Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

so I was watching the first episode and in the previews where they show the girl on the zipline, Andy yells "Bevin!!"
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugs3;2355506;
    Oh that makes sense...nope haven't seen this one yet. Is it Monday yet?
    LOL I know. Like someone else said, I can't believe I want the weekend to be over already.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2355505;

Andy giving the quote that I<3realitytv is talking about.

Andy in the same brown shirt dancing at the luau, that we know from the episode description is part of Bevin's fantasy date.

I'm guessing because of the lighting that the quote may come before they go to dinner, but after they've come back from their kayaking/waterfall trip.
    I noticed in the last episode that there were quite a few PIs with Andy describing the Tahoe dates and he was sitting in that hotel room but he wasn't wearing the brown shirt.

Actually, Bevin says to the drill sargent, "Because I'm the love of his life, sir." Not that I've watched my tape a hundred times or so......

Summertime Living Easy Arielflies's Avatar

Hmm...okay I'll address some of these items:

1. Bevin says, "I'm the love of his life, sir." Not the other way around.

2. The mirror in the background of Andy's PI has been identifed as in a room at Princeville on Kauai.

3. I continue to swear that Andy yells "Go Bevin" during the zip line preview. But, since it probably is Tessa due to date description, he probably yells, "Oh, Heaven."

One thing I wanted to bring up that could go in multiple threads is that on interviews, Andy has been in a position to say Tessa's name. This can happen probably because on Jimmy Kimmel, for example, they ran the Midway footage; and discussed it on the Star 97 radio interview. But I was thinking that what a nice way for him to say her name in public without choking if indeed she is F1. He hasn't had to say Bevin's name at all, has he?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Fort Fan

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy;2355554;
    Actually, Bevin says to the drill sargent, "Because I'm the love of his life, sir." Not that I've watched my tape a hundred times or so......
    You are right....IMO that statement still implies Bevin wants to win Andy's heart that is the main reason she is there.

Thanks Jennie
    I also think it is interesting that Andy mirrors that to say "I found the love of my life" and "I am searching for the love of my life" It wouldn't surprise me if the line was fed to Bevin, or Andy picked it up.

Also, if Bevin had not been hurt, her edit would have been different. She would have had a different (possibly) edit persona depending on what the story line was. Showing Bevin as crying, complaining, but getting lots of attention was just too good to pass up. Thus we get what you see.

There have to have been other interactions, other chats, special time together for all the girls. Danielle is a perfect example of that in that she gets to F3 with seemingly no interaction with Andy. Obviously, she had way more contact with him than what we see. We have heard from friends of the girls that the personalities we see are nothing like the real women. When they interact, they are laughing, friendly, and caring toward each other - unless Fleis has prompted them to editorialize on camera.

Some of Andy's comments in interviews must be taken in the context that he is speaking from, which is his real experience and not what we are seeing on the TV. Unless he was able to preview the show, he know no more of the edited version than we do. He only know the content upon which it is based.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Andy's quote that was posted upthread is really interesting: He said his preferance was obvious and he doesn't know what the producers made of it. Now think about it: We don't see too much interaction between Andy and Danielle, only small "goodies" (for the Danielle-fans) at a time. But whenever they cut in on a group scene, she is somewhere right next to him. There were a couple of situations where Andy was shown sitting next to Danielle and we have no clue how he got there and HOW LONG he has been there. So it could be that he always wanted to have her close, but that we aren't shown what they were talking about (or doing) because it was too obvious.
    I still haven't lost hope that Danielle is the final girl
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles&BamBam;2355527;
    ... I really think she is the F1, but I thought Sadie was last time and we all know what happened.......

BTW: Everyone was trying to remember when they said we would know. If I remember correctly, Andy said we know when he got down to the final 3. It was in an interview. If anyone can find this, please let us know.
    I was with yoiu on Sadie, and personally I don't concider her a badchoice. Jen was actually secretly dating another reacher when PLOs series came to an end. After the obligatory interviews, they parted ways. Who did he go to? Sadie! At least that one lasted several months. If he had chosen Sadie from the start, who knows what their reality might have been? *sigh*

~Danielle Supporter~
    Romantic Skeptic!

FORT Newbie

new video with pictures of the girls at the charity date on andy's myspace fan site

http://www.myspace.com/andybaldwinthebachelor