Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

It said in the promos that Danielle's visit was first, then Bevin's, then Tessa's and then Amber's. That will probably be the order they show it on Monday.

However, based upon the snow spoiler, (and common sense) it would probably have been:
    Rose Ceremony- Feb. 19

1. Bevin - Feb. 20
    2. Amber - Feb. 22
    3. Danielle - Feb. 24
    4. Tessa - Feb. 26

Travel day before or after? Assuming that you GAIN time flying west, and LOSE time flying east could the travel day have been BEFORE the dates began?

How much time do you think they take/allow for travel?

Rose Ceremony Feb. 28
    Last edited by CoolCruiser; 05-05-2007 at 01:13 PM.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

I think they will all be back by the 27th and have a 'down' day to get ready for RC on the 28th. Just speculation, but reasonable thoughts.

Cool Cruiser, I don't go off what the previews state as we know in the past the order of presentation vs the 'real' order of the dates have been jumbled. However, it could be.

We'll have to have reasonable travel time allowed also. A day in between the dates for each?

I also believe Andy arrives in Washington prior to the date day as the time on the clock is just before noon. I will check weather for that to try and narrow down.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2369953;
    It said in the promos that Danielle's visit was first, then Bevin's, then Tessa's and then Amber's. That will probably be the order they show it on Monday.

However, based upon the snow spoiler, (and common sense) it would probably have been:
    Rose Ceremony- Feb. 19

1. Bevin - Feb. 20
    2. Amber - Feb. 22
    3. Danielle - Feb. 24
    4. Tessa - Feb. 26

Travel day before or after? Assuming that you GAIN time flying west, and LOSE time flying east could the travel day have been BEFORE the dates began?

How much time do you think they take/allow for travel?

Rose Ceremony Feb. 28
    We need to also check on snowfall dates in CT. It appears mostly melted there, with some scatterings on the ground. Wonder if Andy had an extra "snow day" in DC?

The actual dates of the dates may not match up orderwise as shown on tv. Just wanted to add that for any of us playing Joker's rose game. Or is that how it's meant? TV order or real life order?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Real order is what I was talking about.

The only possible time for Amber's date was Feb 21. It was the only day that was sunny and a school day! Now there are morning flights to Houston in the morning thus Andy could feasibly travel and see Amber on the 21st. Giving him a day break on the 20th or go see Bevin on the 20th.

The only possible time for Tessa is the Feb 25 or Feb 26. It actually snowed about 3 inches followed by light rain on the 25th. The 26th was overcast and that is what appears to be in the greet in the snow preview. I think based on the weather that Tessa's date was the 26th.

The possible times for Danielle based on weather is Feb 23, 24, 25, 26. Based on the hugging cap being in the sunlight. It barely snowed at Danielle's (remember the episode preview saying 'Snowy Connecticut' ), thus I think her date was on the 23rd.

Bevin's date could have been any time of this week as the weather was the same every day!

Have fun!

FEB 20 - BEVIN
    FEB 21 - AMBER
    FEB 22 - BEVIN
    FEB 23 - DANIELLE - BEVIN
    FEB 24 - DANIELLE - BEVIN
    FEB 25 - TESSA - DANIELLE - BEVIN
    FEB 26 - TRAVEL - DANIELLE - BEVIN
    FEB 27 - BEVIN
    FEB 28 - FRC

Quote Originally Posted by kraziladi;2374131;
    The only possible time for Tessa is the Feb 25 or Feb 26. It actually snowed about 3 inches followed by light rain on the 25th. The 26th was overcast and that is what appears to be in the greet in the snow preview. I think based on the weather that Tessa's date was the 26th.
    I think you're right. The Weather Almanac has snow depths of 2 inches on February 25th and 26th in the D.C. area, but shows no reported snow on the ground for the 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, or 27th. There was, however, snow on the ground on the 20th in D.C.

And I can't believe I just looked that up.
    Last edited by UhHuhHer; 05-07-2007 at 06:18 PM.

I looked all the cities up. Checked hour by hour weather stats for each city on each day.

It was like a little puzzle.

ETA: The 21st there was no snow on the ground. (The last time it had snowed in DC was the 13th) It then snowed almost 3 inches on the 25th.
    Last edited by kraziladi; 05-07-2007 at 09:17 PM.

FORT Fogey

Ok
    19 Rose Ceremony
    (20)-21 Bevin
    (22)-23 Danielle
    (24)-25 Tessa
    (26)-27 Amber
    28 Rose Ceremony

I believe that they happened in the order that they showed it.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Why do you give him a day between dates? I assume that the ones in ( ) are travel. I can see definitely a day between Bevin and Danielle, and perhaps a day between Tesse and Amber. But if the schedule needs to be tighter, why a day between Danielle and Tesse. Perhaps you have figured it out by weather days ??? Probably, Andy was exhausted!

Amazing job you have all done
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"