Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

Re: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

So he must have gone to Seattle first.

ETA: it appeared to be warm in Sugar Land, 2nd stop. Then, I assume CT and then to DC.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 05-04-2007 at 06:36 PM.

Because it snowed on a certain day, would not necessarily mean the date of Tessa's date was the 25th. There was still snow on the ground the 26th and 27th of Feb too, so why couldn't Tessa's date been either of those 3 dates? I'm confused.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2368763;
    Because it snowed on a certain day, would not necessarily mean the date of Tessa's date was the 25th. There was still snow on the ground the 26th and 27th of Feb too, so why couldn't Tessa's date been either of those 3 dates?
    Don't we know the RC was in Hawaii on the 28th?

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2368766;
    Don't we know the RC was in Hawaii on the 28th?
    From where I am on the east coast, it would only be a 12 hr flight to Hawaii. (only! HA HA!) Actually I take that back. It was closer to a 10 hr flight back I think.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 05-04-2007 at 08:04 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I think perhaps Fleiss was a bit kinder to Andy near the end of filming. What am I saying? Fleiss?

If Fleiss knew he had a good thing in the near-wraps, he probably encouraged that by the timing of dates. Of course, speculations on that belong in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2368763;
    Because it snowed on a certain day, would not necessarily mean the date of Tessa's date was the 25th. There was still snow on the ground the 26th and 27th of Feb too, so why couldn't Tessa's date been either of those 3 dates? I'm confused.
    I was just about to post this, Kasha. I live in the area and the ground was pretty well snow-covered for the last half of February. We had a decent winter storm/snowstorm on the 13th (federal government closed early), then we had another storm on the 25th, with an awful commute the next day on the 26th (a Monday). It would be tough to use the snow on the ground as a definite clue for the timing of Tessa's date, unfortunately.

But given the general time frame of the family visits, don't you think Andy visited Bevin first and either Danielle or Tessa last?

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2369103;
    But given the general time frame of the family visits, don't you think Andy visited Bevin first and either Danielle or Tessa last?
    Oh, I agree. I don't recall what order they listed them in the description, but I assume he'll either go CA to Seattle to Texas to CT/DC or he'll go CA to CT/DC to Texas to Seattle. He'll start on one of the coasts and work his way either east or west.

At least, that's what would happen if *I* were the one booking his flights.

The general time frame of the dates, together with the 25 Feb. date of the DC snow, make me think DC/CT at the end.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

DC had no measurable snow on the ground on February 21. It even rained after that and then had measuarble snow on the 25th.

Here is what we have for the current timeline:

EPISODE 6 - Air date: May 7 - 4 to 3
    Feb 20-Feb 27 hometown dates and traveling
    Feb 28- 6th Rose Ceremony

Tessa's date had to be on the 26th or 27th in order to match the screencaps with the snow on the ground, the snow that fell on Feb 25 and the timeline.

I have not heard the location of the 6th RC? Someone said Hawaii? Do we have verification on this?
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.