Page 1 of 310 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Okay, so here goes:

Anything "Non-Sleutherish" (yeah, I made it up ) DOESN'T belongs in this thread. Basically, this thread is set up to determine who the winner is through screencap analysis, spoilers and all your great detective work. It's difficult for our members and guests to catch up in this thread and weed through all the "chatty" stuff to get to the meat of the matter, so please post in the appropriate thread.

Quick cheat sheet:
    • If you're posting a screencap, it may NOT be linked directly from another website (including ABC Media.Net). Please upload pictures to one of the many photo hosting sites (Photobucket.com, tinypic.com, etc.) and link to there. Really, itís easy-peasy once you get the hang of it. More info
    • Please put copies of any new screencaps in the "Screencaps Only!" thread.
    • Absolutely no direct links or referrals to other fansites. It's okay to say you read something at "Joker's" or at "The ABC Board", just don't link or direct people there. Along these same lines, do not cut & paste from other fansites - describe it in your own words, if you must.more info
    Okay. . . get on with your big bad sleuthing selfs.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 3 - Spoilers, Speculation & Screencaps ***SPOILERS***

Thanks Jewelsy.. OK sleuthers - let's continue on!

I expected Tessa to stay tonight, but I was surprised by how much attention he paid to Peyton. I thought Peyton got a very favorable edit. Maybe he feels funny when he knows he's going to let someone go, so he compensates by being extra attentive with the time they do have.

I noticed that when he asked Bevin about her ankle, he called her Bev. That seemed affectionate and familiar. It made me think they have spent a lot of time together we haven't seen. He also mentioned that she had broken it in the past, but when she said that, he wasn't there yet. Interesting.

I cannot figure out why he keeps Kate. I was a little surprised to see Amanda leave. Did we all know that ? I thought Kate was going and
    Amanda staying.

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Didn't danielle mention tonight about wanting to marry him. Which everyone said is the kiss of death.

Did they say what Bevin did to her ankle? Was it a sprain?

The show starts here in three minutes.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2334297;
    Agreed. Are they hiding Danielle because she is the winner? Or are they showing more of Tessa because they want to show the winner?

Either way, I don't see Bevin winning rather I see Tessa or Danielle, I just wish I knew what formula he is using.
    The problem that I have with Dani as F1 at this point in time, is that storyline wise - they would've had to have started creating the love story with Andy by now instead of keeping the storyline of her deceased boyfriend. If she had been the F1, that would've been brought up the first night and probably not again. This is her "theme" this season - like Lisa's obsession with getting married, like Sadie's virginity. It's the wrong direction to be taking her story, it's taking away from a relationship building with Andy. I see him as a healer with her, but not seeing a love story develop as far as the storyline is concerned.

The other thing that I think points against Dani and also Tessa is that Andy has talked about "future" with both of them, and has told us about his chemistry and connection with both of them. If either were the Chosen One - I don't think Andy would be telling us about his connections and chemistry, it would be shown but not told about this early on.

Tessa I think is getting a good F2 edit, possibly (remotely) F1. I think Dani is getting a F2 or F3 edit. Tessa's edit changed from the goofy but charming lady to the more deeply involved/invested at this point, and I think that's what keeps her from being F1 in my mind along with what Andy's "saying". Andy saying she was "wife material" on the show tonight wasn't a good sign for her being the F1.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

According to Dr. Andy he said that she had a dislocated fracture...

was anyone else uncomfortable watching Tessa win the rose.. poor Peyton got left behind while Andy and Tessa left in the helicopter. i flt so bad for her... anyone else i would have thought it was funny... poor peyton.. i wanted to cry.

I need to see the FR6 toast again, with hand and nail analysis. We know who 5/6 of the F6 are. Between Steph T, Tina, and Nicole, who is number 6?

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2334325;
    was anyone else uncomfortable watching Tessa win the rose.. poor Peyton got left behind while Andy and Tessa left in the helicopter. i flt so bad for her... anyone else i would have thought it was funny... poor peyton.. i wanted to cry.
    Yes. At first I thought Andy was walking away and leaving her there.. I thought how cruel! But then when he came back and said his goodbye speech I thought that was sweet. Tessa looked etremely uncomfortable the entire time..I like Tessa, she seems very nice, but she is a bit annoying - I can't pinpoint what it is - but she seems very emotional..not that it's a bad thing but she is a bit too cutesy. I truly think Amber is shining and I am shocked that she won't make the F3.