Page 5 of 193 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Screencap Analysis

Re: Screencap analysis **ONLY**

Another comparison of Tessa's back of right leg to restaurant girl back of right leg. I think this has been done before, but the question keeps coming up. I think they look pretty darn close.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Thanks for posting this Ariel. The girl in the red dress was beginning to worry me.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

~Hot topic~

As Zinnia originally pointed out it is at Yamashiro's in Hollywood! Perfect match!!!

The big question is: Who is it? and When is it?

Who and When?

Yamashiro

When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

Where is this clip ~ which show? I can try to get better screencaps from it.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by kraziladi;2344215;
    ~Hot topic~

As Zinnia originally pointed out it is at Yamashiro's in Hollywood! Perfect match!!!

The big question is: Who is it? and When is it?

Who and When?

Yamashiro

I know this is the perfect match (Yamashiro Restaurant). I'm just not sure about the girl (Amber, Nicole, Tessa or Tina). I'm so confused. I've got Tina going home this week with Nicole and Kate, so I'm leaning toward this being Tessa.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2344123;
    Another comparison of Tessa's back of right leg to restaurant girl back of right leg. I think this has been done before, but the question keeps coming up. I think they look pretty darn close.
    I think it's Tessa too! Besdies, next week is the last week in LA. One date is at a winery and we know Tessa gets the Cinderella date. It must be Tessa.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2344224;
    Where is this clip ~ which show? I can try to get better screencaps from it.
    Hey Blondie! It's the shot at the VERY beginning of the previews of the season. It isn't on screen for very long, so I don't know if you'll get much more from different screencaps..

Reality Escape

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2344123;

Can you add a third photo to this mix - the legs of the person in red suit on Screencaps page 5, next to last photo? You might need to flip it too, if you can do that.

Reality Escape

Quote Originally Posted by RealityEscape;2344268;
    Can you add a third photo to this mix - the legs of the person in red suit on Screencaps page 5, next to last photo? You might need to flip it too, if you can do that.
    Notice that in swimsuit photo, Tessa's leg is straighter. The red swimsuit gal (is that Nicole or Amber? - I know you all know that from the group date pics) and the restaurant gal curve in above and below the back of the knee. So I'm doubting that it's Tessa.
    Last edited by RealityEscape; 04-22-2007 at 04:13 PM. Reason: left out words

Quote Originally Posted by RealityEscape;2344272;
    Notice that in swimsuit photo, Tessa's leg is straighter. The red swimsuit gal (is that Nicole or Amber? - I know you all know that from the group date pics) and the restaurant gal curve in above and below the back of the knee. So I'm doubting that it's Tessa.
    I know somewhere there has been a comparison of Amber with the red dress lady and I thought then it was Amber, and I still do...until proven otherwise
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown