Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2364043;
    I think you might be relying on the description on Medianet too literally, Coolcruiser. Figuring out the order of the dates this week seemed pretty straightforward based on what people were wearing and other clues:

Feb. 17th - boat date. That night was Steph's winemaking date (Tessa and Tina were wearing the same outfits they wore on the boat when they were saying goodbye to Steph/ hello to Andy before her date.
    Feb. 18th - playground date - then Tessa's date that night. Clue is when Bevin has her hands up by her nose watching Tessa get the diamonds, she has paint on her fingers.
    Feb. 19th - rose ceremony

Hope that helps!
    That's good! So you think they did nothing on the 19th but get ready for the rose ceremony?
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2364092;
    That's good! So you think they did nothing on the 19th but get ready for the rose ceremony?
    I guess they give them all the day off on rose ceremony days? I would think that makes sense, particularly early in the season, since it apparently takes much longer to film the rose ceremonies than it seems it would to the viewers at home.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2364108;
    I guess they give them all the day off on rose ceremony days? I would think that makes sense, particularly early in the season, since it apparently takes much longer to film the rose ceremonies than it seems it would to the viewers at home.
    I think that makes sense because it must have been a long day (the 18th) for Andy. They were at that school quite early and then the long evening with Tessa ( I am assuming it was lengthy) so it was a good time for him as well to catch up on some sleep... and make up his mind in peace and quiet who to get rid of. Thanks!
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

I thought that Andy made a comment after a day date that he was taking Stephanie W out that might, but since I do not record, I cannot look. Perhaps I am imagining things
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie

I love you guys! You all are so analytical! Love it!!

Actually, if you watch Step W and Andy's wine date again (I think it's in one of the scences when they were speaking with the wine merchant), you will notice a menu of sorts and it has the date on the top listed as "Saturday, February 17th).

This was also the same day the girls spent the day on the yatch as some of them (Tessa for sure) where still wearing the outfit they wore on the yatch when Andy stopped by to pick up Step W.

Cheers to Andy and Tessa!

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

It rained in Los Angeles on Feb 18 beginning at 8:47pm. Light rain. For three hours. A total of .05 inch.

I think 59Hawaii got it right ~
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

You guys are so amazing.

Do you realize that as of the rose ceremony last night, they had only been filming two weeks? When Tina made a comment about going home after two weeks she was right.

I thought after the last RC that Andy had narrowed it down to two. I still think that is logical/possible. Now they had four weeks for the important stuff
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

It's interesting to see that Andy had his Cinderella date with Tess on Feb. 18. That's the day before my birthday. That means that the Rose Ceremony took place on my birthday. I find that very cool.

Has anyone checked on the dates for snowfall in D.C. to see if the date posted for Tessa's hometown date with Andy coincides?

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2368632;
    Has anyone checked on the dates for snowfall in D.C. to see if the date posted for Tessa's hometown date with Andy coincides?
    You are hard at work!

According to Weather Underground it snowed 2.9" on February 25! Bingo! We know when Tessa's date was!

Woohoo Bamabrain!!!
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.