Page 3 of 193 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Screencap Analysis

Re: Screencap analysis **ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2342183;
    Andy did say that by the end of the Tahoe date 95% of them were crazy. He also said they were all in one suite.
    So OUR job is to see who isn't crazy..and that's the girl, Id say.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

There may be more than one person who does not go crazy. ROTFL so be prepared.

I agree. We need to see which of the F3 dont go crazy. She's the F1.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

The question has been raised whether these are the same two horses and the same female rider. The horse in the trees has white socks, yet, even taking sand depression into consideration the horse in the sand doesn't. The female appears slighter with straigter hair in the first cap, while it is definitely Tessa in the second cap. Observations, please.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-21-2007 at 11:01 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It's definitely a rose she is holding..i lightened it..see below:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by armywife; 04-21-2007 at 11:24 AM.

The horse in the trees has white socks, yet, even taking sand depression into consideration the horse in the sand doesn't. The female appears slighter with straigter hair in the first cap, while it is definitely Tessa in the second cap. Observations, please.
    Ariel I do see white socks on both horses. Or white something on the ground. As to hair of the woman - it's just too shady to say that it's straigher. I suppose he could take two women horseback riding, but I'd be willing to bet not

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2342896;

The question has been raised whether these are the same two horses and the same female rider. The horse in the trees has white socks, yet, even taking sand depression into consideration the horse in the sand doesn't. The female appears slighter with straigter hair in the first cap, while it is definitely Tessa in the second cap. Observations, please.
    ya know i'm glad someone brought this up because i was thinking the same thing that this may be 2 different girls on horseback. I wondered what tessa was looking back at and there is another of this set of pics where the girl looks like she may have on a shirt with sleeves rather than what tessa seems to have on-meaning a sleevelss shirt. The hair does look different in the other pic too.
    Last edited by wonderintern; 04-21-2007 at 12:11 PM. Reason: mis-spelling
    Spin master in training

Fort Fan

The question has been raised whether these are the same two horses and the same female rider....
    I was wondering the same thing so I went back and looked at the clip. IMO it is Andy/Tessa during the same date in Hawaii. Probably when Tessa is in the final two.

FORT Fogey

I don't think the horse in the top pic has white socks. The lightness is only showing on the front of the leg, not all the way around. It looks like a light reflection to me. You can see on the front leg, it is reflecting off the top of the hoof that is lifted.

Also, in the video, you can see Andy coming out of the trees in the background and he is wearing the same white/khaki pants/shorts and white shirt. I think these pictures are of the same two at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by blhstock;2343005;
    I don't think the horse in the top pic has white socks. The lightness is only showing on the front of the leg, not all the way around. It looks like a light reflection to me. You can see on the front leg, it is reflecting off the top of the hoof that is lifted.

Also, in the video, you can see Andy coming out of the trees in the background and he is wearing the same white/khaki pants/shorts and white shirt. I think these pictures are of the same two at the same time.
    The video is where you can really see it all when it comes down to it-pics can be sooo deceiving!
    Spin master in training