Page 4 of 193 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Screencap Analysis

Re: Screencap analysis **ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2342896;

The question has been raised whether these are the same two horses and the same female rider. The horse in the trees has white socks, yet, even taking sand depression into consideration the horse in the sand doesn't. The female appears slighter with straigter hair in the first cap, while it is definitely Tessa in the second cap. Observations, please.
    I only see 'socks' clearly on the back legs of the horse - and I can't see the bottom of the legs of Tessa's horse in the pic on the beach, but there is a hint of white towards the back legs. But, regardless, I think it's Tessa in both photos. On another monitor, it was pretty clear to me that the shirt on the girl coming out of the forest/jungle was blue..

I lightened it and it still looks blue to me. I think it's the same date, same location, same horses, etc.

I still think this looks like she is holding a wine flute. You can see the stem and the edge of the glass behind the rose. The picture is really strange. The rose looks like it is vertical. The rose would have to be (1) held by someone else - and it doesn't look like Amber is holding it (2) in a vase - and they never so that. But I CAN make myself believe that Bevin is holding a wine flute, and not the rose.
    Perhaps there is someone else with a rose that is sitting perpendicular to Bevin and Amber.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

I think she is holding a rose AND a wineglass.

That's why the rose stem is between her third and fourth fingers and the wine glass is between her thumb and second finger.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2342140;
    With all those (crocodile?) tears, maybe he decided to send five or six of them home this week?
    Mass firing, a la Donald Trump? That would surely liven up this unimaginative season.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2342229;
    Gee - perhaps there is a correlation between staying in one suite and falling apart. I'd think he could have blamed the production a bit more for that one. It seems that the good doctor and the producers are having a bit of a love fest. He's not very critcal of their shenanigans at all. (And he could be while still towing the company line). And presumably they are being very nice to him and his fiance. Sounds like a televised wedding in the offing to me.
    I bet ABC is giddily planing the big cheesy TV wedding already. Of course, SuperAndy will cooperate, provided the whole TV "engagement" lasts that long. He's just that kind of good little boy.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Hey I'd play along too if I were him. He doesnt win a million dollars at the end of this like Rob and Amber did. He makes a modest salary and he loves to travel. He also said he wants his wedding to be in Hawaii, but both of their families live on the mainland. It costs alot to fly to Hawaii, even to attend a modest wedding. If it were me, I'd make the network fly all the families and friends to Hawaii for a simple wedding, (spend the networks budget on flights and hotels not an extravagent affair if they'd agree) and bank the few hundred thousand dollar fee for the future. But I'd demand no bachelor party manipulations like they did with Trista and Ryan. If they'd agree to do it tastefully , I'd do it. I cant believe Im saying this, but I would. It's like winning the lottery. How much did Trista get for allowing them to televise? It was alot of money. I'd hire the best entertainment lawyer in LA to negotiate it so they couldnt embarrass me, but I'd do it.
    a

I tried to get more horseback date screencaps ~ what do you think?

And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

This horse has four white socks. The horse Tessa is riding doesn't. I still can't tell what girl is riding it.

Great pictures Blondie ~ Thanks!
    Last edited by kendra_k; 04-21-2007 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2343109;
    I tried to get more horseback date screencaps ~ what do you think?

now they all look like tessa and maybe what i saw as a sleeve on her shirt is actually her hair.Boy, you guys start playing with these pics and it's a whole different story!
    Spin master in training

Well, unless some other girl not only goes riding but also borrows Tessa's outfit from when she went riding, I think it is Tessa in all the pictures. She is wearing a light blue shirt with rolled up blue jean capris in all of the shots.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2343102;
    Hey I'd play along too if I were him. He doesnt win a million dollars at the end of this like Rob and Amber did. He makes a modest salary and he loves to travel. He also said he wants his wedding to be in Hawaii, but both of their families live on the mainland. It costs alot to fly to Hawaii, even to attend a modest wedding. If it were me, I'd make the network fly all the families and friends to Hawaii for a simple wedding, (spend the networks budget on flights and hotels not an extravagent affair if they'd agree) and bank the few hundred thousand dollar fee for the future. But I'd demand no bachelor party manipulations like they did with Trista and Ryan. If they'd agree to do it tastefully , I'd do it. I cant believe Im saying this, but I would. It's like winning the lottery. How much did Trista get for allowing them to televise? It was alot of money. I'd hire the best entertainment lawyer in LA to negotiate it so they couldnt embarrass me, but I'd do it.
    a
    No way they'd pay him a big fee, pay for everything PLUS relinquish "creative control". If I were Fleiss, I'd want to get my pound of flesh for my dough, and frankly, all the drama, real or not, keeps the whole thing from being one big snooze fest. I really, really wouldn't want to see a run-of-the-mill wedding on reality TV. I can see one of those in real life.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV