Page 1 of 193 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Screencap Analysis

Screencap Analysis

I was so happy to see Fluff suggest we start different threads for different ideas. I think this would be a great place to pick apart the details of certain screencaps... Like is this so and so's thumb or where is Bevin's tatoo.

I don't have much to add right now but I love picking apart the screencaps and would like to stick to that topic only here.

Go for it all!!

Re: Screencap analysis **ONLY**

OK, I had brought this up before but thought I would mention it again to get people's feeling on it... We see all this drama at this weeks RC. Here is a pic of Bevin crying with a rose in hand. I am certain she does not get it in Tahoe but rather at the RC so this drama is post RC. Then we see Amber, Nicole and Bevin crying on the balcony with the city lights. I personally think this leans towards Nicole staying this week. I know it could be an interview at any time, but I think it is her being upset post RC along with the other girls (Bevin and Amber). What do you think?

FORT Fan

The couch Bevin is sitting on is definitely the one back at the house. You can tell because of the pattern. Good theory on all of them being upset but where are the other 2-3 girls? Maybe Steph. T said or did something after not getting a rose? Can we guess who is consoling Bevin with their hand on her shoulder and why is it so dark if it is after a RC? Just curious...

I just noticed something. It doesn't look like bevin is holding that rose. It looks like it is just in front of her hand and champagne glass. Maybe that is amber's rose that just somehow snuck in the photo and all the drama is still pre RC. Ugh. There goes my theories.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Oh MY! I think you're right, I don't think that rose is in her hand.. Great find smarty cat!

Quote Originally Posted by smartycat;2342039;
    I just noticed something. It doesn't look like bevin is holding that rose. It looks like it is just in front of her hand and champagne glass. Maybe that is amber's rose that just somehow snuck in the photo and all the drama is still pre RC. Ugh. There goes my theories.
    Darn, you have good eyes. Thanks for that...pre-ceremony drama, then, not post ceremony.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

With all those (crocodile?) tears, maybe he decided to send five or six of them home this week?

Okay, these are freaking me out to:

Danielle with Rose???

Danielle without rose???

Maybe she got the rose after this (during short alone time):

...and then went back to sit down??
    Ain't Love Grand!

I studies those screencaps, Marlap, and I believe that it is part of the food presentation that is in front of her that makes it look like she is holding a rose. See the reddish item that is appearing on the food tray?

Last edited by BlondieGal; 04-20-2007 at 08:47 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I see what you mean Blondie! You're right.
    Last edited by marlap; 04-20-2007 at 08:42 PM.
    Ain't Love Grand!