Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: *WHY* will Andy choose the final Bachelorette(S)?

Re: *WHY* will Andy choose the final Bachelorette(S)?

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2342146;
    Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner! Great post and I concur!

Andy is one highly motivated and accomplished guy. When he puts his mind to something, he achieves it. He put his mind to falling in love and finding his soulmate during this show, I have no doubt in my mind that is what he did.

Love is a choice, not a feeling.
    Because of Andy's analytical thinking and selection process, his mentioning that Tessa was wife material may not be the kiss of death as it's been on other Bachelor shows.

See..now I saw this statement of Andy's that she is "wife material" as the clue that she isn't the one, afterall. It's too telling of a remark for her to be the one, IMO.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2343392;
    See..now I saw this statement of Andy's that she is "wife material" as the clue that she isn't the one, afterall. It's too telling of a remark for her to be the one, IMO.
    I'm not saying that your theory isn't correct, I'm just thinking that Andy seems to be approaching his selection more as a task - eliminating quickly those that require deep analysis and keeping those whom he considers potential "wife material" - since that's his goal.

FORT Fanatic

I keep going back to his comment to Danielle. She was telling him how her mom got her to see that real love was still out there for her, even after the death of her boyfriend. Andy really seemed to "get it," and said something about how he was "looking forward to their families merging."

The main reason he decided to do the show is because he is ready to be married and have a family. Family IS primary with him.

I am waiting to see the "family connection" with Tessa, apart from her story about how her mom met Tessa's stepdad. If/when they talk about family, it will be very telling.

Until then, Danielle is my guess.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by wonderintern;2343016;
    great post, Randall, you hidden jewel you!!..we always tend to forget the "mid-story" girls, who you swear will go to the end and by the the end you've practically forgotten them cause they've been eliminated and someone else has come to the forefront. I think this year there are ALOT of "mid-story" girls and this has been the perfect way to hide "the one". I for one am keeping an eye on steph kansas and amber just for this reason.
    I discounted Amber early because she is so young, only 22 I believe. I just don't see him picking her. Although if he really wants 5 kids, she might be the best bet

Quote Originally Posted by Paulas;2343608;
    I discounted Amber early because she is so young, only 22 I believe. I just don't see him picking her. Although if he really wants 5 kids, she might be the best bet
    I do not think he pick Amber but the fact she just 22 does not mean that much as some people mature at a very early age and then those like Bevin who been on their own since age 15 still seems to need constant reasurances that they are importment to you which says to me that not very mature look on life at all .now with Danielle we not really seen enought air time with her to really know any thing except she was loyal to her boyfriend and he died . she one I hope he picks but just do not know enought from caps to say yes she it . so far the caps say Bevin to me but I do not think it be her due to thenm showing her as so needy which if he gone alot there no way he could be there for her as much as she seems to need but once again we just going by very little air time on any one woman and lots caps they never even show .

Personally, I don't think Andy will decide with his head, unless he doesn't find her with his heart and has to choose someone. In that case, he wouldn't propose just to satisfy Fleiss. Therefore, I think he does find THE ONE for him, probably quite by accident because he actually will fall in love with her. I just don't see Andy as a cold, calculating military guy that sticks to a plan in choosing a wife.

At the point we are in the show, he hasn't really settled on one yet but he has viable candidates (Tessa, Bevin, Danielle, and Amber). These four fulfill his requirements (smart, athletic, interesting, and he has a rapport with each of them in a different way). Two are exotic brunettes (which he physically favors, Tessa and Amber) and the other two are probably brunettes under the hair dye. If Fleiss wants to show us the love story, he will reveal it to us a little at a time, but will shroud it in mystery (offering up another viable choice) because it is his style ala Byron and Mary. At this point, my gut is telling me Tessa will be the girl he falls for and I have no logical reason.

Tessa, Tessa, Tessa.

Andy said he wants a woman who challenges him. Tessa is challenging him, Tessa is not pursuing Andy, Andy is pursuing Tessa.

She is kind, caring, athletic, fun, challenging, is a social worker and lets not forget - she is a brunette

In defense of Bevin: Andy thinks she is a nerd like him. Like recognizes like. And that is besides the passion (okay lust) between them. Yes, they do have the so far unresolved issue of her previous marriage, but that will be hashed out on the fantasy date luau.

Andy has stated that he had strong feelings for both the final two. I can see him choosing Tessa, despite her needing time to grow into the relationship; and I can see him choosing Bevin, because the groundwork has been laid for them to get better and better.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by drewmatt;2343286;
    Because of Andy's analytical thinking and selection process, his mentioning that Tessa was wife material may not be the kiss of death as it's been on other Bachelor shows.
    That's exactly how I look at it. Bevin, who appears to be the other F2 has a far stronger loser edit than Tessa. I saw that comment as sort of slipped in there as something that the viewer would tend to discount, but the beginning of the love story. He sure LOOKED like he was serious about pursuing her on that date. The nodding as he was giving her the rose said "I REALLY am serious about what I'm saying."