Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: *WHY* will Andy choose the final Bachelorette(S)?

*WHY* will Andy choose the final Bachelorette(S)?

Lets discuss here why we think Andy will pick his true love...

Example...
    Tessa is sweet and athletic
    Danielle's true love story is losing love and finding it again
    Bevin has the most spark with Andy

and so forth....
    No need for screencap analysis here. But using what he has said in interviews would be fair game....

Re: *WHY* will Andy choose the final Bachelorette(S)?

I really haven't formed much of an opinion on this at all so far.
    I'm a bit of a puppet to the editing on shows like this I must admit.
    I had Stephanie T (is that the one with the sticky out ear? She's the one I'm referring to) as a front runner, but then after this week he seems to have cooled to her a bit, despite her attempts to mount him in the mud bath.

I do think Bevin has a spark with him, but I'm sure I'll change my mind come next week

Well, I loved Tessa to start with for the sole reason that she reminds me of Meredith and I was excited when everyone thought she was the one. BUT I can't deny the heat they have shown with Bevin. It is smoking! I know the editing fools us, but wow!

Two Words:

WIFE MATERIAL

But, everytime the edit throws out words like "connection" or "wife material" in Personal Interviews or voice overs early in the show, that proves not to be the case. Something to be wary of. When asked why she should get the rose by the DI, Bevin responded, "Because I'm the love of his life, sir!" Too early for this statement - but it isn't a PI or VO.

In a recent article posted of an interview about how Andy got to the Bachelor, he said one of the qualities he looks for is open mindness. He also lists a coupe of his hobbies as tennis and writing - something that hasn't been brought up yet.

Of the three presumed finalists, we know Tessa shares the familiarity of the bay area and triathalons with him, and we know Danielle has run a marathon. We know Bevin likes adventure and is, I imagine, really really hoping for someone who is open minded.

More shows are needed to see which of them fits more closely with his criteria - but then there is also the LOVE factor. Sometimes your list just flies right out the window.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2341861;
    More shows are needed to see which of them fits more closely with his criteria - but then there is also the LOVE factor. Sometimes your list just flies right out the window.
    Excellent point Arielflies. It's not JUST the list. I'm sure he could fall in love with someone who had never run a marathon in their lives (as long as they were supportive of him) and he could be supportive of a woman who paints and does art shows (even if he had never picked up a paint brush).
    Ain't Love Grand!

Why will SuperRobot choose his final bachelorette?

He was probably hired specifically because they knew they could count on Mr.Upstanding Citizen here to follow instructions very closely. Fleiss probably told him that he better propose to somebody or this show is getting canceled. So Mr. Upstanding Citizen proposed to one of them, probably the one who was most eager to get pregnant right away.

Proposals on this show mean diddly squat. It's easy to propose, especially if ABC is footing the bill for the ring. Zero investment and they can date a bit to see if the "engagement" has any legs or not. So far none of the Bachelors have actually married following a proposal on the show, not even Byron, not even after all this time.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

When I hear of the open-mindedness quality, I think of Bevin..hands down.
    Athleticism could apply to all three girls.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

You know, in thinking about this, I say that Andy is different than anyone else ever on the show. He's a military guy, he called this "operation soulmate"... IMO Andy went on with the sole purpose of choosing a wife..he is doing an interview with these girls.. he's on a mission and he WILL be successful. He's approaching the whole thing as a mission, from a logical perspective. I think he has a "list" he is looking for in a wife and that's who he will choose. He may fall crazy in lust with someone, but Andy's not looking for a girlfriend or fling, he's looking for a wife, and I think that is never far from his mind. I do believe he'll marry the girl he chooses, because that is part of his mission.

I don't think this is a bad think, it's actually pretty smart on Andy's part. Here's a group of 25 girls, picked with him in mind. It's not like this is a group of ugly or basic girls.. They are beautiful, accomplished, talented, and athletic, so there's no reason to NOT fall in love with the "best pick". I'm sure Andy's thinking, I could fall in love (lust) with ANY of these girls.. I just need to find the one that's the best fit for me, and as a logical guy, he's working off his checklist.

I do believe he'll marry the girl he chooses, because that is part of his mission.
    Great point. Anything less is failure.

Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast