Yes, Yes and Yes!Originally Posted by aphijess;2347809;This is only my second post, so bear with me!
I have lurked on these boards for years, but have never felt compelled to post until this season. As you can tell by my avatar, I am on the "Tessa Train". I'll admit that my first instinct was to like her just because she lives in San Francisco (my hometown), but as the season progressed, she emerged as someone to truly root for. I believe she is falling for Andy and she may be a little guarded because it's all happening so fast.
The talk at last night's RC really showed me that she likes Andy, but she may think that other girls are already in "love" (or what they think is love) with him. She's not sure if that's what he wants or what he is looking for. She tells him that it usually takes her longer to process the feelings she had for him outside of this process and she's confused by it. I really think that we’ll see her open up more in the coming episodes.
Here are some reasons why I think Tessa is definitely the one:
- In the “Previously, on the Bachelor” segment from last night, the aircraft carrier date was described as “The most spectacular 2 on 1 date in Bachelor history.” We all know Tessa received the rose and a kiss.
- During their talk in the snow he admitted that he was “most calm and at ease with Tessa” and when she expressed her concerns with the process, he “pleaded with her to stick with it”. He can be himself with her and he really wants her to stay.
- When they were talking pre-RC, she really started to open up and tell him how she felt. She took a risk telling him that she didn’t want to get hurt and to not give her a rose if he already knew what he wanted. His response was to tell her that his “heart is completely open and [she is] one of the reasons why”. Plus we got the guitar music!
- He gave her the 1st rose and asked her to “please” accept it. He wanted to prove to her that he was really serious about wanting her to stay and gave her the first rose as reassurance.
- There was an interview where Andy stated “what we are seeing is not what happens or how it goes”. To the casual viewer, the front runner is Bevin. They have an amazing (drink!) physical chemistry, but I think her constant whining and insecurity will make him realize that she’s not the right match. TPTB are pushing Bevin on us and making her look really bad, so in my mind, she can’t be the F1.
- He also said in an interview that “he had a lot of explaining to do”. This also points to Tessa being the one, because of all the “hooking up” with Bevin. I’m sure he’s admitting everything to his F1, but I’m sure it’s still hard to actually see it on TV (especially if it came down to Bevin and Tessa --which it looks like it does).
- Next week, he takes Tessa on the “romantic date of a lifetime”. If they do go to Yamashiro (as speculated on these boards), it’s billed as the most romantic restaurant in LA. Also, Andy said himself that, “Tonight I’m going to show her why she’s here” This is the perfect chance for Andy to tell her how much he likes her and for Tessa to let all of her walls down and let Andy into her heart without reservation. We have also heard that the love story starts to unfold when it’s down to 6. This sounds like the perfect scenario!
We all know how this season ends. I’m sure TPTB are thrilled that they get to tell a real love story that ends with a proposal, so they are going to show it and hopefully not use the sneaky editing tricks they have used in the past. Viewers have been waiting for this love story on the Bachelor for years (I know I have!) And this season, we finally get what we’ve all been waiting for.
Ok, I think I’ve made up for my three years of lurking with that super long post!