Page 2 of 193 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Screencap Analysis

Re: Screencap analysis **ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by smartycat;2342039;
    I just noticed something. It doesn't look like bevin is holding that rose. It looks like it is just in front of her hand and champagne glass. Maybe that is amber's rose that just somehow snuck in the photo and all the drama is still pre RC. Ugh. There goes my theories.
    It looks to me like she's holding it. The shadows from the little pedal thingys right under the red part is casting a shadow over her fingers so it looks like the stem is outside of her hand.
    But I could be wrong.....

Andy did say that by the end of the Tahoe date 95% of them were crazy. He also said they were all in one suite.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Gee - perhaps there is a correlation between staying in one suite and falling apart. I'd think he could have blamed the production a bit more for that one. It seems that the good doctor and the producers are having a bit of a love fest. He's not very critcal of their shenanigans at all. (And he could be while still towing the company line). And presumably they are being very nice to him and his fiance. Sounds like a televised wedding in the offing to me.

I think you are right and Bevin is not holding the rose. If you look you can see that she actually has a champagne glass in her hands and the rose appears to be in front of her hands.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

You can see a tad bid of blue from Amber's dress to the right of Bevin (our view would be to the left). Amber is rubbing Bevin's back. Can we figure out who is to Bevin's left? (Our right.)
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2342159;
    It looks to me like she's holding it. The shadows from the little pedal thingys right under the red part is casting a shadow over her fingers so it looks like the stem is outside of her hand.
    But I could be wrong.....
    I zoomed in on the picture and I actually think the rose stem IS in front of her hand. Good eye, ladies!

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

I zoomed in as well and I could not tell, it was too pixelated for my old eyes. Great catch smartycat!

However, I was thinking if Bevin is drinking champagne in a flute, wouldn't this be after the RC?
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

We have no idea why each of these girls is crying. The reason for any one may be completely different from the others. That said, I know Andy has said he doesn't like women who are mean or unkind.

It did appear from a preview that Kate and Nicole were saying something that upset Amber. I don't remember whether Nicole was doing the teasing - but if Amber had a short interview with Andy and was still really upset she may have repeated to Andy what was said to her by Nicole and/or Kate.

My feeling is that Nicole does go home, and I have no idea why Bevin is upset, but she is emotional and abc is using all drama footage they have.

Quote Originally Posted by kraziladi;2342373;
    You can see a tad bid of blue from Amber's dress to the right of Bevin (our view would be to the left). Amber is rubbing Bevin's back. Can we figure out who is to Bevin's left? (Our right.)
    Given the tan and the length of the legs, I think it's Tessa.

I zoomed in on the picture of Bevin and the rose and to me it looks like she is holding the rose. I think that what appears to be the stem in front of her fingers is actually a shadow.

I zoomed in on it and couldn't see any green from the stem in front of her fingers.