Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who gets what date?

Re: Date organizing thread--spoilers

Maybe the reason DANIELLE gets no SQT is because he is not interested in her at all. I just wish he had let her go this week.

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE=Canuck eh!;2347474;] Do we have any indication of how Tessa might win this one? Someone suggested it had something to do with the kids group date.

Everyone is talking about the sc with Tessa wearing the neckace, I also wanted to add that in the sc where Andy puts the bracelet on the arm of the woman who has the fanasty date, that arm has a very noticable mole on it! Playing back the video,It is clear that the arm belongs to Tessa. When she hugs him after accepting the rose, you can see it there also.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2348461;
    Maybe the reason DANIELLE gets no SQT is because he is not interested in her at all. I just wish he had let her go this week.
    I really wonder if Danielle is not taken to F2 because it is best for her not to continue at this point. Danielle is so NOT getting the F1 edit, practically invisible, and I wonder if Bevin is kept because she's really the only alternative. I tend to believe that Danielle really doesn't need this at this point in her life and there is an attraction, but not a match with HDDA, just a theory. Andy is sensitive to the girls needs, imo.

Also, at the beginning of the season we saw a frontal picture of Tessa with Andy place a diamond necklace around her neck.

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE=girlsmom;2348497
    Also, at the beginning of the season we saw a frontal picture of Tessa with Andy place a diamond necklace around her neck.[/QUOTE]

I will have to revisit the first show to see that. Speaking of the first show, in the sc that shows Andy asking the woman to marry him, she laughs a little, maybe nervous. I have listened to that laugh and compared it with the final 4 girls. I do believe it is Tessa's. Maybe, you too could go back and see what you think. I'm no expert, for sure. I would put money on it, however. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetview;2348632;
    I will have to revisit the first show to see that. Speaking of the first show, in the sc that shows Andy asking the woman to marry him, she laughs a little, maybe nervous. I have listened to that laugh and compared it with the final 4 girls. I do believe it is Tessa's. Maybe, you too could go back and see what you think. I'm no expert, for sure. I would put money on it, however. LOL
    I don't put great stock in that laugh, but it's worth a try. I don't have it recorded, so I'll see if it's on the show site tomorrow, was it on the first show? I know some Bevin supporters think it's her, I tend to wonder if it's a combination of the F2 laughs. What do you think?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2348653;
    I don't put great stock in that laugh, but it's worth a try. I don't have it recorded, so I'll see if it's on the show site tomorrow, was it on the first show? I know some Bevin supporters think it's her, I tend to wonder if it's a combination of the F2 laughs. What do you think?
    Could be a mix of both. Would not put it pass them to try to mix it up. Yes it is in the first 3 minutes of the first show, after that they just show him showing the ring to her, but without the sound track of the laugh. Soon we will know.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123