincoat is Tina, or her twin. I disagree, not just because there is no waaaaaay they'd have Andy and ANY of the women from final 6 of the show together - in public - with a news crew around. Why would they do that?? It has to be a producer. It isn't Lisa Levinson, IMO, because she's older than that woman, but maybe it's an intern?

    Second, I think that girl looks like a dead-ringer for Lacey Chabert from Party of Five. While there is a bit of a resemblance to Tina, I really don't think it is Tina.

    For comparison:
    Last edited by Secret; 04-28-2007 at 10:43 AM.

  10. #1040
    Premium Member pajamasam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,696

    Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

    So that pretty much eliminates Tessa as F1.
    Absolutely not. Maybe he took the women who he was less sure about in that respect (tho I doubt it). He pretty much couldnt take everyone. The producers probably picked. And it has no significance whatsoever.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.