Page 193 of 193 FirstFirst ... 93143183184185186187188189190191192193
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 1930

Thread: Screencap Analysis

Re: Screencap Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;2408950;
    But the rose on the table isn't show standing up. It is shown lying down.

I know. The width in the picture I linked is VERY wide...look at it in comparison to his fingers. His fingers are crooked and the rose is still as wide as his first two joints...that is one HUGE rose. I am not even saying that the FRC rose is this big, just that it is definitely possible! =)

Since we are running out of things to analyze, I just have a quick question...

In SC 22, when did the sunset on the beach with the blonde take place? Which date was this on and who was he with?

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2409018;
    Since we are running out of things to analyze, I just have a quick question...

In SC 22, when did the sunset on the beach with the blonde take place? Which date was this on and who was he with?
    I believe that was the Special quality time after the race cars. It's Erin.

Quote Originally Posted by Schooner;2408376;
    I think people are spending way too much time trying to analyze, measure and figure out what that object is.

I think it is very simple. If there is an object on the table when Tessa is there, it is a clear indication that she is the one he has chosen. Whether it is tags, a box, or a brooch, they are not going to be so cold as to have those items on the table for the "loser" to see. They would only have them out their for the chosen one.

Regardless of what is on the table, the fact that there is SOMETHING on the table points to Tessa winning.
    ITA ... I don't see any other explanation for this, and as for it being too obvious, we didn't get this SC until last week (with Tessa in the picture, not just the table with something on it), and it was not obvious to the general public even then. I will be totally shocked if Tessa is not F1. (Note to self: have oxygen and smelling salts handy tonight! )

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2408397;
    No, and they would think we need a 12 step program because we noticed it.
    " My name is BEACHGIRL4 and I'm a Tessaholic."

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2408423;
    A muffin?
    Thanks, I needed that!

Quote Originally Posted by kraziladi;2408477;
    I think a muffin would be bigger than a Chopard ring box and a rose bud. I went and baked some muffins and measured them.
    Once again, I'm

This board is WAY more fun than the show is ... you guys are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2408530;
    and I just baked a bunch of mini-muffins, (blond ones ) set it on a table with a rose, had my husband get down on one knee while presenting me my engagement ring, and had a picture taken of us at sunset.

My first counseling appointment is tomorrow at 11:30.
    Too little, too late !! I don't think we'll ever be the same.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2408530;
    and I just baked a bunch of mini-muffins, (blond ones ) set it on a table with a rose, had my husband get down on one knee while presenting me my engagement ring, and had a picture taken of us at sunset.

My first counseling appointment is tomorrow at 11:30.
    my favorite post of the day!! if i could bake i would be doing the same thing!!! hahahaha

Crystal Allen

As far as the rose size, we need to keep in mind that there are a huge number of types of roses, not all the size you would see in a standard arrangement from a floral shop. Also, the camera angle may have been shooting upward at an angle to capture the table, rose, railing, etc. which would make the rose look bigger. When the caps first came out somebody also pointed out that something would have to anchor the rose to the table, otherwise the wind would blow it away. If there is a pin or something through the stem, that may push the petals up/outward to some degree.