Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: TIMELINE possibilities *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2375349;
    Why do you give him a day between dates? I assume that the ones in ( ) are travel. I can see definitely a day between Bevin and Danielle, and perhaps a day between Tesse and Amber. But if the schedule needs to be tighter, why a day between Danielle and Tesse. Perhaps you have figured it out by weather days ??? Probably, Andy was exhausted!

Amazing job you have all done
    Amber said that "yesterday" was the best day of her life, "so great" so her date had to have been on the 27th. I think that in the past, they said that the bachelor was so tired at the end of the trips that he wasn't able to enjoy the last home visit as much... that's why they usually put the one he feels least close to last. As well, that's why they give time inbetween for him to rest up.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

That makes sense. I just wondered. Because with travel times, they could have done it faster. I agree that there are certain things that anchor certain dates. You guys have really done a super job on this.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Thanx Jelle!

I was off on it with Amber. ARGH!!!

But for the most part the rest was good!

What are the dates in the parenthesis (travel)?

EPISODE 6 - Air date: May 7 - 4 to 3
    Feb 20-Feb 27 hometown dates and traveling
    FEB 20 - TRAVEL
    FEB 21 -BEVIN
    FEB 22 - TRAVEL
    FEB 23 - DANIELLE
    FEB 24 - TRAVEL
    FEB 25 - TESSA
    FEB 26 - TRAVEL
    FEB 27 - BEVIN
    FEB 28 - 6th Rose Ceremony
    Last edited by kraziladi; 05-08-2007 at 12:32 AM.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

First post updated.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Feb. 27 was Amber, not Bevin.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2375585;
    Feb. 27 was Amber, not Bevin.
    Forgot to delete Bevin....go figure!
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2404805;
    Here are the wind speeds and conditions for the afternoon of March 14th.
    12:55 PM 6.9 mph Partly Cloudy
    1:55 PM 6.9 mph Clear
    2:55 PM 11.5 mph Partly Cloudy
    3:55 PM 8.1 mph Partly Cloudy
    4:44 PM 6.9 mph Mostly Cloudy
    4:47 PM 3.5 mph Mostly Cloudy
    4:55 PM 5.8 mph Scattered Clouds
    5:55 PM 8.1 mph Partly Cloudy
    6:55 PM 2.3 mph Clear

The wind dies down and it clears off near sunset.
    I just read that FRC took place on Tuesday March 13th. Where did you get the info it happened on the 14th? I am so confused.

FORT Regular

You Guys.... I'm starting to wonder if the date of March 14th being the final film date is just one of those rumors that just takes on life of its own. I just read through 3 days worth of SC analysis from last Monday when the F2 SCs went up and didn't stop reading until 3 days later. People wondered a few times what the date of filming was. Someone finally said a few pages later that an article about Andy saving someone's life at the wrap party just after filming the finale mentioned the date. They thought the article mentioned the date of the party as March 14th (it doesn't). Suddenly people were posting weather info for the 14th. Many people keep privately leaving me links to these articles telling me the date is in the article...it's not. Jabberwocky kindly left me directions to the article in the Fleiss edit thread. I read the article there (there is no date) and then within a few posts suddenly people are again saying it was the 14th. Can someone please tell me how the 14th of March suddenly became the absolute date of filming the finale? We know for sure it was filmed the week before the teleconference announcing Andy's heroic actions the day of the wrap party (the teleconference as Tues March 20th). So definitely the finale was filmed sometime between Sunday March 11th and Saturday March 17th. How did the 14th suddenly become "the day"? If there really isn't a conclusive film date, then all the weather analysis about it being windy at 6 and calm at 7 is wrong. That would explain why I am confused how previews for Andy at sunset are heavily windy and cloudy, even though the weather for the 14th says it was clear and calm just after sunset. Thoughts???? Answers???

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BigBiz14;2405794;
    I just read that FRC took place on Tuesday March 13th. Where did you get the info it happened on the 14th? I am so confused.
    Where did you read the FRC took place on the 13th? The only thing I've read about the 13th is in the post Jabberwocky kindly pointed me to. The poster posts the article of Andy saving someone's life at the wrap party. At the beginning of the article it says "on a teleconference call tuesday fleiss says......." The date of the article about Andy was Wed the 21st. The poster wondered what Tues Fleiss was referring to... Tues the 13th or the 20th? Suddenly, once again people started coming up with the 14th as the film date of the finale. I don't get how this started. In reality, BTW, the teleconference had to be on Tues the 20th because every article I've read about Andy's heroic actions (and I've read about 8)was dated either the 20th or the 21st. No news agency would sit on that info for a whole week... especially not all of them sitting on it for the same amount of time. So, the article DOES say that on this Tues morning teleconference, Fleiss says "at the wrap party last week". Last week of Tues March 20th would be Sunday March 11th through Saturday March 17th. The filming took place on one of those dates. Now, what was the weather THOSE days. What day is it windy and cloudy at sunset? (because again, looking at the preview footage, Andy is standing in front of a sunset, with heavy cloud coverage and tons of wind). Find THAT day and you probably know the weather for the day of the finale.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kenlorz;2405797;
    You Guys.... I'm starting to wonder if the date of March 14th being the final film date is just one of those rumors that just takes on life of its own. I just read through 3 days worth of SC analysis from last Monday when the F2 SCs went up and didn't stop reading until 3 days later. People wondered a few times what the date of filming was. Someone finally said a few pages later that an article about Andy saving someone's life at the wrap party just after filming the finale mentioned the date. They thought the article mentioned the date of the party as March 14th (it doesn't). Suddenly people were posting weather info for the 14th. Many people keep privately leaving me links to these articles telling me the date is in the article...it's not. Jabberwocky kindly left me directions to the article in the Fleiss edit thread. I read the article there (there is no date) and then within a few posts suddenly people are again saying it was the 14th. Can someone please tell me how the 14th of March suddenly became the absolute date of filming the finale? We know for sure it was filmed the week before the teleconference announcing Andy's heroic actions the day of the wrap party (the teleconference as Tues March 20th). So definitely the finale was filmed sometime between Sunday March 11th and Saturday March 17th. How did the 14th suddenly become "the day"? If there really isn't a conclusive film date, then all the weather analysis about it being windy at 6 and calm at 7 is wrong. That would explain why I am confused how previews for Andy at sunset are heavily windy and cloudy, even though the weather for the 14th says it was clear and calm just after sunset. Thoughts???? Answers???
    So strange you mentioned that because I just found on this board an article that states it was either on Tuesday March 13th or Tuesday March 20th. How did people get the weather analysis for dates so far past?