Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

kenlorz - If you click on the link below and scroll down to post #2932, it seems that Andy himself states March 14th as the final date. I would assume this means the FRC date as well?

Bachelor 10, Part 2 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kenlorz;2405811;
    Where did you read the FRC took place on the 13th? The only thing I've read about the 13th is in the post Jabberwocky kindly pointed me to. The poster posts the article of Andy saving someone's life at the wrap party. At the beginning of the article it says "on a teleconference call tuesday fleiss says......." The date of the article about Andy was Wed the 21st. The poster wondered what Tues Fleiss was referring to... Tues the 13th or the 20th? Suddenly, once again people started coming up with the 14th as the film date of the finale. I don't get how this started. In reality, BTW, the teleconference had to be on Tues the 20th because every article I've read about Andy's heroic actions (and I've read about 8)was dated either the 20th or the 21st. No news agency would sit on that info for a whole week... especially not all of them sitting on it for the same amount of time. So, the article DOES say that on this Tues morning teleconference, Fleiss says "at the wrap party last week". Last week of Tues March 20th would be Sunday March 11th through Saturday March 17th. The filming took place on one of those dates. Now, what was the weather THOSE days. What day is it windy and cloudy at sunset? (because again, looking at the preview footage, Andy is standing in front of a sunset, with heavy cloud coverage and tons of wind). Find THAT day and you probably know the weather for the day of the finale.
    Read to the bottom. It says that since we know it was a Tuesday it would of had to been the 13th or the 20th.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MadisonL;2405814;
    kenlorz - If you click on the link below and scroll down to post #2932, it seems that Andy himself states March 14th as the final date. I would assume this means the FRC date as well?

Thank you! You are so right. Okay back to where can you go to get weather analysis for the previous months?

FORT Newbie

Actually it says the conference took place on a Tuesday not the FRC so this poster is wrong anyway.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BigBiz14;2405816;
    Read to the bottom. It says that since we know it was a Tuesday it would of had to been the 13th or the 20th.
    So do we know the weather for the 13th and the 20th then? Does anyone know where to go and find the info?

ETA: Nevermind. It looks like we don't need to see these two dates according to the kenlorz post. I hope noone went to look!
    Last edited by braungirl; 05-20-2007 at 01:50 AM.

FORT Regular

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! Finally a reason for seeing why this date took on a life of its own! My only thoughts are that the articles about Andy's heroic actions say that "just a few short hours after the finale was filmed, the crew gathered at a club for a little celebration". Andy said that "they finished on March 14th" (when referring to how long he and has fiancee have been apart). I wonder, yes the finale was filmed on the same day as that little celebration....BUT do we know for sure that Andy and his girl didn't have more filming to do the next day or so? We need a better shot of this or that kind of thing? We are assuming that the day of the finale filming and the "finish" day for the project are one in the same.

Yes he does say that ... but "finished" doesn't necessarily mean the date of the Finale. There may have been another day of re-takes, pick-up shots, PI's with the happy couple, no ?

Originally Posted by BigBiz14
    Read to the bottom. It says that since we know it was a Tuesday it would of had to been the 13th or the 20th
    Can you tell me again how we know the Finale itself was shot on a Tuesday ?

Edit: Great minds, kenlorz !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BigBiz14;2405816;
    Yes...the TELECONFERENCE would have had to be the 13th or the 20th, not the finale filming.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kenlorz;2405830;
    Yes...the TELECONFERENCE would have had to be the 13th or the 20th, not the finale filming.
    Okay so in Andy's words we know the filming ended on the 14th. I think this was the last day of filming because Andy also said that it was an emotional day for him so I would suspect this would have been the day he got engagaed and broke someone's heart.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBiz14;2405837;
    Okay so in Andy's words we know the filming ended on the 14th. I think this was the last day of filming because Andy also said that it was an emotional day for him so I would suspect this would have been the day he got engagaed and broke someone's heart.

there is also a story in the media thread ( i believe) about how Andy had to " rescue" a man at the rap party who had fallen and cut his head, it was quite a mess and DR Andy had to spring into action so it added to the emotion of the day.