Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 112

Thread: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

  1. #11
    Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,281

    Re: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

    I agree with the timeline but would add a few adjustments:

    Mud Bath Feb 10. It was delayed, not cancelled because of Bevin.

    FRC and wrap party Mar. 14 per wrap party spoiler.

    Tessa seems to be #3 since her friends said that they heard from her 3wks ago..April 2nd show.
    Hotmama Is that 3 weeks prior to the April 2nd start date of the show, or three weeks ago from now which would be appx April 2nd.?
    Three weeks prior to April 2 would be appx. 23 days which would be 3-13.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-21-2007 at 10:43 PM. Reason: correcting Tessa date
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  2. #12
    confused
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    681

    Re: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2343614;
    I agree with the timeline but would add a few adjustments:

    Mud Bath Feb 10. It was delayed, not cancelled because of Bevin.

    FRC and wrap party Mar. 14 per wrap party spoiler.

    Hotmama Is that 3 weeks prior to the April 2nd start date of the show, or three weeks ago from now which would be appx April 2nd.?
    Three weeks prior to April 2 would be appx. 19 days which would be 3-16. That would be after the wrap party on 3-14.
    It was three weeks from April 2nd not from now. I read that somewhere..in an article or on myspace. I forget and I was calculating too.

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the high seas
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

    Feb. 5 - first 25, 1st rose ceremony in CA
    Feb-6 Move into mansion
    Feb. 7- Bullriding date and evening dress up with 1:1 time with Tiffany W.
    Feb. 8 -mini triathlon and 1:1 time with Amber at Santa Monican Pier
    Feb. 8-1:1 Titanic date with Stephaney T.
    Feb. 9 - 2nd Rose ceremony
    Feb 10 -boot camp, Bevin sprains ankle gets splint, rose and watch.
    Feb.10 -mud bath with 1:1 massage Stephaney W.
    Feb. 11 - Race car date with 1:1 Erin quality time
    Feb. 12 -Tessa and Peyton's 2 on 1 on the aircraft carrier
    Feb. 13 -3rd rose ceremony
    Feb.14 -Jetting off to Tahoe. Casino date with Bevin, Nicole, Danielle and
    Stephaney W.
    Feb.15- Ski dates with Tina, Tessa, Stephaney T and Kate. SQT with Tessa
    and SQT with Tina
    Feb 15- 1:1 Hot tub date with Amber
    Feb 16- 4th Rose Ceremony
    Feb 17--6 girl school date and Cinderella 1:1 with Tessa
    Feb 18 - group of 4 date and wine date 1:1
    Feb 19- 5th Rose ceremony
    Feb 20-Feb 27 hometown dates and traveling
    Feb 28- 6th Rose Ceremony
    Mar 1-7 Fantasy Dates and 7th Rose Ceremony

    Mar. 6 Bevin waterfall and kayak and overnight
    Mar. 8-13 Meet Andy's Parents and final dates
    Mar. 14 -Final Rose Ceremony

    Question, where does the restaurant dinner date with dark haired, red-dress girl go?
    Last edited by CoolCruiser; 04-22-2007 at 09:08 AM.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

  4. #14
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

    Maybe I missed something, but how do you know the order of the fantasy dates??

  5. #15
    Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,281

    Re: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2343938;
    Maybe I missed something, but how do you know the order of the fantasy dates??
    The date on the now missing Bevin video is March 6. So she worked around that for travel time to states and back for FRC.

    With the timeline, the restaurant date must be (?) Tessa's cinderella date. We're only calling it a cinderella date because she gets to wear a borrowed necklace. Except for the Plo season and the show being in Italy (the land of romantic Opera) the "fancy" dates have been to restaurants. Even the (she who must not be named) season with the first rose carriage ride was at a restaurant, though it may be argued that taking Jerry dancing was much more romantic. Anyhoo...back to timeline...there just doesn't seem to be another time for it because of the wine date, and all dates seem to follow a three day pattern.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  6. #16
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2343614;
    I agree with the timeline but would add a few adjustments:

    Mud Bath Feb 10. It was delayed, not cancelled because of Bevin.

    FRC and wrap party Mar. 14 per wrap party spoiler.

    Hotmama Is that 3 weeks prior to the April 2nd start date of the show, or three weeks ago from now which would be appx April 2nd.?
    Three weeks prior to April 2 would be appx. 23 days which would be 3-13.

    I believe her friends were interview a rund the 3rd of April right after the first show and the article was dated the 4th .
    So I was just going by that. I maybe wrong. I thought it was only 2wks it wrapped before the first show. I thought we read somewhere where Andy said that the show wrapped 2wks before it aired.

  7. #17
    Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,281

    Re: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2343963;
    I believe her friends were interview a rund the 3rd of April right after the first show and the article was dated the 4th .
    So I was just going by that. I maybe wrong. I thought it was only 2wks it wrapped before the first show. I thought we read somewhere where Andy said that the show wrapped 2wks before it aired.
    I think I read that too...so...that would make her contacting friends on 3-19. And that would give her time if she was F1 to spend a few days with Andy and return to the states.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  8. #18
    HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    OVER THE RAINBOW
    Posts
    1,412

    Re: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2343959;
    The date on the now missing Bevin video is March 6. So she worked around that for travel time to states and back for FRC.

    With the timeline, the restaurant date must be (?) Tessa's cinderella date. We're only calling it a cinderella date because she gets to wear a borrowed necklace. Except for the Plo season and the show being in Italy (the land of romantic Opera) the "fancy" dates have been to restaurants. Even the (she who must not be named) season with the first rose carriage ride was at a restaurant, though it may be argued that taking Jerry dancing was much more romantic. Anyhoo...back to timeline...there just doesn't seem to be another time for it because of the wine date, and all dates seem to follow a three day pattern.
    Since we know the restaurant date (red dress) is Amber. It can only be this week (Tahoe) or Amber's hometown date. That is the only logical thing I can come up with. I know the restaurant was identified in California, but there is really no other explanation when that restaurant date would be unless they throw in another date before the episodes happen, which I personally do not see happening based on past seasons and exactly what Arieflies says except.....I do not believe the red dress restaurant date is Tessa on her Cinderella date.

    So where is the restaurant date?
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

  9. #19
    is mostly lurking... Secret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,352

    Re: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by kraziladi;2344018;
    Since we know the restaurant date (red dress) is Amber. It can only be this week (Tahoe) or Amber's hometown date. That is the only logical thing I can come up with. I know the restaurant was identified in California, but there is really no other explanation when that restaurant date would be unless they throw in another date before the episodes happen, which I personally do not see happening based on past seasons and exactly what Arieflies says except.....I do not believe the red dress restaurant date is Tessa on her Cinderella date.

    So where is the restaurant date?
    I would agree with you, but Zinnia found an exact match for the restaurant date and it is in the Hollywood Hills. I'd post comparison photos, but I can't find still photos on their site, it's just virtual tours.. and it is SO beautiful!

    Yamashiro Restaurant | Information

    So, it has to fit somewhere with the dates that are left in the LA area, IMO.

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the high seas
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

    So if it truly is the Yamashiro Restaurant and it is a hometown date, would that make it Tessa? She lives the closest.

    Does anyone know where her family lives and how many are in her family? Maybe she only has a few family members close by?

    On one family date in past shows, it was only a mother and grandmother present. An other only had a girlfriend. The possibilities on "Hometown" and "family" are probably endless.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.